BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Even if it's just a high-yield savings account, I know your boy Joe Biden has completely wrecked the interest rates, but there's still money to be had in high-yield savings accounts and even though it's not a lot at least it's something.

And your money is guaranteed insured

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    You got to make power moves kid.

Either be a leader or a follower I think some people are just born with it.

Regardless of what you do whether it's Burger King or mowing lawns start investing money right now, the growth and the compound interest will astonish you
    Brick how much could I charge for these. Built from scratch. Trellis. Wood expensive right now and put primer on it so it doesn't rott. Could I build an empire from these or what? LOL

[IMG]trell2[/IMG]

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Brick how much could I charge for these. Built from scratch. Trellis. Wood expensive right now and put primer on it so it doesn't rott. Could I build an empire from these or what? LOL

[IMG]trell2[/IMG]
    Yeah you could, those things are like gold these days, throw a coat of primer on them and take em down to the bank!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll keep building them, but wonder what I could sell them for probably at garden centers.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'll keep building them, but wonder what I could sell them for probably at garden centers.
    Why don't you build something that people need like chairs?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Why don't you build something that people need like chairs?

I could. I needed these trellis for my garden though so I built them. LOL.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

Nah niggy, I'll be having fun for the rest of my life because I'm rich and you're poor, have fun with that big guy, dance to it.

Still doesn't change the fact that I hang around all day and hump 19 year old girls while you work your shity little job because you didn't have the balls to do something useful with your life.

Am I wrong?
    Way off, silver spooned jag off. Black hearted punk, sure U hump more dudes than chicks. that being said, I'm retired from my own business you gay entitled hillbilly. U have balls bouncing off your throat. niggy. Closet f\*g/ broke back pro. Have a nice day.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I built my brain but it's somewhat illegal to use it.

The internet says average South-Eastern Europeans have ~89-95 IQ, and I take the internet as gospel. So, as long as the vast-majority of "credible sources" agree I have no reason to rebut and dispute fact.

According to "Coomer's Law" I should be vesting my interest in society at large and pretend to be a 2x4 as opposed to what the laws of physics/nature says.

Only real question is, how fast and how much to change. The world is in peril right now.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I built my brain but it's somewhat illegal to use it.

The internet says average South-Eastern Europeans have ~89-95 IQ, and I take the internet as gospel. So, as long as the vast-majority of "credible sources" agree I have no reason to rebut and dispute fact.

According to "Coomer's Law" I should be vesting my interest in society at large and pretend to be a 2x4 as opposed to what the laws of physics/nature says.

Only real question is, how fast and how much to change. The world is in peril right now.

My opinion. I'm from the North, but Southerners are intelligent people but do talk a little bit slower than Northern people. However, I think they learned to think about what they will say before they say it and are careful with their speech. Whereas, northerners just run off at the mouth and say anything and are very careless with their words.

First 1234