Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

European Union Reports 1.5 Million Vaccine Injuries, 15,472 Deaths

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if?try tuning out the fake news main stream media and research it for yourself.... thousands have already died and idiot biden keeps trying to kill more every day by pimping the worthless "vaccines" out on the generally unsuspecting public.

Shock: European Union Reports 1.5 Million Vaccine Injuries, 15,472 Deaths

It is inconceivable that all of these gene therapy “vaccines” are not summarily terminated by every nation on earth. The EU counterpart to the U.S. VAERS database reports deaths and injuries that are likely understated because not all cases are reported. Even still, the actually reported numbers are staggering.The Technocrats/Transhumans who are running this global human reset must be stopped. ⁃ TN Editor

The European database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.”
    A subscriber from Europe recently emailed us and reminded us that this database maintained at EudraVigilance is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries.
    The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50, although there are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.
    So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured due to COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.
    The EudraVigilance database reports that through June 19, 2021 there are 15,472 deaths and 1,509,266 injuries reported following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

From the total of injuries recorded, half of them (753,657) are serious injuries.

https://www.technocracy.news/shock-e...-15472-deaths/

I always hope things like this are not true.

I say.. "IF its true" liking an innocent until proven guilty theme over the new age trend of guilty verdicts handed down by the media serving as judge, jury and executioner.

There's so much misinformation, its hard to know what is accurate and what isn't.

Hopefully this will turn out to be a false report. But if its not, I hope God is taking care of the people who lack the brains, will or education to care for themselves.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

"Gene therapy vaccines"

That is so wrong.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

"Gene therapy vaccines"

That is so wrong.

mRNA: Fulfilling the Promise of Gene Therapy

Drew Weissman1,* and Katalin Karikó2,*

Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

In vitro–transcribed mRNA (IVT mRNA) is emerging as a new class of drug that has the potential to play a role in gene therapy that once was envisioned for DNA.1 Although first described as a therapeutic in 1992,2 IVT mRNA's immunogenicity prevented its development for protein replacement therapies. However, this problem was recently solved by the introduction of modified nucleosides into the IVT mRNA.3 In this issue of Molecular Therapy, Thess and colleagues report an alternative method for generating nonimmunogenic IVT mRNA that avoids the use of modified nucleosides.4 They demonstrate that sequence engineering of the mRNA and purifying it with high performance liquid chromatography are sufficient to avoid immune activation and to achieve high levels of translation of the encoded protein both in vitro and in vivo.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4817894/

I wonder how many published medical papers reference mRNA technology as gene therapy.

Wait, doesn't that deal with science & facts. Well, I don't know any nerds who give a flying fk about that silly irrelevant nonsense.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

None of that makes it a "gene therapy vaccine"

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

It's going to get way worse than that unfortunately

Sanity Check

None of that makes it a "gene therapy vaccine"

y not

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    It's going to get way worse than that unfortunately

Normally the left would back off if conditions don't look good. They backed off in the 1920s/1930s. Forced to back off again when the cold war ended.

The current left may lack the intelligence and maturity of previous generations and decide to push even if statistics say achieving their goals is impossible. They don't look at statistics or numbers before pushing their lame brain woke campaigns. (Which were obviously going to fail) Their planning and strategy are unbelievably terrible.

So yeah, things could get ugly.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-09-21 at 09:49 PM.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

What exactly is a "gene therapy"?

Isn't therapy a good thing? I thought a therapy is supposed to heal you. What am I missing here?

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    What exactly is a "gene therapy"?

Isn't therapy a good thing? I thought a therapy is supposed to heal you. What am I missing here?

Anti vaxxers said don't take the COVID mRNA vaccine: its gene therapy that rewrites parts of your DNA.

CNN replied saying: "its not gene therapy, don't listen to those conspiracy theory nuts living in their parent's basements".

Medical papers commonly refer to mRNA technology as gene therapy. Its been the trend for many years.

Most are too terrified and afraid to look at what the facts say. As is typical.

So its pointless to discuss.

Lots of things affect or alter human DNA. Even seemingly harmless things like GMO foods -- GMO soybean and GMO wheat in common supermarket products. Its a little late to be worrying about it.

Many health issues blamed on gluten or sugar are actually caused by GMO wheat/soy.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-09-21 at 10:46 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Anti vaxxers said don't take the COVID mRNA vaccine: its gene therapy that rewrites parts of your DNA.
    Forget about the semantics of "gene therapy". It's a misleading term the way it is being used.

Do you believe the mrna vaccines rewrite your dna?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

y not
    basic cell biology

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

CNN replied saying: "its not gene therapy, don't listen to those conspiracy theory nuts living in their parent's basements".

Medical papers commonly refer to mRNA technology as gene therapy. Its been the trend for many years.

Most are too terrified and afraid to look at what the facts say. As is typical.

So its pointless to discuss.

Lots of things affect or alter human DNA. Even seemingly harmless things like GMO foods -- GMO soybean and GMO wheat in common supermarket products. Its a little late to be worrying about it.

Many health issues blamed on gluten or sugar are actually caused by GMO wheat/soy.
    Dude, it's basic biology. The early stuff in school.

common man

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Forget about the semantics of "gene therapy". It's a misleading term the way it is being used.

Do you believe the mrna vaccines rewrite your dna?
    basic cell biology
    Dude, it's basic biology. The early stuff in school.

common man

Its common for people to run homebrew designer drug and gene therapy labs in their garage.

The technology is affordable and accessible & has been for a very long time.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

From the total of injuries recorded, half of them (753,657) are serious injuries.

Then boy, have I got good news for you. "technocracy.news" is no authority on anything. It's some wack, shitty, obviously partisan blog that nobody has ever heard of with poorly written articles. It looks like it was made with Geocities in the late 90s. It has no credibility whatsoever

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Shock: European Union Reports 1.5 Million Vaccine Injuries, 15,472 Deaths

It is inconceivable that all of these gene therapy “vaccines” are not summarily terminated by every nation on earth. The EU counterpart to the U.S. VAERS database reports deaths and injuries that are likely understated because not all cases are reported. Even still, the actually reported numbers are staggering.The Technocrats/Transhumans who are running this global human reset must be stopped. ⁃ TN Editor

The European database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.”
    A subscriber from Europe recently emailed us and reminded us that this database maintained at EudraVigilance is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries.
    The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50, although there are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.
    So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured due to COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.
    The EudraVigilance database reports that through June 19, 2021 there are 15,472 deaths and 1,509,266 injuries reported following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

I say.. "IF its true" liking an innocent until proven guilty theme over the new age trend of guilty verdicts handed down by the media serving as judge, jury and executioner.

There's so much misinformation, its hard to know what is accurate and what isn't.

Hopefully this will turn out to be a false report. But if its not, I hope God is taking care of the people who lack the brains, will or education to care for themselves.
    The article is completely fake. Don't you think if millions of people are being injured and 10s of thousands of people dying it would be reported by major news sources? This person just made up these numbers. Truly sad that people will believe anything they read on the internet.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    The article is completely fake. Don't you think if millions of people are being injured and 10s of thousands of people dying it would be reported by major news sources? This person just made up these numbers. Truly sad that people will believe anything they read on the internet.
    So you just write basically about the same thing denying anything you deem fake and don't like to hear and then just tell people they will believe anything they read on the internet? So, the 13 year old Michigan boy that died from the vaccine, that's just fake news?

Do you want to tell that to his family you mother fukker? I'd beat your ass right now for them if you were in person.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    no credibility whatsoever
    CNN viewers: "I want to eat the rich."

CNN viewers: "That's why I only believe news from approved billionaire owned media."

Most of the best info I've seen was published by small, independent, sources.

The media has been right about nothing ever. Why would they start now.

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    So you just write basically about the same thing denying anything you deem fake and don't like to hear and then just tell people they will believe anything they read on the internet? So, the 13 year old Michigan boy that died from the vaccine, that's just fake news?

Do you want to tell that to his family you mother fukker? I'd beat your ass right now for them if you were in person.
    That's how I felt 10 years ago.

When I was legit mad about these issues.

Eventually it dawned on me most don't care at all.

I don't agree, but try to respect the choice.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I have talked to a few people that are making the vaccines and they told me they wont even take it. They said there are are things in that vaccine that you don't want in your body.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Hardly fake. The figures are from the governmental European Medicines Agency.