BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    https://twitter.com/search?q=critica...rc=typed_query

^

Go read the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of social media posts comparing critical race theory to eugenics.

(Eugenics science was the motive & basis for gas chambers and the holocaust)

Maybe it'll give you a clue as to how unbelievably bad the left wing's information gathering, strategy and planning are.
    Hitler was against teaching this. So are you. Go fuk yourself. Putting you back on ignore, SBR hannity/Sanity, hate 2B negative. Toss in lewd ann, the Russian bot for laughs and giggles again.
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-12-21 at 05:28 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    The Blue Scare for/from The American Red Party 2021 about whites? This is for my newly ignored posters JIBBBY and Demon, trump #1 fans.
    Lmfao you are such a loser to have to say out loud who you ignored like you need acknowledgment. Typical liberal. You lose debates so you have to get your safe space back since the meanies told you facts.
    Last edited by Demonata; 07-12-21 at 10:01 AM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I haven't ignored or reported anyone on the internet in 10 to 15 years.

Why would I. Its only text on a screen. People take this stuff too seriously.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I haven't ignored or reported anyone on the internet in 10 to 15 years.

Why would I. Its only text on a screen. People take this stuff too seriously.
    You went in his safe space.

Demonata

BkofAma and the rest of the liberals are against reality. Don't invade there safe space.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post

BkofAma and the rest of the liberals are against reality. Don't invade there safe space.
    *their

Its ok, you're the product red state education

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    *their

You should have put a period at the end of your sentence liberal. It's ok you suffer from liberalism and support a kid sniffing president.

The Kraken

You should have put a period at the end of your sentence liberal. It's ok you suffer from liberalism and support a kid sniffing president.
    Dont blame me, I too was educated in one of those red-states. We do the best we can with the subpar education we received, Demon. Not our fault red states set the bar so low

Demonata

Dont blame me, I too was educated in one of those red-states. We do the best we can with the subpar education we received, Demon. Not our fault red states set the bar so low
    You are a democrat. I'm not part of you in any way liberal.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Waiting on pins and needles for the groundbreaking results that change everything!
    Points Awarded:

HockeyRocks gave d2bets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Waiting on pins and needles for the groundbreaking results that change everything!
    I'm not.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I'm not.
    Hey Chump, in PA 2 recounts both times have shown Biden won by more that 80K Votes.

A Democratic Governor will veto anything the lunatics from the legislature send him..

Time for you to go play in the traffic and be done with yourself..
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 07-12-21 at 06:06 PM.

The Kraken

You are a democrat. I'm not part of you in any way liberal.
    You're actually beneath me in probably every way, and thats just a fact.

But I also realize even though you have less education, lower iq, less net-worth and make less than me, you and I are a helluva lot closer alike than either of us are to the 1%

So ya, we're different as I pointed out, but we're not that different

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey Chump, in PA 2 recounts both time have shown Biden won by more that 80K Votes.

A Democratic Governor will veto anything the lunatics from the legislature send him..

Time for you to go play in the traffic and be down with yourself..
    Typical liberal response. Wishing death on someone. Stay classy liberal.

Demonata

You're actually beneath me in probably every way, and thats just a fact.

But I also realize even though you have less education, lower iq, less net-worth and make less than me, you and I are a helluva lot closer alike than either of us are to the 1%

So ya, we're different as I pointed out, but we're not that different
    You are beneath me in every way, that's a fact.

I have higher IQ and worth more money, also have more friends. Also I don't support a kid sniffing pedophile president like you do liberal. You are not worth a bucket of piss.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

*their

Produce of his environment? Perhaps hit in the head with a baseball bat or kicked by a mule, seen it B4. Never against reality, though Pro false sense of.
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-12-21 at 05:44 PM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Produce of his environment? Perhaps hit in the head with a baseball bat or kicked by a mule, seen it B4. Never against reality, though Pro false sense of.
    Produce of his environment? Interesting...

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Typical liberal response. Wishing death on someone. Stay classy liberal.
    Hey CHUMP, its time you start defending your scumbag hero, Douchebag Don. Or can't you or are you to much of a coward to try..

The Kraken

You are beneath me in every way, that's a fact.

I have higher IQ and worth more money, also have more friends. Also I don't support a kid sniffing pedophile president like you do liberal. You are not worth a bucket of piss.
    wow, how original

Demonata

wow, how original
    Yep as original as yours liberal.

The Kraken

Yep as original as yours liberal.
    oooof

You really strugglin to keep up man

Demonata

oooof

You really strugglin to keep up man
    Nope. No matter how many enjoys you do, kid.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey Chump, in PA 2 recounts both times have shown Biden won by more that 80K Votes.

Time for you to go play in the traffic and be done with yourself..
    You understand the difference between a recount and an audit, right?

Because this statement makes no sense given OP title.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There's a whole lot wrong in here. People who are registered the same day usually have to show proof of who they are and sign something.

Your boy knew he was gonna get fried if we mailed in votes because of the pandemic. He blasted mail in votes from day one. He sent his top donor to do his dirty work tore down mail sorting machines and removed mail boxes from inner cities thinking they would count the votes in one day. He figured wrong. They kept counting every last mail in vote no matter how late they came. Fried your boy was, his only defense, it was rigged and keeps saying it even after a couple of states did hand counts and still are. Yes we did have an agenda to save the country. Thanks America!
    This is the point of the audits.

If there is validity to the claims that Mail in ballots were unverified, or non residents, or lacked residency where voting, or failed a signature test or didn't match the registration requirements then we have a proven issue w mail in / expanded voting.

Look, everyone w common sense probably feels that Mail in voting & expanded voting leads to more fraud and more votes being counted then should be.

That's the point of the audits. To prove & justify & give liability coverage in court for states that tighten it up legislatively.

Yes, they will find via audit that Trump did win AZ, PA, WI and PA. Yes, they will find he probably won re election and yes, those States will tighten their voter laws because if they don't, there will be an all out anarchy in this Country after these results are shown.

Letting a few urban cities use Covid as cover, with worthless blacks and addicts and homeless signing off on millions of otherwise ineligible ballots, to finally evict the guy you hate so much from the WH, Will show the deoths the left will go, and as such, it will call for retaliation.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

Head RNC attorney said that the lawsuits filed by the rapist to overturn a free and fair election that he lost by a country mile were a joke. But he is probably part of the deep state for the nitwits who think any day now the rapist will be returned to the presidency. Meanwhile the rapist is doing what grifters do bleeding dry the nitwits.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Head RNC attorney said that the lawsuits filed by the rapist to overturn a free and fair election that he lost by a country mile were a joke. But he is probably part of the deep state for the nitwits who think any day now the rapist will be returned to the presidency. Meanwhile the rapist is doing what grifters do bleeding dry the nitwits.
    None believes Trump is being reinstated.

The lawsuits all lacked standing because the States control certification of elections and no State sued itself because there simply wasn't time to conduct an audit (not recount).

I doubt any Sec of State in those 5 purple States expected record turnout and 20% increase in day of voting & a 80/20 split of those day of votes to go one way.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    With the "legal" votes Trump won in a landslide. When they trucked in the "illegal" votes at 4 AM, he was cheated out of the win. Everybody with a brain knows.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata, and MoneyM1ke

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

should be getting started soon

First 123