Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If COVID vaccines are harmful

If the COVID vaccine is bad.

The left has a limited timeframe before those who received the vaccine notice ill effects.

They'll want to achieve their goals, before the public wakes up and the negative backlash hits.

The left will be visibly afraid and under pressure working under the clock.

We'll see a big uptrend in their efforts to disarm americans, crash the US economy, push critical race theory.

The left being the left, we can expect them to do a thoroughly incompetent job of it every step of the way.

Hopefully the COVID vaccine is ok. The left will realize no one likes them except for a tiny 3% of the american population who voted for Joe Biden.

They'll go back into the shadows like the alien clown from IT and return in 50 to 100 years as they usually do.

But if that doesn't happen. Things might get ugly.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-07-21 at 12:57 AM.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

They suck and are Commies. No doubt about that.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

The Left has achieved Herd Immunity.

The Right has achieved Herd Mentality.

Points Awarded:

jtoler gave TheGoldenGoose 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    The Left has achieved Herd Immunity.

The Right has achieved Herd Mentality.

You look like a Jeffrey Tobin fan

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

do u have a vocabulary outside of saying left and/or liberal
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

3%? Didn’t Biden win the popular vote?
    Also at the beginning of your post you are saying that the left is trying to hurt us by giving us the vaccine but then at the end you’re saying hopefully the vaccine is ok. Seems strange you can’t settle on if it’s good or bad.
    But here’s the part I just ask you to do…if you are going to push your thoughts let’s just at least use real data and facts. I don’t mind if you hate the left, it’s your choice but just don’t mess up your facts when you speak. Put some real verifiable data in what you say. If you’re going to push a message and you want others to hear you then just spouting incoherent narratives without substance is not going to work

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That's a good point btw. I know I also criticize the behavior of the liberals, but they're not the real problem. It's something much bigger.

I currently live in a town that is maybe 99% white, and conservative, but I still see lots of stupid behavior, stupid people

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Last edited by jtoler; 07-07-21 at 02:20 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if?

try tuning out the fake news main stream media and research it for yourself.... thousands have already died and idiot biden keeps trying to kill more every day by pimping the worthless "vaccines" out on the generally unsuspecting public.........

biden should be executed along with fauci for all the deaths they are causing with their reckless, deadly bullshit rhetoric in support of these bullshit gene modification shots.......

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if?

try tuning out the fake news main stream media and research it for yourself.... thousands have already died and idiot biden keeps trying to kill more every day by pimping the worthless "vaccines" out on the generally unsuspecting public.........

biden should be executed along with fauci for all the deaths they are causing with their reckless, deadly bullshit rhetoric in support of these bullshit gene modification shots.......
    You dont think Trump would have pushed this vaccine if he was President?

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

COVID 19 is the flu. If you get a flu shot, you will die.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

The State of Maryland has vaccinated over 50% of their population. Every person that died of Covid was unvaccinated. Every single one. Don’t think that is a coincidence. The facts speak for themselves.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Isn't there an easier way to achieve world domination? People make this wayyyyyy too complicated.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

In June, over 98% of covid deaths were from people that had not been vaccinated.

Which one of you anti-vaxxers is next. Not that i really give a fuk.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    In June, over 98% of covid deaths were from people that had not been vaccinated.

Which one of you anti-vaxxers is next. Not that i really give a fuk.
    If you are going to read a newspaper, you should only read the sports pages.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

if?

Your hero Trump has been non-stop taking credit for the rapid development of the vaccines for months. And it's true, most of the development happened under his watch, Biden's mostly been in charge for the rollout. So how does that line up with your views exactly?

Do you think the deaths that even had a possibility of being caused by the vaccine approach a single drop of how many people have died from COVID itself?? It's like a fraction of a percent

masr

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Your hero Trump has been non-stop taking credit for the rapid development of the vaccines for months. And it's true, most of the development happened under his watch, Biden's mostly been in charge for the rollout. So how does that line up with your views exactly?

Do you think the deaths that even had a possibility of being caused by the vaccine approach a single drop of how many people have died from COVID itself?? It's like a fraction of a percent
    Why you still sucking Trumps dikk...hes long gone??

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

if?

True who would get a vaccine after they got covid. Be like getting the flu shot after getting the flu. Liberal logic. I''m not anti vax but i say if you want to get it get it, if not don't. Freedom.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    God bless trump

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm in not great health 50s and won't get it. Wonttttt...not till more info comes out...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

He rolled out the vaccine SUPER WARP SPEED remember? What a great guy!
    I will find this video, but he said back in, I think, 2016.......
    "COVID-16"
    I will try to find it and post it. He knew all this was coming and he works for his banker elite........not for you or me.

masr

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    He rolled out the vaccine SUPER WARP SPEED remember? What a great guy!
    I will find this video, but he said back in, I think, 2016.......
    "COVID-16"
    I will try to find it and post it. He knew all this was coming and he works for his banker elite........not for you or me.
    I agree with you...but with the Shitshow still going on with Covid..its ridiculous. But these Libs still bring him up like hes involved in this present.
    Its Biden and Harris fuqing up America
    If Trump was elected we wouldn't be dealing with the continued closures especially in blue states.
    Trump wanted us out last Easter. And we definitely wouldn't be paying $5.00 gal.of gas here in Ca.

masr

Last edited by masr; 07-08-21 at 05:45 PM.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

and idiot biden keeps trying to kill more every day by pimping the worthless "vaccines" out on the generally unsuspecting public...
    trump has claimed all credit for the vaccines & he's right about that, they were developed during his term, they're his

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

if?

Where exactly do you find that nonsense?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh, I know too, the FDA still hasn't approved the vaccine. But, no worries fukkers, the former FDA Director Gottlieb now works for Pfizer. I'm all so sure his connections will get this "injection" into you soon all approved and all.

And one more thing....who is paying for all these "jabs"? Who funded this? Who made more of these executives billionaires?

..........This is JEOPARDY MOTHER FUKKAS

What Is.........you the taxpayer. That's right. You just won Final Jeopardy mother fukker.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Uhhhh, to be clear, I loathe Trump and think he's a goddamn idiot and the worst president of all-time. The opposite of sucking his dick. I just acknowledge reality, and the reality is the vast majority of vaccine development happened during his administration. That's not a testament to Trump, it's just how ****ing time works. My statement had little to do with Trump himself and everything to do with the hypocrisy of his supporters.

I think the vaccine is great. But if you're someone who thinks it's bad/causes more harm than benefit, you should be blaming Trump way more than Biden... basic logic. But Trump supporters don't deal in logic

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    All he's got, all he's ever had.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

In June over 95% of the people in the U.S. that died from Covid had NOT been vaccinated.

Good chance one of the Right Wing whacko anti-vaxxers here on SBR could be a fatality in July.

Which one would it be.. Who gives a fuk?

BOA12

Oh, I know too, the FDA still hasn't approved the vaccine. But, no worries fukkers, the former FDA Director Gottlieb now works for Pfizer. I'm all so sure his connections will get this "injection" into you soon all approved and all.
    FDA is a joke. So is FTC. They're like the Federal Reserve, put in place to protect their own. Know disrespect, putting toxins in your body is never the best solution, IMO. All I ask of any president, is not to kill me. All I ask of the FDA, is not to kill me. Know such thing as medical facts, just ever changing opinions with ONLY drugs or surgery to treat or fix everything. The FDA's only purpose. Curing VS treating a disease? No money in cures, big money in treating. Get CEO's out of medicine. Is this "all about the money"; revenue first, safety second? I Hope not. Who do you trust? I trust myself and what I hear and see. Food And Drug, why not separate agencies? More drugs in processed food than at your local crack house. That's why it's Food And Drug Administration, Wold's Greatest Drug pushers. Stop torturing and killing animals in your research,The FDA is not looking for cures or protecting US All. They have CEO's to answer to, not you or me. Talk about a no win. Like I said furhor, other than the fact you are White Nationalist, we agree on a common enemy here. But we disagree on the solution and the Real Enemy; Money Trumps People.

BOA12

In June over 95% of the people in the U.S. that died from Covid had NOT been vaccinated.

Good chance one of the Right Wing whacko anti-vaxxers here on SBR could be a fatality in July.

Which one would it be.. Who gives a fuk?
    Hey HRocks, I'm neither pro or anti vaxxer, since this voluntary. Taking the third stance here, unlike trump who took both sides, to divide. I know 3 people, my step mother being one, who have died from this. All in ill health, taking ten or eleven prescription drugs. I'm anti drug/ PRO Natural CURES, not for 4ever treating an illness. FDA doesn't approve of me. That being said, I'm getting my first shot tomorrow, will be the only toxins in my body. And I'll be OK because I'm in good health and done my research, the Third Choice.. BOL BRO, Third Choice trumps The Third Man, who wants you to ALWAYS take stand, either side, they don't fukin' care.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If that were true.

They could wipe out Trump supporters simply by denying them the vaccine.

Pity anyone who believes those silly numbers.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    If that were true.

They could wipe out Trump supporters simply by denying them the vaccine.

Pity anyone who believes those silly numbers.
    Trump supporters deny everything, including the truth. This is true. Remember Herman Cain, a trump supporter? Will trump ever pay for his 's? Can't wait for SBR Hannity/ Sanity, Fox Newz response.

12 Last