Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

This Is True Science...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1BjU9o4fU8WK/

I know most of you have an attention span of a gnat and I'm sure people that will actually watch it, already know this is a plandemic... Well get some N-Acetyl Cysteine before the FDA bans it

It's 20 minutes of reading so I doubt many will watch it but for those that do, you can thank me later
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bhoor gave Ghenghis Kahn 66 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tommir99 gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Bravo to La Quinta Columna!!!

Much respect to this group. They had 100 vials of the Pfizer vaccine and found out it contained 99.99% Graphene Oxide and 0.01% mRNA in the jab. That's why Kill Gates didn't want to share the ingredients of the poison to the rest of the world.

I don't know how the corrupt mother fukkers are gonna spin this data. We will see what develops from this story in the next few days or weeks.
    Points Awarded:

bhoor gave Ghenghis Kahn 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

LDS believes in this as well.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    LDS believes in this as well.
    People like you should definitely get the jab. Get the trifecta while you're at it. Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson... Triple the protection from all the variants

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I hear anti-vaxxers complaining everyone is trying to tell them to take the jab.

But for some reason I have hardly seen a soul on SBR telling people they must get it, or shaming others about not choosing to get it.

But every day there is a never ending stream of anti-freedom nazis angrily telling people they should NOT take it.

Ever heard of make your own mind up and don't let it worry your little head what other people choose to do?

Or are you just another lunatic narcissist who believes everyone else is too dumb to make their own choices and needs a hero like you to save everyone by warning them??

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Optional, if you've read my posts, I actually encourage people like you to get the jab. I never said you shouldn't get the jab. I'm just presenting facts for people that are not brainwashed.

Have you watched the video I posted? It's obvious you haven't so please stop with your bloviation.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Optional, if you've read my posts, I actually encourage people like you to get the jab. I never said you shouldn't get the jab. I'm just presenting facts for people that are not brainwashed.

Have you watched the video I posted? It's obvious you haven't so please stop with your bloviation.
    Ya, good guess that I don't click alt right loony links

Once again, you dont need to worry what I do or don't do.

Just worry about yourself, Captain America of the non-brain washable brigade of Mensa types

Seriously, what makes you so sure it isn't you who has been "brainwashed" if you think that is so easily happening to the majority of Americans around you?

And apart from that, if this brainwashing is really so effective, isn't it a convcern that most of you anti-vaxxers happen to be non-university educated people?

Surely that's a clue about who "may be" more brainwashed? Isn't it? Again if "brainwashing" is really the issue here.

Personally I think on average just about all humans are similar intelligence and can sort out the shit from the clay quite well without your help.

Proof of that would be how hard the media tried to tell us Trump had no chance in 2016, and then had no chance of losing in 2020. If they could brainwash us all so easily, how do you explain those two "failures" of the media in a row?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But you're in my thread not the other way around trolling. So who's the narcissist that thinks I created this thread for an old obese missing teeth Aussie?

Anyway, I appreciate SBR for free speech.

Optional

How do you know about my dental work?!? Damn hackers always on my webcam.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Just worry about yourself, Captain America of the non-brain washable brigade of Mensa types

Seriously, what makes you so sure it isn't you who has been "brainwashed" if you think that is so easily happening to the majority of Americans around you?

And apart from that, if this brainwashing is really so effective, isn't it a convcern that most of you anti-vaxxers happen to be non-university educated people?

Surely that's a clue about who "may be" more brainwashed? Isn't it? Again if "brainwashing" is really the issue here.

Personally I think on average just about all humans are similar intelligence and can sort out the shit from the clay quite well without your help.

Proof of that would be how hard the media tried to tell us Trump had no chance in 2016, and then had no chance of losing in 2020. If they could brainwash us all so easily, how do you explain those two "failures" of the media in a row?
    just wow

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

True science is a Spaniard with a headset? I thought there was going to be a beaker and Bunsen burner and maybe a microscope.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Not surprising someone thinks true science is taking Basic Lab at LA Valley College

Please take the jab and the boosters

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that this scamdemic made 8 or 9 new billionaires that were executives at these drug companies such as Pfizer and the rest. Yes, billionaires not just millionaires. Follow the money to see who is lying to you, frauding you, fooling you, all of it.

What's next Vitamin C banned? Every single herb or vitamin or mineral? I'm sure they'll go for it all. Anything you can take to ward off the shit they "plant" into the environment they will ban.

How long before I can't get any more NAC? I have some stashed away but also anything to worry about shelf life?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Shelf life for NAC is probably 4 to 5 years

You can still get it. No more at Amazon though

Optional

Why do you guys need a cure if it's being faked and numbers all exaggerated?

I do understand there are good logical reasons why some people choose to not take this vaccine, but for those that think it's a scam and not worth all this trouble, why do you want to stock up on alternative treatments?

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Humans cannot be similar intelligence. That was a good one. How come I often see very intelligent, and well-mannered people, and often, even more often, I also see very stupid people. I guess those acting in a stupid manner are just having a bad day?

What if someone continually, day after day, acts in a stupid manner, and says childish things that don't make sense. They're still similar intelligence with everyone else?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I do understand there are good logical reasons why some people choose to not take this vaccine, but for those that think it's a scam and not worth all this trouble, why do you want to stock up on alternative treatments?

Homey - I bought NAC for my dog a few years ago for diabetes thinking it could help regulate him. I'm trying to find a way to reverse it on my own from researching this. I plan to buy "Lutein" in bulk as well to help with his blindness from said diabetes. I've been taking different herbs, minerals, and vitamins for almost 15 years now. I rarely ever get sick (one time in last 15 years). I don't want to NOT be able to get my natural stuff.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave hehfest 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Humans cannot be similar intelligence. That was a good one. How come I often see very intelligent, and well-mannered people, and often, even more often, I also see very stupid people. I guess those acting in a stupid manner are just having a bad day?

What if someone continually, day after day, acts in a stupid manner, and says childish things that don't make sense. They're still similar intelligence with everyone else?
    What is lacking today is emotional intelligence. What are the easiest emotions to manipulate in others to get more control? Fear of death, fear of suffering, and fear of rejection.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    What is lacking today is emotional intelligence. What are the easiest emotions to manipulate in others to get more control? Fear of death, fear of suffering, and fear of rejection.
    Good point, I agree. I think something is wrong with the entire school system. It's as if they want people to be very stupid, and pathetic from early on in their life.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Pirbright institute is the key

2015 patents

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post

LOL, I agree it feels like that sometimes. But I am talking averages. 96% of the population is above Moron IQ level and under Genius level. Meaning 96% are capable of making some sort of personal decision that isn't a whole lot "better or worse" than anyone else. Whether other people think it is a good decision is irrelevant really. As a group we manage better than I think most imagine we do.
    Last edited by Optional; 07-06-21 at 02:03 AM.

tommir99

LOL, I agree it feels like that sometimes. But I am talking averages. 96% of the population is above Moron IQ level and under Genius level. Meaning 96% are capable of making some sort of personal decision that isn't a whole lot "better or worse" than anyone else. Whether other people think it is a good decision is irrelevant really. As a group we manage better than I think most imagine we do.
    Hard to believe that..

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You are a fukking retard. More and more you speak, you're exposing yourself. It's not the virus you moron!!!

The virus is to scare dumb fukks like you to get tested, to enforce mask wearing, and idiots like you to get the jab without having any symptoms.

All three things mentioned will inject Graphene into your body and lower your glutathione level. That's causing Covid and not the virus.

You'd know that if you watched the video but no, you'd rather be a fat fukking troll.

Fat fukks like you already have low levels of glutathione. Just imagine how low it'll get when you die in the very near future...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

For all the retards like Optional that are trolling without watching the video, SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated from a Covid patient.

SARS-CoV-2 is a computer generated sequence of what they think is causing Covid. It's fictional just like the variants.

All to scare the morons like Optional to comply to everything and anything they say.

La Quinta Columna have been researching about Covid and it's cause for a year and half.

They finally had a breakthrough with how graphene was present in test kits, masks, and vaccines.

Everything they say makes perfect sense but if you're brainwashed, you won't have a clue what they're talking about.

That's how brainwashing works, truth doesn't matter at this point.

Yes, I think I'm wasting a lot of time on here with bunch of brainwashed morons but I'm here to represent recalcitrant patriots that will not acquiesce to the evils.

Give them confidence in their beliefs so that they don't feel alone. I'm not here to change minds but give support to the truth seekers
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 07-06-21 at 02:43 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

I’m confused then
    I know a lot of shit that’s going on right now with this administration is sketchy
    especially long term ......

but COVID itself is real

my uncle , a self made man all his life , literally built a legacy for himself
    Roofing business , gas station , and 2 restaurants ....never gets sick
    when he does , it’s nothing to him , beats it like it’s a joke

he’s dying right now of COVID ....it’s so bad he pleaded to be on a ventilator
    COVID , the disease is real . Saying that doesn’t make me a lemming
    I understand the powers that be have misconstrued the numbers and utilized this
    for other sinister reasons in this fukked up chess game the government plays
    but the damn disease itself is real . China fukked the whole world
    fukk them , I despise the CCP and want blood on my hands over this
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I'm not saying Covid isn't real. Just watch the video. Do you speak Spanish? It's in Spanish

Get some NAC and give it to your uncle

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Also, it's not CCP we're dealing with. It's the NWO. Wuhan was just the testing ground for Graphene + 5G technology. Wuhan was the first city to rollout 5G. They've been injecting people with Graphene with Flu vaccines before the plandemic started

Fidel_CashFlow

I know your verrrrry deep into all this

but CCP is DEFINITELY our enemy

they are the biggest enemy to the free world

really does look like there was some collusion done between USA and China

in order for Trump not to be re-elected....and this coming from someone who is so-so

with Trump overall . Shits fukked for sure .

how NAC going to help him this far into it ... he’s over a month in ?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Why do you keep asking questions when you haven't watched the video?

I advise you to watch it 5 times. It will save your uncle

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Trump signed Executive Order to expedite mRNA vaccine production
    https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...e-flu-vaccines

Trump signed Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2020
    https://www.bbcmag.com/breaking-news...nd-act-of-2020

It all makes sense now. He is part of the NWO.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    I know your verrrrry deep into all this

but CCP is DEFINITELY our enemy

they are the biggest enemy to the free world

really does look like there was some collusion done between USA and China

in order for Trump not to be re-elected....and this coming from someone who is so-so

with Trump overall . Shits fukked for sure .

how NAC going to help him this far into it ... he’s over a month in ?
    turn off the tv nothing u said is true

Fidel_CashFlow

I don't watch TV

Your dumb as hell if you
    don't think China is a threat to the whole world

Quickly , not even asking for lengthy, but quickly
    explain empirical knowledge you hold over 95%
    of us Toler ?
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 07-06-21 at 05:18 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow

Why do you keep asking questions when you haven't watched the video?

I advise you to watch it 5 times. It will save your uncle
    Now that I see subtitles I'll check it out
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 07-06-21 at 04:44 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow

Ok watched it all .

How to get it ,and how much to dose
    How often .....

We have nothing to lose, he's fading fast
    and docs standing around doin nothing waiting ......

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    I don't watch TV

Your dumb as hell if you
    don't think China is a threat to the whole world

Quickly , not even asking for lengthy, but quickly
    explain empirical knowledge you hold over 95%
    of us Toler ?
    sorry can’t do quickly since ur misled on the basics

1234 Last