bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    To a large extent, this is where we agree 100%

I would throw in the caveat that I mentioned the other day, which is living in a community or society we implicitly agree to the social contract. And one of those elements is the acceptance of governance.

This doesnt mean we all turn in our guns and become slaves but when we start looking at things like healthcare from a broad perspective, say we're considering the overall healthcare system of LA county, we need it to be available to all people.

Our healthcare systems were overrun and a real life example of how this impacted our community in the bay area was that we had 0% ICU bed capacity for weeks and weeks. This meant we cancelled all heart surgeries, so people needing bypass surgery were sent home with instructions to cross their fingers. Patients that were to undergo "elective" high-risk procedures such as stent placement were put on months long waiting lists. Not all these people survived.

So short story made long, I agree in general but there are factors beyond our control that need to be considered by people that are elected to do their jobs well, and if that means we sacrifice some freedoms to ensure the whole healthcare system for a county is available, then I support mask mandates
    Lol! pathetic at the very least. What about the 100s of doctors and nurses think differently?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

3 African leaders were killed in last 1 yr alone for speaking against UN. Of them, former Tanzania president is the notable one. And today Haiti's president paid the price, too. No president will survive against the current establishment, let alone Nurse Kraken

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

To a large extent, this is where we agree 100%

I would throw in the caveat that I mentioned the other day, which is living in a community or society we implicitly agree to the social contract. And one of those elements is the acceptance of governance.

This doesnt mean we all turn in our guns and become slaves but when we start looking at things like healthcare from a broad perspective, say we're considering the overall healthcare system of LA county, we need it to be available to all people.

Our healthcare systems were overrun and a real life example of how this impacted our community in the bay area was that we had 0% ICU bed capacity for weeks and weeks. This meant we cancelled all heart surgeries, so people needing bypass surgery were sent home with instructions to cross their fingers. Patients that were to undergo "elective" high-risk procedures such as stent placement were put on months long waiting lists. Not all these people survived.

So short story made long, I agree in general but there are factors beyond our control that need to be considered by people that are elected to do their jobs well, and if that means we sacrifice some freedoms to ensure the whole healthcare system for a county is available, then I support mask mandates
    You should never sacrifice freedom no matter what the cost! I have an understanding were you are coming from but the establishment you are advocating for whether you know it or not uses human fear to advance their control.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Lol! pathetic at the very least. What about the 100s of doctors and nurses think differently?
    Hundreds disagree, millions agree. Great logic on your part

I get that people love being contrarians. Its our egos. We like to think we're part of a small cabal of people and that gives us some degree of identity or belonging.

Anyways what I said really wasnt that controversial. I was mainly agreeing with Tommir that I believe in individual freedoms, but sometimes we have to set some of those freedoms aside for the better of the whole. And ya, I get thats a slippery slope, and that not 100% of people agree wearings masks is effective. But 100% of people will never agree on anything so your logic could be applied to every situation and justify nothing ever changing, even for the better.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    You should never sacrifice freedom no matter what the cost! I have an understanding were you are coming from but the establishment you are advocating for whether you know it or not uses human fear to advance their control.
    We all sacrifice freedoms every day. If not, society would cease to function.

And you're right, I admit maybe Im naive and before I die maybe I'll understand you were right but I dont see it right now.

Masks aren't even that important to me. I was simply explaining to someone what we deal with in planning for community healthcare and why certain decisions were made.

If you don't want to wear a mask, it doesnt change my life.

But when we're at 0% icu bed capacity, all I can ask be understanding as to why these decisions are made. Its not always sinister or nefarious.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Hundreds disagree, millions agree. Great logic on your part

I get that people love being contrarians. Its our egos. We like to think we're part of a small cabal of people and that gives us some degree of identity or belonging.

Anyways what I said really wasnt that controversial. I was mainly agreeing with Tommir that I believe in individual freedoms, but sometimes we have to set some of those freedoms aside for the better of the whole. And ya, I get thats a slippery slope, and that not 100% of people agree wearings masks is effective. But 100% of people will never agree on anything so your logic could be applied to every situation and justify nothing ever changing, even for the better.
    For some reason they feel the need to silence the "hundreds" of people who disagree; the videos are being deleted from youtube, they never get any airtime on the MSM.

And how do you know that millions agree? If they want to keep their jobs, they have to agree.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    For some reason they feel the need to silence the "hundreds" of people who disagree; the videos are being deleted from youtube, they never get any airtime on the MSM.

And how do you know that millions agree? If they want to keep their jobs, they have to agree.
    We all met up and I took roll

tommir99

We all met up and I took roll
    That is not the whole story. Something does not add up

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

One of the tweets:

Haiti President Jovenel Moïse was assassinated yesterday. The assassins said they were US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)The assassins spoke Spanish. Haiti has no President as the country's chief justice died of COVID-19 last month, Jovenel Moïse rejected the vaccines.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

How much crime and murder are connected to both legal and illegal drugs? Yet they want to take away your 2nd Ammendment.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

One of the tweets:

Haiti President Jovenel Moïse was assassinated yesterday. The assassins said they were US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)The assassins spoke Spanish. Haiti has no President as the country's chief justice died of COVID-19 last month, Jovenel Moïse rejected the vaccines.
    BREAKING: Haitian President Jovenel Moïse to expose Clinton Foundation fraud tomorrow

1 day ago GENESIUS TIMES: Exavier Saskagoochie

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    BREAKING: Haitian President Jovenel Moïse to expose Clinton Foundation fraud tomorrow

So much for that idea. Gee, that sure is strange timing with being knocked off.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    How much crime and murder are connected to both legal and illegal drugs? Yet they want to take away your 2nd Ammendment.
    It's a strange world we live in. Governments always thinking of new ways to screw over their own citizens.

I wonder if it always was like this, or have things just radically changed over the past 20 years or so....

tommir99

So much for that idea. Gee, that sure is strange timing with being knocked off.
    Almost as if they want people to "wake up" and start questioning these things. Why not get rid of him like 5 days ago, or 2 weeks ago instead.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Always tomorrow. If it was important info it could have been shared today.

"We will share all the evidence soon"
    "We release the Kraken next week"
    "I will explain how Clinton is still relevant tomorrow"

*yawn*

It's like whoever says/writes this crap believes there are enough people under IQ 70 that it will keep working over and again.

If someone tells you they will reveal the truth tomorrow, take the winning tip and ignore them from today onward.

Optional

Oops, looks like you were just quoting a copy cat of The Onion!

You witty thing Hehfest.

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

You witty thing Hehfest.

ROTFL - it's getting too weird..

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

3 African leaders were killed in last 1 yr alone for speaking against UN. Of them, former Tanzania president is the notable one. And today Haiti's president paid the price, too. No president will survive against the current establishment, let alone Nurse Kraken

Once the Tanzanian Prez released the results that a papaya tested positive for COVID-19 that was the end of him. Oh wait, I think he refused any attempt to vaccinate his people too.

Giant Potato Boiler Hospital Chef Kracken is unstoppable~

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Psaki and Biden both state they plan to go door-to-door all throughout America to get more people vaccinated. Just LMFAO ROFL.....
    This guy is funny. High Impact Flix on bitchute.......have a watch:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UsGYmXnYN2rF/

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, Haitian President had dirt on Hilary who helped her brother to smuggle Libyan gold and then put it somewhere in Haiti using Clinton foundation. Some say she killed her brother for cover up. And Haitian president was next on the list. His covid decision put the final nail it seems. If you're aware of it, Clinton family is one bloodline family of original 13 Illuminati families.

The Kraken

Yes, Haitian President had dirt on Hilary who helped her brother to smuggle Libyan gold and then put it somewhere in Haiti using Clinton foundation. Some say she killed her brother for cover up. And Haitian president was next on the list. His covid decision put the final nail it seems. If you're aware of it, Clinton family is one bloodline family of original 13 Illuminati families.
    Pure gold

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You witty thing Hehfest.

Lol. A lot of the posters on here think the onion is real news. They will believe anything they read on the internet.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol. A lot of the posters on here think the onion is real news. They will believe anything they read on the internet.
    I do believe the Clinton Foundation ripped off the people of Haiti (for if it wasn't the Clinton Foundation and the raised "billions" for Haiti it must have been someone they paid to rebuild that infrastructure - champ), and I do know for a fact that Sansaricq testified about all of it. I have no idea what higher demonic power took Moise down, but he ruffled too many feathers. Are the people in Haiti lying for attention? Are they part of this cult and they really didn't get murdered and joined Epstein on his new island in hiding? Or, were they pissed at slick Willy and Hilly (and Trump, because remember Trump is best friends with those Clintonites)?

Sansaricq:
    “In February of 1994 I became president of the Senate and I had to deal with the Clinton invasion of Haiti.
    "I was working with American intelligence at that time.
    "Clinton wanted to buy me out.
    "I was hitting very hard on several fronts.
    "To try to appease me he sent Bill Richardson who was a congressman at that time.
    “I spent four hours with Bill Richardson.
    "A week later the American embassy called me to tell me that President Clinton had sent a messenger for me.
    "He did not give me his name.
    "He said Mr. Sansaricq you join our movement, you side with Bill Clinton and we’ll make you the richest man in Haiti."

You believed some little Fauci POS getting on TV and telling you what to do w/o using your own perceptions. Because you're not a real man. I do know I didn't have to read the internet to know in the very beginning COVID-16 was more of a hoax (in terms of locking people down, masking them up) based on my own perceptions.

Was that real news pal? That little wop getting on TV and pushing his Big Pharma agenda on your ass? While you sat there like a dipshit, took it all in, and put your mask on just like you were told? Because that IS REAL NEWS isn't it? It came from that 1 company owning all of them (cbs, nbc, abc, fox) affliates right? Do you believe all that news owned by the same one company champ?

You'd be better off believing the National Enquirer over CBS, FOX< ABC, NBC, etc. at this point. I think, if we learned anything from DIPSHIT-19......it should be that!
    Last edited by hehfest; 07-08-21 at 04:30 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Soooo, are they going to let the cheetah run for Lichenstein?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Soooo, are they going to let the cheetah run for Lichenstein?
    It does seem like cultural misappropriation. Should be running for Zimbabwe.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yea like most of you, liberals

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    no need to troll the most import thread in Saloon.

genghis kahn: ̶G̶r̶a̶p̶h̶e̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶x̶i̶d̶e̶

Sanity Check: nano graphene**

Had you said nano graphene from the beginning I would have taken this more seriously.

Sorry people can't get their conspiracy theories right.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1BjU9o4fU8WK/

I know most of you have an attention span of a gnat and I'm sure people that will actually watch it, already know this is a plandemic... Well get some N-Acetyl Cysteine before the FDA bans it

It's 20 minutes of reading so I doubt many will watch it but for those that do, you can thank me later
    For those of us with the gnat attention span, how about an update Ghenghis?

What happened to the next 100 vials they could prove where it came from and were going to confirm the first result that it is over 99% graphene oxide inside.

What's the hold up with this confirmation when the lives of half the world are at stake?

Or has this fake news gone on too long for your attention span now?

Maybe Sidney will release the proof when she lets the kraken out!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

how about an update Ghenghis?

If he updates, hopefully it will be better than this.

First 1234