BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Not at all. I actually enjoy being here, and that is precisely why I am here. Thank you for asking.

I was wondering why someone who thinks the majority of the posters here are stupid, would choose to spend so much time here, around those "stupid people".... is your IQ high enough to understand that?
    My IQ is high enough to say again, why are U here? I was wondering why someone who thinks the majority of posters are stupid, would choose to spend so much time here. I don't look down on people, like bacon. Or think the majority is stupid. Bol #99, U got me confused W/yourself, Mr. high IQ.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yeah man makes mo sense at all.
    Some states, want to take away birth control, and build more prisons. What's your street smarts, take on that, demon?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There are very rarely wrongful conviction at the Federal level.

States, yes...Federal level, Let alone capital punishment cases (mass killings, Mann Act violations and enhanced crime, racial killings, terror, etc) is a very aggressive burden of proof.

This is not about anything other than pandering to black American criminals for votes
    Trump's , pandering to whom? When is the next, pandering event?

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    My IQ is high enough to say again, why are U here? I was wondering why someone who thinks the majority of posters are stupid, would choose to spend so much time here. I don't look down on people, like bacon. Or think the majority is stupid. Bol #99, U got me confused W/yourself, Mr. high IQ.
    If you look at my original post, you would notice I replied to someone called blankoblanco, not you, and was wondering why he chooses to spend time around people he thinks are stupid. So, unless you have another nickname here, then I was not even talking about you.

For some strange reason, you are the one who replied to that post though

BOA12

If you look at my original post, you would notice I replied to someone called blankoblanco, not you, and was wondering why he chooses to spend time around people he thinks are stupid. So, unless you have another nickname here, then I was not even talking about you.

For some strange reason, you are the one who replied to that post though
    Fair enough. I never claimed 2B good, here's proof. Carry on brother. Does that explain it?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Who the fukk is this clown and what's his love affair w fukking criminals?

How do you defend this ideology?

maybe one less killing of an innocent is his strategy. many many innocents killed you idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

this is the shit they have? anything of substance? nope, just nonsense.

tommir99

Fair enough. I never claimed 2B good, here's proof. Carry on brother. Does that explain it?
    Yes, that would be a perfect explanation.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

if you have been following the news for the past, oh I don't know, couple decades or so you have been educated on the great number of innocents scheduled to die who have been exonerated. estimates of innocents scheduled to die is close to 5%. now most of you who voted for Trump do not know what 5% means. I will take the time.

for every 100 inmates scheduled for death, analysis and extrapolation hints about 5 of them will be innocent. you might think that is a small number--really 5 people per hundred killed who are innocent. do the math on all the death sentences and tell me that again.

even one innocent person is one too many. and our idiot savant has questions.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Some states, want to take away birth control, and build more prisons. What's your street smarts, take on that, demon?
    More ways to rely on the government and for the government to charge us in taxes.

Demonata

For me when it comes to death penalty I can't say since I believe that's in gods hands. Seems like the murderers can suffer more without the death penalty.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

around 40% of the country is refusing vaccines. now this is a problem a real problem. the science is sound the vaccine is saving lives. did you know that up to 99% of new cases of covid are unvaccinated people. now we have people concerned that Biden might save some innocents from the death penalty but this situation he completely ignores.

let me go on a bit of a rant because I am pissed off today and don't even know why.

so this new variant is more dangerous and more easily transmitted and yet the red states, god bless them, well they do not want to vaccinate. you might think ok so what. fck them if they die they die. how about this possible scenario. we know this newest variant has morphed from the regular covid. we also know the vaccines we now have are pretty efficient even though the virus has mutated.
    suppose just suppose for a minute or two the virus mutates again. but before we reach into that scenario what is the purpose of life. I do not mean the religious/philsophical purpose what I mean is what do all life have in common. if you think about it all life from the smallest organism to the largest mammal have two purposes--one is reproduction and the other is surviving.

so this virus, if you consider it a life form and many do, will do anything it can to survive. and part of that strategy will be mutating to stay alive. to continue the scenario, let's assume that might happen and this virus becomes very resistant and very deadly. Then what? well then science must go back to the drawing board and start over which will mean millions more dead and maybe worse.

thanks to who--the people who are on the wrong side of history--fckin always.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    around 40% of the country is refusing vaccines. now this is a problem a real problem. the science is sound the vaccine is saving lives. did you know that up to 99% of new cases of covid are unvaccinated people. now we have people concerned that Biden might save some innocents from the death penalty but this situation he completely ignores.

let me go on a bit of a rant because I am pissed off today and don't even know why.

so this new variant is more dangerous and more easily transmitted and yet the red states, god bless them, well they do not want to vaccinate. you might think ok so what. fck them if they die they die. how about this possible scenario. we know this newest variant has morphed from the regular covid. we also know the vaccines we now have are pretty efficient even though the virus has mutated.
    suppose just suppose for a minute or two the virus mutates again. but before we reach into that scenario what is the purpose of life. I do not mean the religious/philsophical purpose what I mean is what do all life have in common. if you think about it all life from the smallest organism to the largest mammal have two purposes--one is reproduction and the other is surviving.

so this virus, if you consider it a life form and many do, will do anything it can to survive. and part of that strategy will be mutating to stay alive. to continue the scenario, let's assume that might happen and this virus becomes very resistant and very deadly. Then what? well then science must go back to the drawing board and start over which will mean millions more dead and maybe worse.

Hard as you might try, ya can't fix stupid.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

For me when it comes to death penalty I can't say since I believe that's in gods hands. Seems like the murderers can suffer more without the death penalty.

fair enough. so you believe our God is an active God. he/she/it takes into account every single second of every single event and judges what should be and should not be. Right? I get it that is a viable belief.

however, tell it to the 6 million Jews (his people BTW) who died horrendous deaths at the hands of right wing no good rotten bastard Nazis just a thought.
    Last edited by dante1; 07-02-21 at 09:57 AM.

Demonata

suppose just suppose for a minute or two the virus mutates again. but before we reach into that scenario what is the purpose of life. I do not man the religious/philsophical purpose what I mean is what do all life have in common. if you think about it all life from the smallest organism to the largest mammal have two purposes--one is reproduction and the other is surviving.

Nothing wrong with not getting the vaccine, especially if you already had covid or are a healthy person. Too many red flags on if deaths are from covid or not when it gets the hospitals more money if it's covid. I believe in freedom to get it or not. Just like people are free to smoke even though it causes second hand smoke. Just like alcohol should still be sold even though there are lots of drunk driver crashes.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yep like joe biden being our leader, he is stupid and proven it many times.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Hi bud, hope you are well. it might go beyond stupid but guess what. I have no answers for these people, no explanation, they are who they are and it is mind numbing.

BOA12

More ways to rely on the government and for the government to charge us in taxes.
    Glad I'm retired. State Governments, want us to rely on them for guidance and pay taxes to prohibit woman? Or am I reading you wrong, demon? Are U for or against prohibiting woman, not sure demon?

tommir99

Hi bud, hope you are well. it might go beyond stupid but guess what. I have no answers for these people, no explanation, they are who they are and it is mind numbing.
    It's like they're from another planet ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Demonata

The democrats.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

The democrats.
    The democrats are in charge of you. You need leave the country to escape.

BOA12

Sounds like U R on the mend, #1. Kind thoughts for chico, please SBR Family and Friends.

BOA12

It's like they're from another planet ...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like U R on the mend, #1. Kind thoughts for chico, please SBR Family and Friends.
    it has been a long struggle. thanks for the kind thoughts. I think about Chico almost daily. what I am dealing with is nothing compared to our good friend Chico.

my friend if you are reading know that many of us think about you all the time and send a prayer.

you are a great guy number 12. I can read your compassion in most of your posts. stay well.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

To all the Right Wing Whackos who pretend to be tough because they won't do a vaccine. Bless your hearts, you could be the next victim.

Over 90% of daily covid deaths are attributed to UNVACINATED Americans. Be sure to have all your ducks in order...

tommir99

That comment (about being from another planet) could come from either side. Both sides have very strong opinions on this subject. Can't we all just get along ?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    To all the Right Wing Whackos who pretend to be tough because they won't do a vaccine. Bless your hearts, you could be the next victim.

Over 90% of daily covid deaths are attributed to UNVACINATED Americans. Be sure to have all your ducks in order...
    when an individual, any individual reads the above fact and it is a fact how do you reconcile how they react to these facts. if you are a trump supporter let me make that sentence a little easier to understand. how the fck does your brain work?

fact one the vaccines work and are very very safe. fact two people who are being admitted to hospital and dying are like my friend HR wrote unvaccinated. now you live in let's say WV and you are stupid but not retarded. you.know and understand these facts and you still place yourself and your FAMILY in jeopardy.

I defy you to explain it with anything except...I have the right to. because that is truly stupid.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

That comment (about being from another planet) could come from either side. Both sides have very strong opinions on this subject. Can't we all just get along ?
    I respectfully disagree. the Ds are willing to compromise. Biden is a great compromiser. Do you recall what the R said when Obama was elected. they will thwart every move or action he takes even if it was originally their idea. remember that. Well they did, they opposeed everything and one of those ideas was originally a R idea. it slips my mind right now but book it.

no, the R (well they are no longer R) the Trump party has no ability to compromise, no ability to rationalize, no ability to accept science but they do follow QAnon and other BS. I am sorry I disagree with you my friend.

tommir99

I am unvaccinated, but not an American. Does that include me?

BOA12

I agree 100%.

BOA12

it has been a long struggle. thanks for the kind thoughts. I think about Chico almost daily. what I am dealing with is nothing compared to our good friend Chico.

my friend if you are reading know that many of us think about you all the time and send a prayer.

you are a great guy number 12. I can read your compassion in most of your posts. stay well.
    I Never mind being second best, around the Best, #1.

BOA12

I respectfully disagree. the Ds are willing to compromise. Biden is a great compromiser. Do you recall what the R said when Obama was elected. they will thwart every move or action he takes even if it was originally their idea. remember that. Well they did, they opposeed everything and one of those ideas was originally a R idea. it slips my mind right now but book it.

no, the R (well they are no longer R) the Trump party has no ability to compromise, no ability to rationalize, no ability to accept science but they do follow QAnon and other BS. I am sorry I disagree with you my friend.
    That was MAGA Mitch, America's #1 Bully. Why he selected trump, someone who would even make HIM look good, in 2008. Still spending that Russian $$$, Mitch? I see #99's point, #1. The end of partisan politics, know winners but Corporate America Ruling Class.

Demonata

Left wing loony. I don't need the vaccine. I'm in perfect health. Got covid and barely felt anything. Regular flu was worse for me than thar. If you are unhealthy get the vaccine.

tommir99

I am not an American so don't know many details... But about Obama, I do remember some people talked about it how they tried to interfere with everything he did. But isn't the same true with Trump? At least the media never seemed to say one good word about him. Everything had to be something negative or humiliating.

As an "outsider" I notice that America is really divided right now. And anyone who seems like a conservative is automatically a Trump supporter.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I am not an American so don't know many details... But about Obama, I do remember some people talked about it how they tried to interfere with everything he did. But isn't the same true with Trump? At least the media never seemed to say one good word about him. Everything had to be something negative or humiliating.

As an "outsider" I notice that America is really divided right now. And anyone who seems like a conservative is automatically a Trump supporter.
    There's 2 glaring differences here.

Obama had 2.5 legacy achievements:

ObamaCare, where in the Government took control of 20% of the US economy on a party line vote, for a insurance plan that was propped up on a mandate that was since ruled unconstitutional, thereby (at the Federal Court level) making the law unconstitutional, but the SCOTUS upheld ObamaCare without its funding mechanism, now making the Federal government liable for an additional 20% of the total US economy. In layman's terms it doesn't work, unsustainable, bad law.

Second was the Iran nuke deal. Not only did he pay billions for 0 achievements, but just last month, after Biden opted back in, the Iranians ceased cooperating and thru US & UN inspection agents out.

Again, bad deal, bad optics, another collapse of common sense

Third was gay marriage. SCOTUS did half the work here for him by interfering in States rights, but this is because Obama Justice dept brought it fwd.

In each case Obama was dead wrong, with the only answer being to throw more money at problems and wrestle control from the States.

That's the problem with Democrata today, they do not respect Federalism or States rights.

The Constitution is a document designed to reserve rights for the States and individuals. It is a Federalist paper by extension of the originals by Jay/ Hamilton/ Monroe/ Madison.

To block liberals is to preserve the State and individuals sovereignty. To enable liberals is to promote consolidated power among a few.

Everyone with any common sense knows which is best for a happy healthy life, but then again, there are so many that lack common sense or real world experiences. The happy wanderer, working his 9 to 5, collecting his welfare, playing cribbage w his social security, takibg no risks, etc, living their meaningless lives, producing nothing, wasting the air we breathe.

First 123 Last