KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    It’s the truth…not too soon. I actually looked at a couple condos at that spot back in February….crazy shit

Fukk nowhere is safe anymore. It's always something.

Gonna go move in next to unde, that's probably the best place in the nation.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually, I've decided, I'm going to try to get a permanent condo at Circa in Vegas. I'll never leave the property.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I missed it, was there another SUPER variant killing everyone it touched again that 2 people had? Cue Brock "fatass" Landers to tell us we all going to die because we didn't want to take a shot that means jackshit again.
    He’s easily one of the dumbest motherfukers alive over 30

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Turn it up fukkers, we're back to our winning ways...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    He’s easily one of the dumbest motherfukers alive over 30
    Ya, most of us know. The longtimers for sure. Piece of trash. If there was a dictionary for gambling, hamburger would have his fatass face right above.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Brock Landers is fukking useless….

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

I missed it, was there another SUPER variant killing everyone it touched again that 2 people had? Cue Brock "fatass" Landers to tell us we all going to die because we didn't want to take a shot that means jackshit again. Brock worry about paying all the fukin debt you gave your family more and less about how I should live you stupid fuk.
    Go suck a dick f aggot

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

It's easier to control the fools that are fearful. These cucks would do anything the media tells them

People are fukking strange when they know all the governments are corrupt but they think these corrupt mother fukkers really care about them

I know thinking is banned in most of the countries this day and age but if they truly cared about the general public, they would endorse healthy lifestyle such as right diet and exercise rather than presenting the only option for a virus that's less deadly than the flu to be the experimental gene therapy

Mind you, the guy in charge, Anthony Fauci, endorsed giving AZT (chemo) to healthy infants during the fake HIV/AIDS bullshit epidemic

Now they brainwashed idiots into thinking healthy spreading diseases and endorsed everyone to get the poison jab

The world has gone mad... They're gonna pump the bullshit stories about different variants until the Flu season then when people get sick, they'll blame the unvaccinated for the deaths of the vaccinated

They're too transparent for people with brains

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Texas Rangers and new york mets you muthafukkas.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    or better yet take your shot with the 99.999% survival rate
    And then have to continue to do lockdowns for years. Imagine if the scared right had just gotten a vaccine. I understand it’s scary for them but then this shit would be gone. They are scared to die though, they think the government is going to kill everyone so that the economy will crash, money can’t be made and government will be obsolete. Definitely makes sense

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

God Bless Governor Ron DeSantis, in the home of the free, Florida - where there will never be another mask mandate.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    God Bless Governor Ron DeSantis, in the home of the free, Florida - where there will never be another mask mandate.
    Hope you never leave.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Go suck a dick f aggot
    You are a worthless piece of trash. It makes me laugh every time you post after all these years of total embarrassment. Did you think everyone would forget about early 2000s? Fuk if you were my family member you would be buried in a place where no one would find you. That is what you are worth.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I missed it, was there another SUPER variant killing everyone it touched again that 2 people had? Cue Brock "fatass" Landers to tell us we all going to die because we didn't want to take a shot that means jackshit again. Brock worry about paying all the fukin debt you gave your family more and less about how I should live you stupid fuk.
    Landers is the dumbest poster here. He ripped Armia, pounded on his man-Tits saying only dumbasses get covid now. As there as so many great gene therapies, and Armia was a stupid player
    fukkking fredo didn’t know that Armia took both shots, and still got the china virus

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

gene therapies

unde0087
    Did we win?

The only thing Landers wins at is running from owing people and stuffing his ass with food.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

They work on gene therapies for things like Angelman, not for cold causing corona viruses, no matter how deadly they are.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    They work on gene therapies for things like Angelman, not for cold causing corona viruses, no matter how deadly they are.

Because those things actually are problems not made up shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Because those things actually are problems not made up shit.
    Regardless, nobody's using "gene therapy" to fight the Kung Flu.

That's just ludicrous.

Where do people come up with that shit?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

That's just ludicrous.

LOL

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Maddow and MSNBC still only talk about Trump. They did it for 4+ years, and still won't stop. It's all about money and ratings. People are drawn to the spectacular.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    And then have to continue to do lockdowns for years. Imagine if the scared right had just gotten a vaccine. I understand it’s scary for them but then this shit would be gone. They are scared to die though, they think the government is going to kill everyone so that the economy will crash, money can’t be made and government will be obsolete. Definitely makes sense
    What? No. Even the liberals concede there is no better protection than natural antibodies from a previous infection.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I haven't seen a covid patient in 2 months....now this past weekend where I moonlight in hospital I had 2, not to mention the 40y/o I've taken been caring for past month who needs a lung transplant from inflammatory fibrosis due to covid....you guys can complain and blame whoever you want...but for some ppl this is a real disease and a real problem that requires more than conspiracy theories
    That's all fine and well and those few people can stay in their house and wear their masks.

The men need to get back to work now.

Here's an idea why don't we just lock everything down and make everyone wear masks until no one dies of anything ever again?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

That's just ludicrous.

Mostly Facebook memes and YouTube videos.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I haven't seen a covid patient in 2 months....now this past weekend where I moonlight in hospital I had 2, not to mention the 40y/o I've taken been caring for past month who needs a lung transplant from inflammatory fibrosis due to covid....you guys can complain and blame whoever you want...but for some ppl this is a real disease and a real problem that requires more than conspiracy theories
    We currently have 6 on V-V ecmo, and one on V-A

Our avg length of time on ecmo so far has been been 126 days, and we haven't had less than 4 in almost a year.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

stay in your basement you'll be fine noone wants to see you anyhow
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wear a mask at all times

Get vaccinated or die

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Our avg length of time on ecmo so far has been been 126 days, and we haven't had less than 4 in almost a year.
    4 months on ecmo?

fawk

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Age and comorbidities of these patients?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Brainwashed morons will never learn...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

sometimes guys or girls here are so mentally incapacitated it makes me laugh...which I know it shouldn't, but it does...lets say for instance next week I have 2 ppl hit by bus...then the following week another 5, then the week after my entire census is full of ppl hit by a bus....this is what I had to deal with last year...and I don't wish it on anyone. you ppl are so stupid its a joke....good riddance...honestly hope you choke on your own pleural fluid
    Hey clown, why don't you do some research on where the spike proteins end up in people's bodies. There's a Pfizer study from Japan that states, these spike proteins are ending up in bone marrows and ovaries.

There will be rise in Leukemia and infertility, so stop with your bullshit anecdotal nonsense. You don't know shit about shit including cryptos

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The japanese document is common, it's a tecnical document and was prepared for the PMDA, which is basically the Japanese FDA.

Pfizer has confirmed that it's pharmacokinetics overview from lab studies and not about spike proteins lingeing in the body and becoming toxic. Anyone in the industry knows this.

Common knowledge on the subject helps people. It's simply not how the spike proteins created with this vaccine work.

People just keep coming up with crazier and crazier shit and then they run with it.

Unreal.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

The japanese document is common, it's a tecnical document and was prepared for the PMDA, which is basically the Japanese FDA.

Pfizer has confirmed that it's pharmacokinetics overview from lab studies and not about spike proteins lingeing in the body and becoming toxic. Anyone in the industry knows this.

Common knowledge on the subject helps people. It's simply not how the spike proteins created with this vaccine work.

People just keep coming up with crazier and crazier shit and then they run with it.

Unreal.
    That's what happens when you have an agenda. It was inevitable that an anti-vaxx fringe would try to latch onto anything possible to discredit, accurate or not. It's not that hard to mislead and it's easy to be misled. Some do it on purpose, others unwittingly. Not sure which category GK is in. I suspect it's the latter, and that he's just not as smart as he thinks he is.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's what happens when you have an agenda. It was inevitable that an anti-vaxx fringe would try to latch onto anything possible to discredit, accurate or not. It's not that hard to mislead and it's easy to be misled. Some do it on purpose, others unwittingly. Not sure which category GK is in. I suspect it's the latter, and that he's just not as smart as he thinks he is.
    Some posters at SBR have offered some of the craziest shit about COVID and the jab being offered. Things that don't hold up to 7th grade science.

The only justification offered is to lash out and attack everyone personally in a dispaly of frustration over their own ignorance, or even try to make it political. That very ego is why they can't seem to learn what's ever so easy to learn these days.

I can see justification for not wantign to get COVID shot, but I've yet to see anyone offer a sound reason at SBR. It's not even that hard. These discussion are impossible here. An open mind does not mean to throw out the laws of nature or rules of science and biology, etc., it means to challenge them and allow for them to be challenged.

It's hard for people to challenge what they don't understand to begin with and I swear if they didn't make a wheel everyday, a lot of people would forget it was invented.

Whether you like or dislike Neil deGrasse Tyson, and a case can be made for both, there's never been a more apt time to understand...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't get me wrong, NBC is not exactly a great source for info, especially news.

The US most definitely has state run media and NBC is on the memorandum...lol.

But all this genetic thereapy and toxic spike protein build up talk is just ridiculous. That's really not how any of this works. It's best just to not talk if you don't understand cell biology.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

First 123 Last