d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You experienced this through Foxnews sitting on your sofa. I live it through n95's, papr's, hazmat suits and 24 hour shifts

So nah, you haven't lived this for even 1 minute

But you are still entitled to your opinion regardless of how silly it is

God Bless
    Thank you, Kraken.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Thank you, Kraken.
    How cute. You must be a couple. It is gay pride month. Nice you coming out with your feelings

Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If you had covid already you don't have to be worried about covid, especially if you are not obese and have no underlying illnesses.
    This is what a stupid mother F**ker looks like LOL, Dude, stop commenting because you have zero brains!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Would need to break it down by demographic. Might be net save for some but not for others.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

It will be off the market in a year or two.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post
    This is what a stupid mother F**ker looks like LOL, Dude, stop commenting because you have zero brains!
    It's science. Show me all the dead healthy people from covid that got it twice, I'll wait. Dumbass liberal Snowflake

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You experienced this through Foxnews sitting on your sofa. I live it through n95's, papr's, hazmat suits and 24 hour shifts

So nah, you haven't lived this for even 1 minute

But you are still entitled to your opinion regardless of how silly it is

God Bless
    you left out meth, oh wise kracken

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Birds of a feather.....

No need to be bitter bc some of us can past our noses

Okieirish

The vaccines would not pass an FDA approval. You are the FDA trial !

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    The vaccines would not pass an FDA approval. You are the FDA trial !
    FDA approval????

The FDA is a joke

Aduhelm showed the emperor had no clothes

Some of yall crack me up. You love to be in the proverbial rabbit hole, anti government everything, and then you use FDA approval to make your point

Do better

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

FDA approval????

The FDA is a joke

Aduhelm showed the emperor had no clothes

Some of yall crack me up. You love to be in the proverbial rabbit hole, anti government everything, and then you use FDA approval to make your point

Do better
    And when it does get FDA approval then they'll backtrack and say the FDA is full of shit. There's always another story with some of these people.

Demonata

And when it does get FDA approval then they'll backtrack and say the FDA is full of shit. There's always another story with some of these people.
    Wow you can see the future liberal? What's the winning lottery numbers?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Your accuracy of statements made on SBR is probably lower than 5%.

Imagine being that confident batting 0.05.

Fading all of your calls would have a much higher accuracy than tailing them.

Imagine someone questioning past FDA successes like gardisil.

In a world where Bill Gates gave ted talks outlining plans to use vaccines to decrease global population.

mRNA wasn't FDA approved until 2018. There isn't a huge difference between receiving the vaccine and being a lab rat. Despite what you might think.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 06-29-21 at 12:58 PM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Your accuracy of statements made on SBR is probably lower than 5%.

Imagine being that confident batting 0.05.

Fading all of your calls would have a much higher accuracy than tailing them.

Imagine someone questioning past FDA successes like gardisil.

In a world where Bill Gates gave ted talks outlining plans to use vaccines to decrease global population.

mRNA wasn't FDA approved until 2018. There isn't a huge difference between receiving the vaccine and being a lab rat. Despite what you might think.
    I think your main point is your last bit and to a large extent I agree. We are lab rats.

But there is a ton of science behind the vaccines, there were 10,000's of volunteers so we knew they were safe at least in the short term, and so far they've shown to be extremely effective and safe.

While none of us know if in 10 years we'll all regret taking it, theres no reason to believe that will be the case. We're all lab rats to some degree, even you. You're just the control, and sometimes the controls do significantly worse

We're all rolling the dice

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I took aspirin the other day and it lists all kinds of side effects. Must be the government trying to eliminate me or make infertile. I’m glad I have the SBR watch bandits posting all day looking out for it.
    Also side note….anti Vaxxers are constantly calling people who got the vaccine pussies for being scared of covid but in actuality they are pussies because they would rather cry about side effects. So scared of the government

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I took aspirin the other day and it lists all kinds of side effects. Must be the government trying to eliminate me or make infertile. I’m glad I have the SBR watch bandits posting all day looking out for it.
    Also side note….anti Vaxxers are constantly calling people who got the vaccine pussies for being scared of covid but in actuality they are pussies because they would rather cry about side effects. So scared of the government
    You liberals bend over and tell the government thank you may I have another.

The Kraken

Kinda like on the court
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Okieirish

Ironically Big Pharma will probably make a lot more selling pills to counteract everything the vaccines are causing.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

While you hide beyond the computer and complain all day that a shot is going to hurt you. And that masks make you inhale too much C02. Just ready to move on with life while you guys are just holding everyone back. You’re scared I understand.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

While you hide beyond the computer and complain all day that a shot is going to hurt you. And that masks make you inhale too much C02. Just ready to move on with life while you guys are just holding everyone back. You’re scared I understand.
    Good little sheep. Maaa maaa baaa. We're not going to follow you. And yes, anyone with a functional brain would be scared.

Looks like useful idiots are working extra hard

Demonata

Like I have mentioned countless times, I'm a former proud boy member and have be ed n to more political protests than anyone on this forum. I believe in freedom like I have said countless times as well. Keep making stuff up like usual liberal.

The Kraken

Like I have mentioned countless times, I'm a former proud boy member and have be ed n to more political protests than anyone on this forum. I believe in freedom like I have said countless times as well. Keep making stuff up like usual liberal.
    Explains a lot

Demonata

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Be cautious being involved with these "clubs" ever notice when it goes down the top echelon are nowhere to be found? If it isn't a legitimate blood out oath you are wasting your time.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

I think it's strange that people wear a mask, but they don't cover their eyes or ears.

First 12