edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I don't think my perspective is skewed. I also read and understand the studies and data, I see all the people get covid and never miss a beat, etc....

But I see the other side and its real and should not be minimalized or marginalized. I have a feeling if you walked in my shoes for a few weeks, you'd sing a bit of a different tune.
    Vice versa. I never once minimalized a death it is the irrational fear mongering to the youth is what the main problem is. Many people are easily mislead into thinking someone else's world views and decisions are actually theirs. Fear of disease, death, loneliness, poverty, and not fitting in with society is how big pharma profits and controls individuals. Newsflash everyone gets sick and dies alone (hopefully) and can't take any worldly possessions with them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    What's more wild is why the fack would people want to be having babies right now......this is like the dumbest time in history to get knocked up/knock her up.....why the hell would you?
    lol, good point. We have 2, and worry what a shitshow they're gonna grow up in

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

What's more wild is why the fack would people want to be having babies right now......this is like the dumbest time in history to get knocked up/knock her up.....why the hell would you?
    y'all are just so very dumb & have no perspective on recent history
    most of our grandparents were born during the Great Depression, and a ton of those young men were sent off to die in WWII.
    and now is the worst time in history to have a kid?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    most of our grandparents were born during the Great Depression, and a ton of those young men were sent off to die in WWII.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Just read they are now having to put warning labels on a couple of the vaccines!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Just read they are now having to put warning labels on a couple of the vaccines!
    lol

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    All drugs are toxic. If man makes it, it's toxic. FDA insures that all processed food, prescription and non prescription drugs, are toxic. FDA protects the Food and Drug Industry, not US All. AMA protects its MEMBERS, not Us All. Who's in charge?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Common fellas mRNA vaccines are not “gene therapy” and do not produce toxic proteins.

You’ve been taught, now any further bullshit along this lines are on you, the ignorant posters.

Unreal what some of you come up with and believe.

The good thing about having knowledge of science is that you can tell when others are full of shit.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Were they locked up for 6 months to 1.5 years in their homes, wearing masks over their faces for 1 year, and having their temperatures checked entering buildings? Isn't that a little bit of a tell you are a modern-slave? I'm not talking about Kracken who probably had kids pre-scamdemic.......

Like I said, you aren't thinking about the state of the world if you're like, "sure, yeah, future is bright honey, let's pop one out. Maybe our child can pay a tax just to breathe oxygen without a mask honey"!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Were they locked up for 6 months to 1.5 years in their homes, wearing masks over their faces for 1 year, and having their temperatures checked entering buildings? Isn't that a little bit of a tell you are a modern-slave? I'm not talking about Kracken who probably had kids pre-scamdemic.......

Like I said, you aren't thinking about the state of the world if you're like, "sure, yeah, future is bright honey, let's pop one out. Maybe our child can pay a tax just to breathe oxygen without a mask honey"!
    LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

You just might be SBRs biggest drama queen. You really don't have perspective.

I can agree on many fronts about bringing kids in the world in this day and age, but you really have no perspective.

You might be a good fukker, but you believe far to much garbage so you're like one of the good fukker that knows so much, but everything he knows is wrong.

Missing perspective will most certainly lead to that condition.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

You just might be SBRs biggest drama queen. You really don't have perspective.

I can agree on many fronts about bringing kids in the world in this day and age, but you really have no perspective.

You might be a good fukker, but you believe far to much garbage so you're like one of the good fukker that knows so much, but everything he knows is wrong.

Missing perspective will most certainly lead to that condition.

You mean a perspective like this?

Russia - Covid Does Not Exist As A Virus!
    First Country To Do Autopsies On Covid Dead

I've said this all along. Are those Russians just bullshitting us or do they mean it? Only 10% of Russians vaxxed to this point. That's my perspective.....so am WRONG and so are those dumbshit Russians too huh?

Common man. You're no authority on who is right or wrong.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I've said this all along. Are those Russians just bullshitting us or do they mean it? Only 10% of Russians vaxxed to this point. That's my perspective.....so am WRONG and so are those dumbshit Russians too huh?

Oh dam, they fukked with your already fake elections for years........LMFAO........and now these Russian are going against all you fukking liars and your scams.........what a shame! A light in the midst of complete darkness.......sorry bro but you're lost KVB

Going against WHO's criminal orders of no autopsies allowed for covid deaths,
    and after a thorough investigation, it was determined
    that Covid-does NOT exist AS A VIRUS

Ministry of Health of Russia
    6-24-21

After a thorough investigation, it was determined that Covid-does NOT exist AS A VIRUS.

It is a GLOBAL scam. People die of "extended electromagnetic radiation (poison)."

Doctors in Russia are violating the World Health Organization (WHO) law that does not allow autopsies of people with Covid-19. died.

After a period of scientific discovery, it cannot be assumed that it is a virus, but rather bacteria that cause death and lead to the formation of blood clots in the veins and nerves, from which the patient dies because of these bacteria.

Russia defeated the virus and said "there is nothing else but a coagulation of the blood vessels (thrombosis) and the treatment method is intact."

Antibiotic tablets

Anti-inflammatory and taking anticoagulants (aspirin).

It means that the disease can be cured, this sensational message for the world was prepared by Russian doctors through the autopsy (carcass) of the Covid-19 virus. According to other Russian scientists, ventilators and intensive care units (UCI) were never used. Protocols for this have already been published in Russia.

CHINA already knew this but never published its report.

Share this information with your family, neighbors, friends, friends, co-workers so that they can get out of the fear of Covid-19 and understand that it is not a virus but simply bacteria exposed to 5G rays are.

The cause is to hurt people with very low immunity. This radiation also causes inflammation and hypoxia. Those who are victims should take Aprin-100 ** and Apronicot or Paracetamol 650 **.

Because Covid-19 has been shown to cause blood clotting, lead to thrombosis in people and why blood clots in the veins and therefore the brain, heart and lungs cannot oxygenate, which makes it difficult for people to breathe and people die quickly with lack of lack of breathing energy.

Doctors in Russia did not listen to the WHO protocol and dissected the corpses on Covid-19 corpses.

Doctors opened arms, legs, and other parts of the body, and after being properly tested, noticed that blood vessels and veins filled with clots that normally prevented blood flow, as well as reducing the flow of oxygen in the body, causing the patient to die.

After the news of this study, the Ministry of Health of Russia changed the Covid-19 treatment protocol and gave aspirin-100 ** to its positive patients and started giving the Empromak.

As a result, the patients began to recover, and their health began to improve.

Russia's Ministry of Health discharged and sent home more than 14,000 patients in one day.
    Last edited by hehfest; 06-24-21 at 03:29 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh dam, they fukked with your already fake elections for years........LMFAO........and now these Russian are going against all you fukking liars and your scams.........what a shame! A light in the midst of complete darkness.......sorry bro but you're lost KVB

Going against WHO's criminal orders of no autopsies allowed for covid deaths,
    and after a thorough investigation, it was determined
    that Covid-does NOT exist AS A VIRUS

Ministry of Health of Russia
    6-24-21

After a thorough investigation, it was determined that Covid-does NOT exist AS A VIRUS.

It is a GLOBAL scam. People die of "extended electromagnetic radiation (poison)."

Doctors in Russia are violating the World Health Organization (WHO) law that does not allow autopsies of people with Covid-19. died.

After a period of scientific discovery, it cannot be assumed that it is a virus, but rather bacteria that cause death and lead to the formation of blood clots in the veins and nerves, from which the patient dies because of these bacteria.

Russia defeated the virus and said "there is nothing else but a coagulation of the blood vessels (thrombosis) and the treatment method is intact."

Antibiotic tablets

Anti-inflammatory and taking anticoagulants (aspirin).

It means that the disease can be cured, this sensational message for the world was prepared by Russian doctors through the autopsy (carcass) of the Covid-19 virus. According to other Russian scientists, ventilators and intensive care units (UCI) were never used. Protocols for this have already been published in Russia.

CHINA already knew this but never published its report.

Share this information with your family, neighbors, friends, friends, co-workers so that they can get out of the fear of Covid-19 and understand that it is not a virus but simply bacteria exposed to 5G rays are.

The cause is to hurt people with very low immunity. This radiation also causes inflammation and hypoxia. Those who are victims should take Aprin-100 ** and Apronicot or Paracetamol 650 **.

Because Covid-19 has been shown to cause blood clotting, lead to thrombosis in people and why blood clots in the veins and therefore the brain, heart and lungs cannot oxygenate, which makes it difficult for people to breathe and people die quickly with lack of lack of breathing energy.

Doctors in Russia did not listen to the WHO protocol and dissected the corpses on Covid-19 corpses.

Doctors opened arms, legs, and other parts of the body, and after being properly tested, noticed that blood vessels and veins filled with clots that normally prevented blood flow, as well as reducing the flow of oxygen in the body, causing the patient to die.

After the news of this study, the Ministry of Health of Russia changed the Covid-19 treatment protocol and gave aspirin-100 ** to its positive patients and started giving the Empromak.

As a result, the patients began to recover, and their health began to improve.

Russia's Ministry of Health discharged and sent home more than 14,000 patients in one day.
    Oh shit man, I said 5G/6G was what was making people sick back in March 2020. Some validation for you there you cawksuckers.

5G and 6G are 10 times more powerful than 4G. Its cooking you dumbasses that countered all I said in March 2020.

Blood ......It starves for more oxygen. Put a mask on man....it might make it even worse!

DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT..................................... ......................
    Last edited by hehfest; 06-24-21 at 03:31 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

nobody ever listens fester I’ve become glad they don’t

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Who's right or wrong? Don't pretend like there is a debate here to justify the willful ignorance of some of these posters.

I'm correcting blatant cell biology ignorance. I am an authority on who is right or wrong there and can be verified anywhere with minimal basic research.

I'm clowing you for saying this...

Were they locked up for 6 months to 1.5 years in their homes, wearing masks over their faces for 1 year, and having their temperatures checked entering buildings? Isn't that a little bit of a tell you are a modern-slave?..
    Because that isn't even true. Nobody was locked up and the vast majority of the nation didn't lock down like you think.

That's what I mean by drama queen.

You could also be clowned for the sources you dig up, some people believe and post anything.

Posting verifiable bullshit and acting like it's some kind of debatable fact seems like a fun hobby for a lot of people in this thread.

Like I said, having knowledge of science has the added benefit of knowing when people are full of shit.

Unreal.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Who's right or wrong? Don't pretend like there is a debate here to justify the willful ignorance of some of these posters.

I'm correcting blatant cell biology ignorance. I am an authority on who is right or wrong there and can be verified anywhere with minimal basic research.

I'm clowing you for saying this...

Because that isn't even true. Nobody was locked up and the vast majority of the nation didn't lock down like you think.

That's what I mean by drama queen.

You could also be clowned for the sources you dig up, some people believe and post anything.

Posting verifiable bullshit and acting like it's some kind of debatable fact seems like a fun hobby for a lot of people in this thread.

Like I said, having knowledge of science has the added benefit of knowing when people are full of shit.

Unreal.
    ADDED SECTION:Don't think so? True some places weren't locked up and other were. That wasn't the point of the Russian Ministry of Health. The facts are many were locked up, had temps taken to get in places, and wore masks. The majority did this. I made a point that now is not a "bright" time to be reproducing. Let's see if I was right. Just give it until 2025. But, by then, I won't be posting here any longer and maybe you won't either.

Wrong.........you think you're clowning me. You look up Russian Ministry of Health and find out for yourself. If you want to call the Russians clowns, and therefore, me because they are.....that's fine! I'll more than happily be a clown if they are clowns.

That's a country that is a world power! I'll take it and run with it at this point.

They said they successfully treated people with aspirin, and that COVID is NOT a virus. I really don't know what to do with you other than you think you know everything.....and anybody that disagrees with YOUR SCIENCE....is a chump.

You have fun jerking off on this board thinking everyone bows down to you........keep yourself and all your homies in the dark for ROL.

See ya!
    Last edited by hehfest; 06-24-21 at 05:45 PM.

The Kraken

ADDED SECTION:Don't think so? True some places weren't locked up and other were. That wasn't the point of the Russian Ministry of Health. The facts are many were locked up, had temps taken to get in places, and wore masks. The majority did this. I made a point that now is not a "bright" time to be reproducing. Let's see if I was right. Just give it until 2025. But, by then, I won't be posting here any longer and maybe you won't either.

Wrong.........you think you're clowning me. You look up Russian Ministry of Health and find out for yourself. If you want to call the Russians clowns, and therefore, me because they are.....that's fine! I'll more than happily be a clown if they are clowns.

That's a country that is a world power! I'll take it and run with it at this point.

They said they successfully treated people with aspirin, and that COVID is NOT a virus. I really don't know what to do with you other than you think you know everything.....and anybody that disagrees with YOUR SCIENCE....is a chump.

You have fun jerking off on this board thinking everyone bows down to you........keep yourself and all your homies in the dark for ROL.

See ya!
    Difference is the Russians specialize in disinformation and have a strong agenda

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Difference is the Russians specialize in disinformation and have a strong agenda
    Look man....I already know I aint winning this........I saw what happened after 9/11 (the whole cover up). Even if I'm 100% right about the 5g/6g.....it will never get out to 100% validate it. It really was Dr. Thomas Cowan that had this theory and it all added up to me. So, you already won. Break out the bottles of champagne. I seek the truth when I know for a fact I'm being lied to. If that makes me a drama person whatever. I was just happy to see an actual government in this world say FU to the Fauci's.......and all the liars and all the corrupt.

You won.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Seems very few want to have a discussion about verifiable information.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

See ya!
    Oh wow, touched a nerve eh.

My science? Cell biology is MY SCIENCE?

You're such a keyboard warrior but what are you really trying to argue about?

MY Science? I know it all? Why so defensive? You feel like you have something to prove? Maybe a self esteem issue?

Basic cell biology pal, that's the science I give you. I do know all of it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh wow, touched a nerve eh.

My science? Cell biology is MY SCIENCE?

You're such a keyboard warrior but what are you really trying to argue about?

MY Science? I know it all? Why so defensive? You feel like you have something to prove? Maybe a self esteem issue?

Basic cell biology pal, that's the science I give you. I do know all of it.

One of the best gamblers in the world. I know my Sports. My sports? Yes. High self-esteem. Nothing to prove. Just happy to see a world power validate something I sensed in the beginning. Kahn is also into a Science and has a degree, and I assume, would disagree with you? So, do I trust in his Science or yours?

Did you learn this Science from books or in the labs and experience all of this through those petri dishes and microscopes? Why have many scientist went forward going against the narrative (many shut up and taken down off of platforms)?f

I will admit I am not a M.D. or a Scientist, but I have a sixth sense about things and I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong. This is one of them.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

There are some people on this thread and forum, who deserve the vaccine, and all additional shots. Let them take it, and everyone is happy

The Kraken

Proud to be a deserver

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

One of the best gamblers in the world. I know my Sports. My sports? Yes. High self-esteem. Nothing to prove. Just happy to see a world power validate something I sensed in the beginning. Kahn is also into a Science and has a degree, and I assume, would disagree with you? So, do I trust in his Science or yours?

Did you learn this Science from books or in the labs and experience all of this through those petri dishes and microscopes? Why have many scientist went forward going against the narrative (many shut up and taken down off of platforms)?f

I will admit I am not a M.D. or a Scientist, but I have a sixth sense about things and I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong. This is one of them.
    Kind of like woman's intuition furhur? Interesting your power, of intuition, furhur. You are half right on this issue, I'll give you that. Suppression of contrary opinions often suppressed in today's unholy alliance between big pharma/health care. Drugs, more drugs, all processed food, loaded with drugs. Comon' FDA, who owns you guys?

First ... 3456