Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Boy I tell ya, those jews sure like that number of the devil "6" a whole lot don't they? Everything is 6. 6 feet apart social distance, 6 million jews died at the hands of Hitler. LMFAO. Yeah sure! Maybe 500k at best. Not saying that's okay. Just saying it wasn't 6 mill, and historians have already brought the number down to b/w 1 and 2 million. Stalin=60 million, Mao = 100 mill? Yeah, Hitler was the monster alright..........

Trump is a jewboy dude. His daughter was born a jew from a jewish mother. She married a jew and had kids with him. They practice the Kabbalist religion. Trump has always been in bed with those banker boys.......he's a fraud man. Not on your side. He was put in to dupe your ass. Think I'm making this shit up? Look up what religion Ivanka Kushner practices........read about it.

Witches, warlocks, kabbalists, and druids..............always controlling your minds.
    you're onto something here, as JJ Gold just reported in another thread that a jew he was blowing at a glory hole had six parts per million delta strain covid virus concentration (those little red balls with the stems on them) in his pre-kum.........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you're onto something here, as JJ Gold just reported in another thread that a jew he was blowing at a glory hole had six parts per million delta strain covid virus concentration (those little red balls with the stems on them) in his pre-kum.........
    Lol Donkers. You come up with some crazy shiiit man...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lol Donkers. You come up with some crazy shiiit man...
    yeah, I need to get this thread back on the original topic.........

what was it?

oh yeah, "taking the jab".........

well, JJ said he did it (photo below), and mentioned that "while it wasn't scary, it was incredibly painful with no lube....."

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by sawyer View Post
    ​paranoia will destroya...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

bump. sawyer needs to active anti-vaxx threads and I fully support both of them.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

I think self immolation would be the most effective form of protest.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

sawyer needs a bump! BUMP BUMP!

nwwbig5
    nwwbig5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Super scary omfg!!!

nwwbig5

I can’t imagine getting a vaccine!

nwwbig5

Sorry I honestly just need to get my posts up so I can send a direct message

nwwbig5

Pro vac woooo anti vac woooo

Just be happy and be happy for
    Others

nwwbig5

I’m excited to be apart of this forum

nwwbig5

Okay this is my last. Thank yoh all and have a great day

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by nwwbig5 View Post
    I can’t imagine getting a vaccine!
    Fuk off noob. Nobody gives a shit what you think. Another dumb fuk non pro shows up at SBR. Doesn’t know shit about sports, but is ready to suk dick with all the other idiot non vaccinated brainwashed jack wads.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm not fully vaccinated and feeling great too. Just like how I never get thr flu shot. Weird covid happened and flu dissapeared. How is it stupid to not get a vaccine when you already got the antibodies which is safer than a vaccine not fully Fda approved? You are definitely a liberal. If you are healthy no reason to ge th vaccine. If you are obese or unhealthy get it .
    Hey asswipe. Do you not follow the news. Thousands of otherwise healthy Americans caught this shit and died a horrible death, you mush brain trump tard. How fuk’in stupid do you have to be to think this virus only affects obese or so called unhealthy people?

Newsflash broke dik fuk big mouth non pro. You have no natural anti bodies against this deadly virus unless you’ve been vaccinated. You may think you do, all you have is a fuk’in ignorant sense of stupidity, just like that shit stain trump.

Don’t worry though, your luck will run out and soon you’ll run into that one infected idiot like you, who will end you life.

Like I said.... that Delta variant is coming for you anti vax dumb fuks. More infectious than any other strain, spreads and kills more rapidly and doesn’t give a fuk who you are, healthy or not.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by nwwbig5 View Post
    Sorry I honestly just need to get my posts up so I can send a direct message
    Who do you need to message? I mean you're brand new here right? Lol

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Hey asswipe. Do you not follow the news. Thousands of otherwise healthy Americans caught this shit and died a horrible death, you mush brain trump tard. How fuk’in stupid do you have to be to think this virus only affects obese or so called unhealthy people?

Newsflash broke dik fuk big mouth non pro. You have no natural anti bodies against this deadly virus unless you’ve been vaccinated. You may think you do, all you have is a fuk’in ignorant sense of stupidity, just like that shit stain trump.

Don’t worry though, your luck will run out and soon you’ll run into that one infected idiot like you, who will end you life.

Like I said.... that Delta variant is coming for you anti vax dumb fuks. More infectious than any other strain, spreads and kills more rapidly and doesn’t give a fuk who you are, healthy or not.
    Best "SMACKDOWN" of an ignorant Douchebag Don supporter i've seen in a long time...

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Stay classy liberal!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Best "SMACKDOWN" of an ignorant Douchebag Don supporter i've seen in a long time...
    Nope. Go keep sucking off Joe biden. Liberal idiot.

Demonata

Let me respond to this childish post you made. You can't make up stuff and call the facts. If you are healthy and not suffer from obesity or have underlying medical conditions like I assume you have, you have a 99.99% survival rate. It's a fact you have a better chance at getting in a car crash and dying. Get an education so you can learn fact from opinion.

Being a pro to a gambling forum has nothing to do with facts or opinions. You just lied again. You have the antibodies if you got it already. Learn science and quit being so stupid. You are obviously a liberal.

Luck has nothing to do with it. I have talked to many doctors(family members in medical field)and even a couple of people that worked on the vaccine and they told me if you are healthy or had it already you have nothing to worry about the virus. I got covid once and my taste and smell went away about a week. I still could work out and play basketball just fine.

The delta variant? Lmfao you must have a ton fil hat and believe in big foot as well if you think it's going to kill a ton of people or even exist.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Which news channel is better, CNN or Fox News? Or it doesn't matter?

I don't understand why so much tension and anger in these vaccine threads... the way I see it it's a win-win situation: you want to take the vaccine, and I want you (and other liberals) to take the vaccine as well. Win-win situation!

First 123