Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Dumb people like you hopefully end up on a respirator.
    What about dumb people like you? You said hitler was better than trump even though hitler killed like 6 million men women and children.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

In a way

Mild forms of fascism and communism are good for a country

Russia was strongest under communism

China thrives under it and strongest nation in world

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Mods can we have a vaccine mega thread so that the three basic opinions expressed millions of times over the last year and a half can be referred to in one place??? Thanks

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Damn glad I’m fully vaccinated. Feel’in great, living life and stay’in safe.

Just wait until that Delta variant gets a hold of you stupid unprotected idiots.
    You non vax dip shits actually think this shit is over. Worst mistake of your life, might be your last.
    600,000+ Americans dead from Covid 19. And rising.
    Darwin at work. And when this happens, they'll go from denying it to accusations.

Demonata

Just wait until that Delta variant gets a hold of you stupid unprotected idiots.
    You non vax dip shits actually think this shit is over. Worst mistake of your life, might be your last.
    I'm not fully vaccinated and feeling great too. Just like how I never get thr flu shot. Weird covid happened and flu dissapeared. How is it stupid to not get a vaccine when you already got the antibodies which is safer than a vaccine not fully Fda approved? You are definitely a liberal. If you are healthy no reason to ge th vaccine. If you are obese or unhealthy get it .

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    In a way

Mild forms of fascism and communism are good for a country

Russia was strongest under communism

China thrives under it and strongest nation in world

OMG

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    GTFO out of here with this crap video..200 million Americans have had this vaccine(myself included) ..JUST STFU and do your part for the greater good of society...
    On than alcohol,smoking and unhealthy foods should be banned since that would be the greater good for society. Also gambling should be banned since greater good for society.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm not fully vaccinated and feeling great too. Just like how I never get thr flu shot. Weird covid happened and flu dissapeared. How is it stupid to not get a vaccine when you already got the antibodies which is safer than a vaccine not fully Fda approved? You are definitely a liberal. If you are healthy no reason to ge th vaccine. If you are obese or unhealthy get it .
    You had covid? I agree if you had covid and confirm you have sufficient antibodies, you're good. However, I'd suggest getting the antibody test quarterly to make sure you continue to have it. And if fades, then get the vaccine.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You had covid? I agree if you had covid and confirm you have sufficient antibodies, you're good. However, I'd suggest getting the antibody test quarterly to make sure you continue to have it. And if fades, then get the vaccine.
    Yeah I got it and only thing that happened was I couldn't taste for like a week. I didn't have any other symptoms. I don't need a vaccine, I'm healthy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I got it and only thing that happened was I couldn't taste for like a week. I didn't have any other symptoms. I don't need a vaccine, I'm healthy.
    Yeah, I mean you already had it so if there are going to be issues down the line for having it, it's going to happen anyway. So for you, I agree. But for people who have not had covid at all, it's a different calculus. You can recognize this, no? You never know what the after -effects are going to be down the line for all these people who had covid. Even just losing taste for a week is not normal shit.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Let me tell you what will happen. Around autumun/winter, they will say a new variant come up and these vaccines are not effective, you need to take another dose. This way, they will make you subscribed lol. Medicine companies are smart. This plandemic won't end soon guys.

Fishhead

Get shot or die
    90% of the 40 sharpest posters you’ve met have AVOIDED the vaccine.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Let me tell you what will happen. Around autumun/winter, they will say a new variant come up and these vaccines are not effective, you need to take another dose. This way, they will make you subscribed lol. Medicine companies are smart. This plandemic won't end soon guys.
    Thanks for predicting what they've basically already said. That annual booster shots are likely needed. Big whoop.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    90% of the 40 sharpest posters you’ve met have AVOIDED the vaccine.
    ......and for the cherry on top you have AxlRose/Brock Landers running around on forums promoting the vaccine almost hourly to every American over 12 years old.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Yup, I already got Covid and I've had several flu's in my 30's. Some how I survived them all without getting the Covid Vaccine or flu shots.

I feel great today as well. ..

I refuse to get pushed into shoving a needle in my arm period unless I see a real life or death threat. Covid again kills less then 1% of the population and almost 0% of the young and healthy.

Look at the pro athletes that got Covid, not one was hospitalized or barely even had flu symptoms. Covid is a con job!!

Vax up though everyone, I just won't. Not hating.

Oh and if you got the vax shot why would you care if other people don't get it now? That I will never understand?????

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, I already got Covid and I've had several flu's in my 30's. Some how I survived them all without getting the Covid Vaccine or flu shots.

I refuse to get pushed into shoving a needle in my arm period unless I see a real life or death threat. Covid again kills less then 1% of the population and almost 0% of the young and healthy.

Look at the pro athletes that got Covid, not one was hospitalized or barely even had flu symptoms. Covid is a con job!!

Oh and if you got the vax shot why would you care if other people don't get it now? That I will never understand?????
    Maybe because vaxxed people want everything to go back to normal and that won't happen until herd immunity.

You yourself said "vax up though everyone", so you seem to 'care', as you should.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

until you get a different varient and it kills you. good luck!

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19273

Maybe because vaxxed people want everything to go back to normal and that won't happen until herd immunity.

You yourself said "vax up though everyone", so you seem to 'care', as you should.
    We could have been done with this already if everybody would have gone in back in April and May

Demonata

Jibby you just blew the liberals minds! They choose opinions over facts, remember that

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    until you get a different varient and it kills you. good luck!
    A variant that kills healthy people,sure...

jjgold

Pussies live in fear

Fishhead

Pussies live in fear
    ....says the guy getting jabs and wearing masks and never leaving home.

You should live in CA

Fishhead

I would lay 3-1 you wear a mask when taking the trash to the curb

jjgold

I wear mask all the time
    Vaccinated also

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

70% herd immunity?

Is that the number? Should not be that hard to reach. We are over that in Canada for first shot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I wear mask all the time
    Vaccinated also
    Sheep follow sheep. Welcome to the herd JJ.. Don't bully non vax'rs!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    70% herd immunity?

Is that the number? Should not be that hard to reach. We are over that in Canada for first shot.
    Nah, it's more than that to truly make it go away. This is infectious. 90%+ immunity needed.

lakerboy

Nah, it's more than that to truly make it go away. This is infectious. 90%+ immunity needed.
    Oh come on. We have the most liberal leader and his plan is 75%. Then everything open. Even fauci the idiot said 70-80 is good. No nation is waiting until 90% to fully reopen. That will never happen in free countries despite the best efforts to sway.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh come on. We have the most liberal leader and his plan is 75%. Then everything open. Even fauci the idiot said 70-80 is good. No nation is waiting until 90% to fully reopen. That will never happen in free countries despite the best efforts to sway.
    I never said anything about "fully reopen". I know you're in Canada, but here in the US we are indeed fully reopened. Nothing is closed. Even concerts and sporting events are happening full capacity.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

What about dumb people like you? You said hitler was better than trump even though hitler killed like 6 million men women and children.
    Boy I tell ya, those jews sure like that number of the devil "6" a whole lot don't they? Everything is 6. 6 feet apart social distance, 6 million jews died at the hands of Hitler. LMFAO. Yeah sure! Maybe 500k at best. Not saying that's okay. Just saying it wasn't 6 mill, and historians have already brought the number down to b/w 1 and 2 million. Stalin=60 million, Mao = 100 mill? Yeah, Hitler was the monster alright..........

Trump is a jewboy dude. His daughter was born a jew from a jewish mother. She married a jew and had kids with him. They practice the Kabbalist religion. Trump has always been in bed with those banker boys.......he's a fraud man. Not on your side. He was put in to dupe your ass. Think I'm making this shit up? Look up what religion Ivanka Kushner practices........read about it.

Witches, warlocks, kabbalists, and druids..............always controlling your minds.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Boy I tell ya, those jews sure like that number of the devil "6" a whole lot don't they? Everything is 6. 6 feet apart social distance, 6 million jews died at the hands of Hitler. LMFAO. Yeah sure! Maybe 500k at best. Not saying that's okay. Just saying it wasn't 6 mill, and historians have already brought the number down to b/w 1 and 2 million. Stalin=60 million, Mao = 100 mill? Yeah, Hitler was the monster alright..........

Trump is a jewboy dude. His daughter was born a jew from a jewish mother. She married a jew and had kids with him. They practice the Kabbalist religion. Trump has always been in bed with those banker boys.......he's a fraud man. Not on your side. He was put in to dupe your ass. Think I'm making this shit up? Look up what religion Ivanka Kushner practices........read about it.

Witches, warlocks, kabbalists, and druids..............always controlling your minds.
    this guys apart of isis

lakerboy

I never said anything about "fully reopen". I know you're in Canada, but here in the US we are indeed fully reopened. Nothing is closed. Even concerts and sporting events are happening full capacity.
    I know that but it's not going away. It's endemic. At best it fizzles out in 8-9 years.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I know that but it's not going away. It's endemic. At best it fizzles out in 8-9 years.
    Pretty much. It's a non-issue for the vaccinated. The unvaccinated are largely going to get it and will likely be worse strains that kill at a higher rate, leading the wackjobs to say that they are unleashing something to force vaccination.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I wear mask all the time
    Vaccinated also
    be sure to put a tiny -- and I mean TINY -- mask on "little jj" before you stick the little -- and I mean LITTLE -- guy into that f'n glory hole:

new slogan for jj tiny schshort gold:

"JJ GOLD -- The only guy who can stick his junk into a glory hole and not have it come out the other side!!!"

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Pretty much. It's a non-issue for the vaccinated. The unvaccinated are largely going to get it and will likely be worse strains that kill at a higher rate, leading the wackjobs to say that they are unleashing something to force vaccination.
    Did you hear that from CNN or Fox News?

First 123 Last