nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How many blacks grow up with no dad around...way higher then whites..do society right and dont pregno girls if you cant afford it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Only way to settle this is to not only jail him..is others around him...just gonna say that

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I was expecting to see Lex Steele or Mandingo hammerin' away as usual.......

not fat f'n albert..........

seems weird that a half dressed fat ass brutha would just start whoopin' some ass........ are we sure she didn't take him for some cash with no happy ending?
    Or maybe the local Popeyes ran out of chicken and he needed to take his frustration out on someone. Either way he needs to be locked up for good.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    No but you don't go around calling people the n word. Not saying she did but yeah. Common sense. Blacks have had it the most difficult in this country because of the oppressive white man.
    The real N word pass is that it gives blacks the right to do anything to you if you call them that
    Seems like black fragility to me

That is the point though. Blacks literally think violence is okay if their egos are hurt
    Wah

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    The real N word pass is that it gives blacks the right to do anything to you if you call them that

That is the point though. Blacks literally think violence is okay if their egos are hurt
    Wah

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post

Wah
    That word is connected with lots of fukked up shit in American history. You are being a jackass.

First 12