Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Someone just called me a racist on a tennis forum for saying Graf is better than Sere

They just hate it when you bring up facts.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Idiots call everyone racist these days.

No big deal.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Well, Serena had always a bit more attention because she was/is a successful black tennis player.

Only makes sense if you grade her lower you are automatically a racist.

She threatened to kill an official during a match and immediately tried to deny it and the crowd actually confirmed that she said it.
    Thats where I lost interest and couldnt care less about her...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

?

Gets called a racist...so you go into the racist handbook and post crime stats? Way to prove them wrong.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

Totally agree with Dougie here. Serena a great player but maybe a bit over exposed, modern medicine/training beneficiary, etc... but what Graf accomplished before 30 is absolutely incredible. She literally was done at 30 because of the absolute terror (no pun intended) she went on for 10 years. Insane.

Doug, just tell them you have a black girlfriend and move on. Matter of fact, screw them.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Totally agree with Dougie here. Serena a great player but maybe a bit over exposed, modern medicine/training beneficiary, etc... but what Graf accomplished before 30 is absolutely incredible. She literally was done at 30 because of the absolute terror (no pun intended) she went on for 10 years. Insane.

Doug, just tell them you have a black girlfriend and move on. Matter of fact, screw them.
    It's all good mj, just logged in to that forum & noticed they banned me again for the 3rd time this yr. Just a bunch of piece of shit liberal, snowflakes on that site who could dish it but can't take it & immediately go crying to the mods. These toothless bans crack me up anyway as if I just can't log on from a different browser.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Liberals call everyone a racist and then cancel you while the facts stare them right in the face and their ability to have a open dialog continues to be non existent.

Liberalism is a disease of the mind.

To be a Democrat is bad enough, to be a liberal is just fukking retarded these days.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Liberals call everyone a racist and then cancel you while the facts stare them right in the face and their ability to have a open dialog continues to be non existent.

Liberalism is a disease of the mind.

To be a Democrat is bad enough, to be a liberal is just fukking retarded these days.
    Well said. I was just about to post somebody responding to my DOJ crime stats, by writing how I'm avoiding mentioning that black males face systemic racism & how the white wealthy elites control the military Industrial complex killing all these innocent people blah blah blah. Since they banned me I no longer have that option.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 06-07-21 at 08:45 AM.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    It's all good mj, just logged in to that forum & noticed they banned me again for the 3rd time this yr. Just a bunch of piece of shit liberal, snowflakes on that site who could dish it but can't take it & immediately go crying to the mods. These toothless bans crack me up anyway as if I just can't log on from a different browser.
    LOL. What a shit show.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I always thought Graf’s numbers were helped out quite a bit by the Seles stabbing.

I was a big Seles fan back then.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6183

At least steffi was a looker lol

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11830

In spite of your radical views Doug, you'll always have a home here.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Only wimps post on tennis forums.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    In spite of your radical views Doug, you'll always have a home here.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20361

Off topic: The other day I saw an old video of Chris Evert in her prime. My god, what horrible tennis. Those women players from back then would get steamrolled by any women's player today. The women's game has really improved.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

Props to you for even being on that random tennis forums. I used to peruse some of those years ago when there wasn’t as much tennis talk here or across the street. Twitter has since replaced that for me tho

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Props to you for even being on that random tennis forums. I used to peruse some of those years ago when there wasn’t as much tennis talk here or across the street. Twitter has since replaced that for me tho
    Thanks man..I rarely post on that forum anyway. Menstennisforums.com is way more accommodating where they don't get they're panties in a bunch over the slightest infraction.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

generally, I don't mind if someone calls me racist if I'm doing some racist shit.........

like this weekend, when I figured that so long as I'm going to have to pay reparations -- even though my family never owned a slave and didn't come to this country until after slavery had been abolished -- I may as well capture some slaves and put em to work on my ranch, and some mother fukker, seeing me set up a slave trap, called me a f'n racist, I really didn't care, flipped him off, and cracked a f'n whip across his face.......

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...some mother fukker, seeing me set up a slave trap, called me a f'n racist...