1. #36
    alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-10
    Posts: 1,369
    Betpoints: 1231

    Says the jock sniffer who wants to swallow Lebums jizz.

  2. #37
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 13,427
    Betpoints: 315

    jayvegas he is really triggering the right here at sbr.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #38
    stevenash
    I AM NOT #IAMKVB
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 42,066
    Betpoints: 9825

    ^
    Relax fella.
    You know my position on James.

    All time great. Yes
    Family man with redeeming qualities. Yes

    Health and work out fanatic that takes care of himself. Yes

    Contributes to charities that he believes in. Yes

    BUT

    Whiny, flopping cry baby on the court. Yes
    Over the top annoying self promoter. Yes.
    Etc...

    There are dozens of reasons why I dislike Lebron.
    But skin color is not one of them.
    Points Awarded:

    Buena Onda gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #39
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,824
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post

    thats a bad criticispm. tons of millionaires and billionaires benefit from cheap labor. a majority of the big corporations in the U.s. seek out cheap labor. Even a politician who coined the phrase "Make America Great Again" had his hats made in China 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

    I havent seen the LeBron James Show yet. Looks more like a Barber Shop than a Sweat Shop.
    Wrong, dumb shits

  5. #40
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,486
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Relax fella.
    You know my position on James.

    All time great. Yes
    Family man with redeeming qualities. Yes

    Health and work out fanatic that takes care of himself. Yes

    Contributes to charities that he believes in. Yes

    BUT

    Whiny, flopping cry baby on the court. Yes
    Over the top annoying self promoter. Yes.
    Etc...

    There are dozens of reasons why I dislike Lebron.
    But skin color is not one of them.
    If only Lebron thought like you did Stevie. It's all about color of skin and race with Bron when not playing basketball. He's privileged and racist as far as I can tell.

  6. #41
    manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 18,430
    Betpoints: 73

    closet fudge

  7. #42
    hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-11
    Posts: 2,260
    Betpoints: 5939

    Lol correct

  8. #43
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,931
    Betpoints: 14458

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Guy canít open his mouth without offending conservative snowflakes
    I love watching this hillbilly get so worked up.

    Everyday he finds something that hurts the entrance of his butt.

    Clearly suffering from LDS.

    Letís not generalize fellas, we know that not all republicans are dishonest simpletons like this guy, just like we know that all those on the left arenít bleeding heart libtards.
    Thankfully, we here at SBR are more open minded and less biased when it comes to blurring the line between sports & politics. Grown mature men like us can have productive discussions without resorting to name calling & insults.


    GO!
    Very hypocritical since you started the thread off with calling conservatives snowflakes. The left are the snowflakes offended and thinking everything is racist. Nice try snowflake.
    Last edited by Demonata; 06-01-21 at 06:48 AM.

  9. #44
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,931
    Betpoints: 14458


  10. #45
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,095
    Betpoints: 6506

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong, dumb shits
    Please stay tha Fukk outta my threads unless you have something to post.

    .fukkin Non Pros

  11. #46
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,931
    Betpoints: 14458

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Please stay tha Fukk outta my threads unless you have something to post.

    .fukkin Non Pros
    You are a hypocrite. Being sbr pro does not mean you are automatically smart and can't say dumb shit. You start off the thread by calling conservatives snowflakes than say bad people on both sides. You are obviously a democrat.

  12. #47
    stevenash
    I AM NOT #IAMKVB
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 42,066
    Betpoints: 9825

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Please stay tha Fukk outta my threads unless you have something to post.

    .fukkin Non Pros
    The next post our boy makes with any substance will be his first one.
    And he's made over 32,000 posts already, you would think one out of 32K would have been a winner.
    Variance maybe?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  13. #48
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,486
    Betpoints: 68

    Black privilege on display again. His agent is a whiny race hating biitch also. Figures..

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-agent-r...202044505.html

  14. #49
    stevenash
    I AM NOT #IAMKVB
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 42,066
    Betpoints: 9825

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Black privilege on display again. His agent is a whiny race hating biitch also. Figures..

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-agent-r...202044505.html
    If I needed an agent skin color would not be an issue.

    Here are my issues.

    1) Is he or she experienced.
    2) Is he or she educated in business.
    3) Does he or she have integrity.
    4) Is he or she successful at their trade.

    I don't care if the agent is black, white, male, female.
    I don't even care if they are into straight sex, gay sex, or barnyard animals.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #50
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,486
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    If I needed an agent skin color would not be an issue.

    Here are my issues.

    1) Is he or she experienced.
    2) Is he or she educated in business.
    3) Does he or she have integrity.
    4) Is he or she successful at their trade.

    I don't care if the agent is black, white, male, female.
    I don't even care if they are into straight sex, gay sex, or barnyard animals.
    I agree.

  16. #51
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,095
    Betpoints: 6506

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Very hypocritical since you started the thread off with calling conservatives snowflakes. The left are the snowflakes offended and thinking everything is racist. Nice try snowflake.
    Yeah, it's liberals that aren't allowed to watch NFL or NBA or buy Nike products. How long has it been since youve enjoyed a Kuerig or a bowl of Kelloggs?
    Try thinking for yourself for a change.
    sheep

  17. #52
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,931
    Betpoints: 14458

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Yeah, it's liberals that aren't allowed to watch NFL or NBA or buy Nike products. How long has it been since youve enjoyed a Kuerig or a bowl of Kelloggs?
    Try thinking for yourself for a change.
    sheep
    Are you high? Where is it a law anyone isn't allowed to watch sports or buy Nike products?I don't have a Keurig, they are too expensive. I think for myself all the time liberal. Maybe actually go to a debate for once instead of making hypocritical statements on a forum.

  18. #53
    Jinglymutai
    Jinglymutai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-29-21
    Posts: 245
    Betpoints: 265

    If Tebow can be pro Right then Lebron can be pro left. I don't look to athletes for my own guidance in life though.

  19. #54
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,095
    Betpoints: 6506

    A third of the country still looks to a game show host...to each their own

  20. #55
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,095
    Betpoints: 6506

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Are you high? Where is it a law anyone isn't allowed to watch sports or buy Nike products?I don't have a Keurig, they are too expensive. I think for myself all the time liberal. Maybe actually go to a debate for once instead of making hypocritical statements on a forum.
    That’s exactly what I’d expect a non-pro to post

  21. #56
    poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-12
    Posts: 449
    Betpoints: 1329

    I donít watch NBA more play less politics 🙁

  22. #57
    poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-12
    Posts: 449
    Betpoints: 1329

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I agree.
    You crossed the line with Animals 😂. Animals lives matter.

  23. #58
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 8,012
    Betpoints: 757

    He thinks he's god...really dislike him...he didn't like magic quitting without telling him first..msgic was like I do what is best for me

  24. #59
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,931
    Betpoints: 14458

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    That’s exactly what I’d expect a non-pro to post
    I could give two shits about being pro or not Snowflake.

First 12
Top