I drink beer daily

That kills any coronavirus
    RIP to your liver.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    RIP to your liver.
    Don't take this as a criticism because I am not holier-than-thou and have done all this stuff but what do you think ambien is? It is a CNS depressant just like booze. Whatever gets you through life as long as it doesn't infringe on others rights is fine by me but there is no such thing as a magic pill or cure.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    What if you guys that did not get get a shot and depend on everybody else to make America safe would take some of these carrots and stick them up your ass!
    With your liberal minded thinking..why dont you stick a couple carrots up your arse..
    You'll feel better, you'll see

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    High cholesterol was made a thing so big pharma could make money selling statin drugs. Some of the healthiest best functioning people have medium/high cholesterol levels.
    Well it may have been? But, I know that every day we get older... just wear and tear our arteries get clogged. I had my cholesterol checked and scored 5.0 on the cholesterol/HDL ratio and most hospitals want you 6.0 and under. So I'll take it. I try to eat right.

masr

I agree with that. Vaccinated shouldn't be afraid. I'm not afraid for myself. I'm "afraid" for the unvaccinated. But pretty soon, I'll lack sympathy for any of them that get sick.

I agree with the mask mandate lifting, although I would have waited a few more weeks. Vaccine only became 100% available April 19. So figure another week to get shot 1. Then 5 or 6 weeks depending on brand. Should have waited for June 1 or so. That's when I'll only be interested if a vaccinated person dies from covid. Only mortality number I'll care about. In the US anyway. Time to ship some doses overseas to those who want it.
    The global mortality rate was .0005% before the vaccine

masr

I'm still waiting for the Ebola vaccine

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

more stories being suppressed about dumbasses who got the experimental gene therapy produced by moderna and pfizer ending up in hospitals......

some whistleblower doctor in utah said half the hospitalizations in the hospital he admits to are covid "vaccine" related.......

you had to be a fukkin' idiot to fall for this stupid shit/vaccine hoax.......

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    more stories being suppressed about dumbasses who got the experimental gene therapy produced by moderna and pfizer ending up in hospitals......

some whistleblower doctor in utah said half the hospitalizations in the hospital he admits to are covid "vaccine" related.......

you had to be a fukkin' idiot to fall for this stupid shit/vaccine hoax.......
    Donker... whoever said they wouldn't bang the chick in your profile pic.... they are full of sh#$. Chick is smoking hot with those KNOCKS.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    The global mortality rate was .0005% before the vaccine
    560,000+ Americans died from covid.

masr

Oh.. 0.0010%
    Not even 1%
    They also Included any other deaths to covid.
    Miraculously nobody died from the flu or cold last year

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Died with covid they probably had slightly high cholesterol to but they don't get 15k a crack (30k if on a ventilator) for that.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Died with covid they probably had slightly high cholesterol to but they don't get 15k a crack (30k if on a ventilator) for that.
    More than 560k excess deaths. The math is unmistakable.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

War on drugs, war on poverty, sanctuary cities, tougher gun laws, patriot act, WMD's in Iraq, climate change, and covid vaccines just to name a few. If you can't see the angle by now I don't know what to tell you.

TheMoneyShot

D2... Jesus man.... and can we get a count of how many elderly died of just the flu in 2019, 2018, 2017 etc????

Any type of upper respiratory illness will knock anyone the fu#$ out. Covid is blown way out of proportion.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Donker... whoever said they wouldn't bang the chick in your profile pic.... they are full of sh#$. Chick is smoking hot with those KNOCKS.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Free shake shack fries in NYC if you’re vaccinated

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Free shake shack fries in NYC if you’re vaccinated

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I need to catch up on my South Park. Haven't watched much the last 5 years. Good stuff.

ace7550

Southpark always hits the nail on the head.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Better to not get vaccinated now and wait as more freebies are being offered ..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bonds, mcguire and sosa think these stats are more padded than any of their roid aided homer stats....... flu deaths were all called corona, everything they could classify as a "covid death" they did, including thousands of asymptomatic (from a covid standpoint) patients/deaths who died of other underlying health matters, accidents, EVEN GUNSHOT DEATHS where the victim was covid positive........ very few actually died of covid........'

more -- many more -- will wind up dying from the stupid "vaccines" (ie, experimental gene modification therapies) than will die from this bullshit, barely lethal at all KUNG FLU.........

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Better to not get vaccinated now and wait as more freebies are being offered ..
    Haha if they give me tons of money ill get vaccinated.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    D2... Jesus man.... and can we get a count of how many elderly died of just the flu in 2019, 2018, 2017 etc????

Any type of upper respiratory illness will knock anyone the fu#$ out. Covid is blown way out of proportion.
    I want to know how many healthy people died. Not obese old etc that died from the China flu.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I want to know how many healthy people died. Not obese old etc that died from the China flu.
    How many "healthy" people are there? How do you define that? Depending on how you define that, probably 80-90% of Americans are unhealthy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

People here don't seem to understand the concept of excess death.
    https://public.tableau.com/views/COV...viz_share_link

Good news is for the first time since March 2020 we are back to a normal death rate the past few weeks.

od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2093

so, being vaccinated is also a political issue now?

ace7550

Good news is for the first time since March 2020 we are back to a normal death rate the past few weeks.
    Perfect. Can everything else go back to normal then?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Perfect. Can everything else go back to normal then?
    It basically has now. Are you not paying attention? Concerts coming back. Sporting events moving toward full capacity. Any stores are open. Yeah, there are still some situations where it makes sense to wear masks. That may last and may not be a bad thing.

What are you looking for?

ace7550

It basically has now. Are you not paying attention? Concerts coming back. Sporting events moving toward full capacity. Any stores are open. Yeah, there are still some situations where it makes sense to wear masks. That may last and may not be a bad thing.

What are you looking for?
    I live in Santa Cruz CA. Liberal capital of the world. They love Covid here. Many are very enthusiastic about it. We're still a ways from "normal."
    I know some places are back to normal but not here

Demonata

How many "healthy" people are there? How do you define that? Depending on how you define that, probably 80-90% of Americans are unhealthy.
    I define it by being healthy, not obese or underlining illnesses. I doubt that many Americans are obese or have those illnesses.

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Sometimes, reading these forums gives me a headache...

Demonata

The only ones thinking this is normal are democrats who worship the mask and vaccine and ever decision Joe Biden does ruining this country.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I define it by being healthy, not obese or underlining illnesses. I doubt that many Americans are obese or have those illnesses.
    The US obesity is almost 50%. Now also add in underlying illnesses. Now also had 65+. Might not quite be 80%, but it's not that far off. At least 2/3. Plus, I do know a couple people who died with none of these issues. Perhaps they had an undiagnosed underlying condition, who knows.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I agree with that. Vaccinated shouldn't be afraid. I'm not afraid for myself. I'm "afraid" for the unvaccinated. But pretty soon, I'll lack sympathy for any of them that get sick.

I agree with the mask mandate lifting, although I would have waited a few more weeks. Vaccine only became 100% available April 19. So figure another week to get shot 1. Then 5 or 6 weeks depending on brand. Should have waited for June 1 or so. That's when I'll only be interested if a vaccinated person dies from covid. Only mortality number I'll care about. In the US anyway. Time to ship some doses overseas to those who want it.
    What makes you so certain that you are safe from Covid? People who get a flu vax get the flu all of the time.

First 12345 Last