Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Uh oh kapernick needs attention again. Like most things in this world the answer is probably somewhere in the middle. We do seem to over incarcerate. You can’t really argue those statistics compared to rest of world. We put people away for way too many things that aren’t harming others. . Like drug use/dealing for example. But abolish altogether is he nuts ? violent crime/theft should be punished. Citizens should be able to walk down the street and feel safe and not have their homes/cars robbed. It’s one of the primary purposes the government serves in people lives that actually pay taxes and support the system. . If you’re going to send half of my money to other things I do not benefit from please at least keep me safe and let me keep my possessions that I can afford after supporting others.
    Totally agree that victim's victimless things like selling drugs etc should be decriminalized.

I think what Kaepernick means is discussing other alternative to police and jails, such as peacekeeping instead of policing - nobody likes to be policed, but we all want peace in our environments.

With peacekeepers we can all be just as safe as now, but without being policed and harassed bullied by the state and others.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Kappernick went full BLM because he sucked and got benched. Built up hatred for the white man and cops began once he got benched in SF. Spoiled brat took a knee.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kappernick went full BLM because he sucked and got benched. Built up hatred for the white man and cops began once he got benched in SF. Spoiled brat took a knee.
    That's exactly what happened. This ball started rolling in the middle of the 2015 season.

He opted out of his contract and then went on to cause problems with teams that were interested.

The only reason why he isn't playing right now is because he doesn't want to.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10282

There are many radical black men in America. There are also many Conservative black men.

The news media deems the conservatives unworthy of their time.

Mixed up world we live in these days.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Only a few cops out of 1000's in America today.. FAKE NEWS Media tells us it happens all the time which it doesn't
    over 300 people killed by cops in america in 2021. more than one a day thus far.
    BUT, that's just the tip of the iceberg as far as police abusing people's rights in this country; planting drugs, wrongful arrests, racial profiling, falsifying police reports, beating people up, lying under oath on the stand, etc., etc. This stuff happens every single day. Always surprising that conservatives so strongly support the arm of the government that is by far the most responsible for trampling on their fellow american's constitutional rights on a daily basis & use our tax dollars to do so.
    Police have a very hard job to do daily and get paid shiiit for it.
    this is not true at all. I live in NJ. Average police salary, among our 19k officers is $105,000. And you can retire in 25 or 30 years with a pension and full benefits. Hard job? For some officers in high crime areas, sure. But I'm not sure what the point is, tens of millions of americans have hard jobs.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    over 300 people killed by cops in america in 2021. more than one a day thus far.
    BUT, that's just the tip of the iceberg as far as police abusing people's rights in this country; planting drugs, wrongful arrests, racial profiling, falsifying police reports, beating people up, lying under oath on the stand, etc., etc. This stuff happens every single day. Always surprising that conservatives so strongly support the arm of the government that is by far the most responsible for trampling on their fellow american's constitutional rights on a daily basis & use our tax dollars to do so.

this is not true at all. I live in NJ. Average police salary, among our 19k officers is $105,000. And you can retire in 25 or 30 years with a pension and full benefits. Hard job? For some officers in high crime areas, sure. But I'm not sure what the point is, tens of millions of americans have hard jobs.

Nice.

Do you have stats on how many violent crimes are committed every day?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Think Colin haters are the only ones still paying attention to anything he actually does.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10282

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

99.9% of the people shot by cops deserve it. You talking about only 0.1%..??.. Well, do the right thing, don't be a criminal, be respectful... !!! Chances are you will not be in that 0.1 %..

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

He's not stupid enough to call the cops all they do is show up escalate and start murdering people
    Points Awarded:

Tuesday gave thechaoz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Waste of time

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Desmond Cole - Defund and Disarm police (CBC)

Take their toys away their tasers away their guns bats etc, take away their monopoly on using force on humans!!!

I more pissed off getting beaten up by pigs, than when get shot and stabbed etc by those who aren't the police.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Kappershit is a nobody now. Nike even has stopped using him from what I heard.

He better hope his money doesn't run out. Good luck finding work.

First 12