freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I've had both my pfizer shots over a month ago. Feel great. I also get my flu vaccine every year, my pneumonia vaccine every few years. And about ready to get the shingles vaccine soon. My parents always made sure us kids were up to date with vaccinations like, measles, chicken pocks, whooping cough etc.
    Just a word to the fruitloops that want to go without. There will be consequences at times especially if your planning on doing any traveling this summer without proof of being vaccinated. Many colleges and universities are telling there students to get vaccinated or stay home this fall.
    Good boy way to listen to daddy Trump now you have his semen running thru your veins congrats Trumper

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Good boy way to listen to daddy Trump now you have his semen running thru your veins congrats Trumper
    When newbies post here occasionally, they should do some research to see who is and who isn't a Douchebag Don follower. This lowlife has embarrassed himself to no end. Go back in mommy's cellar freelee.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

To the people who took the vaccine..the New World order/Bill Gates thanks you for your contribution to the human de-population program

masr

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Please keep wearing your mask the vaccine does not stop you from getting or spreading Covid

masr

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Why are degenerate gamblers antivax? Shit blows my mind. Lotta scientists on this site
    Its called common sense

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Why are degenerate gamblers antivax? Shit blows my mind. Lotta scientists on this site
    Not Antivax at all.....I’m anti-unapproved drug/technology.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Received my second dose of the Moderna vaccine roughly 48 hours ago. Moderate side effects, body aches arm soreness. Sleep 18 hours straight. I attempted to exercise but was only a 30% energy level and cut it short. After another night rest I'm feeling back to normal

One notable effect is the my lung capacity seems to have dramatical increased. I can breathe much deeper with less effort than previously.
    I glad I did this considering my medical and environmental past. For me the rewards appear to greatly outweigh the risks. Time will tell

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

It's Poison

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    It's Poison
    So is alcohol. Look at how many people have stopped because of that fact. I went to high school in the early 70's. I'm just using that mind set. I'll be O.K.
    Last edited by thezbar; 05-06-21 at 10:25 PM. Reason: spelling

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

If you do get Covid / do not screw around trying to get better on your own like it was a cold!

First 12