hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Forced Vaccines in Michigan!

The people just comply to tyranny. This is unreal. The full-blown tyrant Guvenah Whitmer (she hasn't been arrested yet, can you believe it?) has officially become the first Guvenah to tie vaccines directly to reopening the state. Again, none of this is the law or following constitutional principles (masks, distancing, vaccines):

https://www.afinalwarning.com/515679.html
    https://truepundit.com/whitmer-makes...ination-rates/

• 55% of Michiganders vaccinated – In-person work will be allowed for all sectors of business.
    • 60% of Michiganders vaccinated – Indoor capacity at sports stadiums, conference centers, banquet halls, and funeral homes will increase to 25%; capacity at exercise facilities and gyms will increase to 50%; and the curfew on restaurants and bars will be lifted.
    • 65% of Michiganders vaccinated – All indoor capacity limit percentages will be lifted, requiring only social distancing between parties. Limits on residential social gatherings will be further relaxed.
    • 70% of Michiganders vaccinated – Gathering and face mask orders will be lifted, and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services will no longer employ broad mitigation measures unless unanticipated circumstances arise, such as the spread of vaccine-resistant variants.

“The MI Vacc to Normal challenge outlines steps we can take to emerge from this pandemic as we hit our vaccination targets together,” Whitmer said. “On our path to vaccinating 70% of Michiganders 16 and up, we can take steps to gradually get back to normal while keeping people safe. If you haven’t already, I encourage you to rise to the challenge and be a part of the solution so we can continue our economic recovery and have the summer we all crave.”
    Last edited by hehfest; 05-01-21 at 10:27 PM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Not a credible site

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Not a credible site
    Canada across Detroit border already speaking NO ENTRY w/o passport.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Putting a sports slant on this I remember the days of the great football rivalry between Ohio State vs Michigan. No matter how heated it got there was a respect given to Michigans toughness even greats like Spielman would refer to a "Michigan man". Them even trying to pull this kind of nonsense tells you all you need to know how far that Michigan men have fallen and this is a hell of a lot more important then some college football game. The men that came before us are getting disgraced by the "male" of today.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Will be sued

Massive class action & Supreme Court intervention

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Will be sued

Massive class action & Supreme Court intervention
    Yeah, can't imagine this is going to fly.

Shit, it's not even FDA approved, just for EUA. And while the difference might no be much at this point, it's needs to get approval.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Who cares? Don't get it

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Who cares? Don't get it
    Vax required to get a driver's license, attend college, go to a Tigers game?

See the problem..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

See the problem..
    You should get money to go to a tigers game

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wonder where she came up with 70% at? What a clown.

TheMoneyShot

See the problem..
    I didn't see the Driver's License thing in there... it's actually in one of those articles (link)?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You should get money to go to a tigers game
    Instead you get a Hawaiian Tigers shirt.

At least you did in 2020...

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/m...on/4824427002/
    Among the giveaway games on this year’s schedule:

• Tigers Hawaiian shirt on May 23
    • Niko Goodrum bobblehead on July 17
    • Ron Gardenhire bobblehead on July 31
    • Fiesta Tigres replica jersey on Aug. 15
    • Lou Whitaker replica jersey on Aug. 29

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

See the problem..
    Honestly no i dont. Like seriously bend the knee and just say penetrate it. One of two things is going to happen if we just take the stupid needle.
    1. Shit opens back up and we get to resemble a normal society across the US
    2. Or a big chunk of us suffer some sort of unknown long term side effect as unlikely as that is. But you know what? Honestly if they made a vaccine and 100 million people die from it then I can tell you right now life for the other 200 million is going to be absolute shit anyway. Economy would crash, crime would go ballistic, the world would collapse. So what are we really fighting for?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The links posted are not legitimate official websites. Post some official announcements and not coffee shop chat websites.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Instead you get a Hawaiian Tigers shirt.

At least you did in 2020...

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/m...on/4824427002/
    Among the giveaway games on this year’s schedule:

• Tigers Hawaiian shirt on May 23
    • Niko Goodrum bobblehead on July 17
    • Ron Gardenhire bobblehead on July 31
    • Fiesta Tigres replica jersey on Aug. 15
    • Lou Whitaker replica jersey on Aug. 29
    Should giveaway a glass jar so they can put their nuts in it and put them up on a shelf and I don't mean peanuts.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Just get your vaccine. I'm conservative but whatever just get it and end this bs.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

All these dumb mandates do is make sure even more people won't get it.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Just get your vaccine. I'm conservative but whatever just get it and end this bs.
    If it's not mandated for the military there's a reason

goduke

If it's not mandated for the military there's a reason
    So instead they are giving it to 100 million regular people to do what? Kill them and eradicate a third of the population?
    If 100 million die or get sick from taking the vaccine the US is completely screwed anyway.
    So the powers at be decided penetrate it let’s wipe 100 million people off this country because that will benefit us?
    All the don’t take vaccine rhetoric just doesn’t make sense. I don’t even care if it was a damn placebo they were injecting, if it means our country can get back to normal then screw it shoot me up.
    I tell you this...there’s zero benefit to not taking it. You don’t take it and parts of the country don’t open up. And if you don’t take it and we all find out it’s bad for you well you survive but to what world will be left anyway ? It’s going to be trash

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

You are dumb if you don’t get it fellas...

TheMoneyShot

I will be one of the 30% left that doesn't get it. Fu#$ Whitmer

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

People that took the gene therapy, good for them.
    People that do not take the gene therapy, good for them
    Cannot force anyone to take it, and those that did take it? Have ZERO to worry about from someone that didn't. It would be the other way around

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    You are dumb if you don’t get it fellas...
    Yeah real dumb taking our chances with the 99.999% survival rate.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Yeah real dumb taking our chances with the 99.999% survival rate.
    Degen gamblers are very selfish. I didn’t get it bc I wanted or needed it.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So instead they are giving it to 100 million regular people to do what? Kill them and eradicate a third of the population?
    If 100 million die or get sick from taking the vaccine the US is completely screwed anyway.
    So the powers at be decided penetrate it let’s wipe 100 million people off this country because that will benefit us?
    All the don’t take vaccine rhetoric just doesn’t make sense. I don’t even care if it was a damn placebo they were injecting, if it means our country can get back to normal then screw it shoot me up.
    I tell you this...there’s zero benefit to not taking it. You don’t take it and parts of the country don’t open up. And if you don’t take it and we all find out it’s bad for you well you survive but to what world will be left anyway ? It’s going to be trash
    There's zero benefit to taking it, other than arbitrary conditions associated with it's acquiescence, being held over people's heads like a cheap reward system you'd deploy to train a dog to roll over on command.

Figures you'd be all too happy to jump at the opportunity, considering your intelligence and submissiveness is on par with the average dog... And I say that at the risk of insulting man's best friend.

SBR's dumbest poster strikes again!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    There's zero benefit to taking it, other than arbitrary conditions associated with it's acquiescence, being held over people's heads like a cheap reward system you'd deploy to train a dog to roll over on command.

Figures you'd be all too happy to jump at the opportunity, considering your intelligence and submissiveness is on par with the average dog... And I say that at the risk of insulting man's best friend.

Benefit would be that more places open up to full capacity. Don’t take it and when does the entire US get back to normal? Give me a date?

You can insult me all you want it doesn’t really matter to me.
    I just want to know what’s your end game then? Maybe let’s work on having a real discussion instead of you just hurling insults. Where does that really get the conversation to?
    My point is ok if you don’t take it is the main reason so you can say “fu.ck off I’m not doing what you tell me”?
    If so tell me how does that help our country? Help me understand your logic.
    Or if you want you can just continue insulting if it makes you happy

goduke

Also just using your comparison to a dog wouldn’t in a way you be sharing some of those attributes? Essentially a dog is taken care of by someone else.
    If you refuse the vaccine you are essentially asking others to take care of you. You are free riding the system. You are saying I’m too scared to take a risk that will help benefit society but I’ll collect the rewards of said risk by others.
    I just want to understand you and your thought process.
    I know people have a natural tendency to be selfish and only care about yourself but tell me have you gotten to where you are today without anyone’s help in any way? The obvious answer is no.
    I know that you wouldn’t be ok with someone collecting free money off your hard earned tax dollars but you are ok with collecting off others risk they take by getting the vaccine? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical?
    I don’t know if we will be able to have a real discussion here but these are the questions I want to understand because maybe it’ll help me see the other sides take of it, I’m hopeful....

Eddy Munny

Benefit would be that more places open up to full capacity. Don’t take it and when does the entire US get back to normal? Give me a date?

You can insult me all you want it doesn’t really matter to me.
    I just want to know what’s your end game then? Maybe let’s work on having a real discussion instead of you just hurling insults. Where does that really get the conversation to?
    My point is ok if you don’t take it is the main reason so you can say “fu.ck off I’m not doing what you tell me”?
    If so tell me how does that help our country? Help me understand your logic.
    Or if you want you can just continue insulting if it makes you happy

Because it sets a dangerous precedent when a country's citizens forgo their rights for the sake of convenience or comfortability. If you refuse to set boundaries or don't hold anyone who crosses them accountable, it's only a matter of time until the slow creeping imposition culminates in totalitarian control. Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.

Eddy Munny

Also just using your comparison to a dog wouldn’t in a way you be sharing some of those attributes? Essentially a dog is taken care of by someone else.
    If you refuse the vaccine you are essentially asking others to take care of you. You are free riding the system. You are saying I’m too scared to take a risk that will help benefit society but I’ll collect the rewards of said risk by others.
    I just want to understand you and your thought process.
    I know people have a natural tendency to be selfish and only care about yourself but tell me have you gotten to where you are today without anyone’s help in any way? The obvious answer is no.
    I know that you wouldn’t be ok with someone collecting free money off your hard earned tax dollars but you are ok with collecting off others risk they take by getting the vaccine? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical?
    I don’t know if we will be able to have a real discussion here but these are the questions I want to understand because maybe it’ll help me see the other sides take of it, I’m hopeful....
    Save all your hot air. The fact of the matter is they can fully reopen society right now if they want, but they'd rather use the idea of "open society" as a carrot to dangle. If you want to get vaccinated, so be it, but others should have freedom of choice NOT to without coercion.

It's funny how you think every other sporting event is rigged, but then fail to see anything shady about the world at large, even as it unfolds right before your eyes. It's like you exist on opposite ends of the spectrum simultaneously.

goduke

Because it sets a dangerous precedent when a country's citizens forgo their rights for the sake of convenience or comfortability. If you refuse to set boundaries or don't hold anyone who crosses them accountable, it's only a matter of time until the slow creeping imposition culminates in totalitarian control. Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
    But is public health the area that someone should take a stand and refuse said vaccine even if it can benefit society overall?
    I mean we carry phones everyday that capture everything about us and people don’t object to that as much which I would argue is more intrusive.
    Or what about after 9/11 and the sweeping authority the patriot act has. We let that go because it was a benefit to society to avoid being attacked again.
    When you discuss this control aspect what benefit does it serve to the powers at be if we agree? You think agreeing to a vaccine is going to be the destruction of society’s boundaries?
    I would argue capturing all of our data and having sweeping control to spy on us is more of something we should have fought over rather than a needle.
    Imagine the possibility of huge insurances costs that people will have to foot in their premiums if we don’t reach herd immunity in a few years for the people that get really sick from this. The ones who need herd immunity because it affects them. I know a lot of people can fight it off but there are some that can’t. Eventually our government won’t foot their bills anymore. Then we are going to have to. Isn’t that a wirse control to be under? To have to work to pay someone else’s medical bills because they may have been someone who refused the vaccine or may have gotten sick from someone that refused the vaccine?

goduke

Save all your hot air. The fact of the matter is they can fully reopen society right now if they want, but they'd rather use the idea of "open society" as a carrot to dangle. If you want to get vaccinated, so be it, but others should have freedom of choice NOT to without coercion.

It's funny how you think every other sporting event is rigged, but then fail to see anything shady about the world at large, even as it unfolds right before your eyes. It's like you exist on opposite ends of the spectrum simultaneously.
    Let me ask you a few follow up questions?
    Do you think abortion is a freedom of choice?
    What purpose does it serve for them to keep society closed if we could open? How does it benefit them financially?

And I see plenty of things shady in the world especially in our government. But they are all tied to money. And to be honest help me understand where the money is for them if they keep society closed, if they push vaccines, etc.
    I don’t see it.

goduke

Also one other follow up question....

What responsibility does a person who received the vaccine have to others down the road if they get seriously sick from some version of covid? Should my insurance premiums go up?
    Should I try and prevent spreading the disease I now don’t have as much risk of getting symptoms from?
    I just want to understand if the decision for some is not to take the vaccine should all responsibility of their well being be off my hands or anyone else that got vaccinated?

Eddy Munny

You're talking way too much. For fukk's sake go get some sun, there's a whole world out there.

The severity of the virus has been overstated (to put it nicely). If you feel you're personally adding a layer of protection by getting the "Fauci Ouchie" then by all means knock yourself out. That's really where the discussion ends. It shouldn't matter to you whether or not every other Joe Schmoe got pricked because you're fortified.

goduke

You're talking way too much. For fukk's sake go get some sun, there's a whole world out there.

The severity of the virus has been overstated (to put it nicely). If you feel you're personally adding a layer of protection by getting the "Fauci Ouchie" then by all means knock yourself out. That's really where the discussion ends. It shouldn't matter to you whether or not every other Joe Schmoe got pricked because you're fortified.
    I explained why it matters to me though. The less people the more areas won’t fully open and the more risk I’m at for paying larger insurance premiums down the road due to people getting different strands of the virus and having higher medical claims.
    It looks like you’re missing the point to the discussion because my questions went unanswered. I had hopes that we would be able to have a real conversation about this but I guess I was mistaken based on your replies. Take care I guess

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

This, however, isn’t forced...

Saloon this shit!!!

😂😂😂
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Headsterx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1234 Last