Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    right, it’s fascist america which is basically the same thing, only difference is we give the illusion of freedom and operate off of manufactured consent
    Americans are some of the least free people on earth. We are physically and mentally enslaved. We don’t even realize how much we are entrapped in a system that controls our every thoughts and moves.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I agree. You should not be forced to get vaccinated. But you were most likely vaccinated as a child for many viruses that you aren’t even aware of. It was a requirement for you to attend public school with other kids. I can see them extending the vaccine to young kids as a way to protect kids. You will then have to decide whether you want your kid to attend or find other private schools. We shall see.
    These vaccines were also tested for years and years on animals and then humans. Let people choose what they want to do and end it at that.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Americans are some of the least free people on earth. We are physically and mentally enslaved. We don’t even realize how much we are entrapped in a system that controls our every thoughts and moves.
    yessir

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I don't think people should be forced to get a vaccine. But why don't people trust it?

Had shots before traveling places because it was required. So why is it a big deal now?
    Because it's for emergency use. It has not been approved for anything else. Also prior vaccines were tested for years before being given out. This vaccine doesn't guarantee you anything. My brother in law's sister took the astra zeneca ten days ago. She was 42 years old with no pre existing conditions. She FUKKING died on Friday from a blood clot caused by the vaccine. Our government now wants a vaccine passport. This whole thing is a goddamn joke.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Because it's for emergency use. It has not been approved for anything else. Also prior vaccines were tested for years before being given out. This vaccine doesn't guarantee you anything. My brother in law's sister took the astra zeneca ten days ago. She was 42 years old with no pre existing conditions. She FUKKING died on Friday from a blood clot caused by the vaccine. Our government now wants a vaccine passport. This whole thing is a goddamn joke.
    Wtf that's awful. I thought there were only a couple cases of bloodclots from the vaccine in the whole country. Unless they are lying about the numbers.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Wtf that's awful. I thought there were only a couple cases of bloodclots from the vaccine in the whole country. Unless they are lying about the numbers.
    She was in england. They have plenty of people with blood clot issues from that vaccine. Our government is getting it from Biden because the usa won't allow it. It's pathetic man.

Unrivaled

She was in england. They have plenty of people with blood clot issues from that vaccine. Our government is getting it from Biden because the usa won't allow it. It's pathetic man.
    They are pushing to make it mandatory to have this to travel. Seems stupid if it has a chance of killing you.

Interesting though because like I mentioned when I got my first shot had some really weird side effects. I had Pfizer though but I think that's been linked to rare heart inflammation as well.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Saloon

I mean seriously how many times are we going to go through the same stupid vaccine discussion?

Get it or don't

Hope you don't die either way.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I know 2 people that got the vaccine and died exactly 14 days later. I also think Hank Aaron and Marvin Hagler both died 14 days after the vaccine. Could be a coincidence but I doubt it. I’m not sure what vaccine they all got but that’s scary. I got the vaccine because I thought it was worth the risk but it is up to every person.

Sorry to hear of your families lost.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump anti vax idiots keeping the country from opening. These guys should all be deported or thrown in the ocean. Dumbest fuxvkers on the planet.
    Keep lineing up for the government of China
    Any one needs to leave is your dumb commie ass

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Most of you homos are sucking dikk in an alley for your next play but are scared of a vaccine. same bitches wanna go back to normal but don’t want to take the vaccine that will let’s us go back to normal. Just shows you most of tough guys are just complaining lil hoodrats

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Bend over and take in the asss dry you sheep.

It's like forced sex.. Not cool.

What if you are afraid of needles and or young and healthy and don't want to take the vac? What if you just don't believe in Vaccines period and want to say no?

Your body is your own choice.. Dems preach that with abortion. Oh the irony..

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12932

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Most of you homos are sucking dikk in an alley for your next play but are scared of a vaccine. same bitches wanna go back to normal but don’t want to take the vaccine that will let’s us go back to normal. Just shows you most of tough guys are just complaining lil hoodrats

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bend over and take in the asss dry you sheep.

It's like forced sex.. Not cool.

What if you are afraid of needles and or young and healthy and don't want to take the vac? What if you just don't believe in Vaccines period and want to say no?

Your body is your own choice.. Dems preach that with abortion. Oh the irony..
    Hell some of these people don’t take a shit unless the government tells them to
    Damn use your heads

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Hell some of these people don’t take a shit unless the government tells them to
    Damn use your heads

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

We aren't scared about getting vaccinated... percentages show... it's not worth doing... nor the risk.

Never got a fukking flu shot before... won't be getting no fukking covid shot. Fukk off.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

A few MMA fighters had to cancel fights from being all fukked up from the vaccine.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd take my vaccine syringe and jam it in her left torpedo tit......

then I'd take some random fuks vaccine and jam it in her right torpedo tit......

then I'd watch JJ Gold fuk that belly button of hers til the double shot of moderna experimental gene therapy kicked in and killed her.......

that marble JJ is packin' is the perfect fit for ol torpedo .........

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Originally Posted by vitterd
    Trump anti vax idiots keeping the country from opening. These guys should all be deported or thrown in the ocean. Dumbest fuxvkers on the planet.

Keep lineing up for the government of China
    Any one needs to leave is your dumb commie ass

hahahaha..... seeing vitterd the pussy's post is hysterical!!!!!!

"keeping the country from opening????"

Hey, you stupid fukkin' kunt, THE COUNTRY IS OPEN......... AT LEAST FOR THOSE OF US WHO AREN'T TOTAL PUSSIES LIKE YOUR LITTLE FLAKE ASS........

HAHAHAHAHAHA.........

WHAT A F'N PUSSY!!!!!!!! STAY LOCKED DOWN YOU FUKKIN' FAHGIT!!!!!!!!

PS. YOU CONCEDING KUNT, there will never be herd immunity!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha, you fukkin' pussy!!!!!!!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

penetrate it man---the whole world is selfish penetrates....nobody gives a shit about you----now your supposed to CARE about the people around you....LOL penetrate off......like I said....If I went around slapping BigMac's out of peoples hands for Health/Safety reasons I would be attacked and jailed.....worried about someone elses health lol.....99% of people would let you bleed out and walk by you if shot.....not their problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Degen gamblers are very selfish. I didn’t get it bc I wanted or needed it.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

also this....the virus will be around FOREVER lol...going nowhere anytime soon.....POOF we followed rules!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'd take my vaccine syringe and jam it in her left torpedo tit......

then I'd take some random fuks vaccine and jam it in her right torpedo tit......

then I'd watch JJ Gold fuk that belly button of hers til the double shot of moderna experimental gene therapy kicked in and killed her.......

that marble JJ is packin' is the perfect fit for ol torpedo .........
    What's going on with that belly button you could stick a fence post in that sum-of-a-bitch!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

https://www.bloombergquint.com/polit...as-cases-surge

Vaxx ineffective

62% of island population vaxxed

Just had to shut down again as reinfections surge

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Sad to hear that. When I researched on which vaccine is harmful. The dangerous vaccines are the Johnson & Johnson and Astrazenca that causes blood clots.

The image below you can see J&J and Astrazenca uses the same Virus Vector vaccine while the safer vaccines are Pfizer and Moderna that uses mRNA.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Sad to hear that. When I researched on which vaccine is harmful. The dangerous vaccines are the Johnson & Johnson and Astrazenca that causes blood clots.

The image below you can see J&J and Astrazenca uses the same Virus Vector vaccine while the safer vaccines are Pfizer and Moderna that uses mRNA.
    If you want to go by danger they all have their risks. Pfizer has a "rare" side effect of heart inflammation.

The thing is how many people are actually reporting when they have these side effects? Blood clots and heart inflammation can go undetected for months sometimes.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;30246484]We need more people to get vaccinated to open everything back up but I don’t believe in forcing people to take it. If people don’t want to take, that’s their choice. This is not communist China.

Exactly if you want to get the Trump semen vaccine pumped into you then go ahead just don't try and tell other people what they should put into their bodies.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    What's going on with that belly button you could stick a fence post in that sum-of-a-bitch!
    lol you'd figure everyone briefing her what to do about COVID.... someone should brief her on her horrible wardrobe selection

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

If Gretchen Whitmer doesn’t get voted out I’m moving to Florida

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    lol you'd figure everyone briefing her what to do about COVID.... someone should brief her on her horrible wardrobe selection
    Dresses about as well as she governs needs to be voted out of office.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    If Gretchen Whitmer doesn’t get voted out I’m moving to Florida
    Voted out? How about arrested based on Section 242 Title 18? How about tried and convicted for murder? How about treason against the people of the US?

Voted out doesn't change shit. She's a criminal and needs to be held accountable for her actions.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Fukktard Plastic Surgeon Anti-Vax Mocker Now Dead:

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Both clowns died from the jab but the mainstream media won't admit it.

When someone dies from something else but tests positive from Covid, it's a Covid death

When someone dies from the jab, it's due to something else

This is all a big fukking joke but for those that are mocking the people that do not get jab and calling them anti-vaxxers or what now, they deserve to die for being ignorant

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Womb 2 The Tomb, Police State 101. Turn off your phone, computer and TV for one day; don't B prey. Save a dog or cat, tit 4 tat. The privileged/1%, need B concerned; being exposed THEIR Greatest fear.

First 1234 Last