You should get money to go to a tigers game
    Hahahaha no shit

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Hahahaha no shit

Free 10 game Tigers package if you get the vaccine at Ford Field, plus an autograph from Jared Goff!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get vaccines or get Covid

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Its like any other sickness or disease that has happened during past centuries.
    Some people make it, some people don't and life goes on.
    With a morality rate under 0.005%. People should make their own choice!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Get vaccines or get Covid

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I think being a Liberal makes you delusional.

They want vaccine proof for people to fly, work or go to sporting events. Yet they say vaccines aren't mandatory.

Kind of sounds like vaccines are mandatory if those things happen.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Also one other follow up question....

What responsibility does a person who received the vaccine have to others down the road if they get seriously sick from some version of covid? Should my insurance premiums go up?
    Should I try and prevent spreading the disease I now don’t have as much risk of getting symptoms from?
    I just want to understand if the decision for some is not to take the vaccine should all responsibility of their well being be off my hands or anyone else that got vaccinated?
    You touched on the ONLY reason society hasn't fully re-opened.

INSURANCE LIABILITY

Liberals are wholly owned by the trial lawyers and insurance lobby.

That is why blue States are the only ones still closed. The States won't pass tort reform or civil liability caps and the insurance lobby wants the States to remain shuttered as such....because they are (insurance lobby) one if if not the primary contributors to liberals State and Federally, those States will remain closed until the insurance lobby forces the vaxx on everyone because it dies cost a lot of money to put old people in ICU for weeks.

If Covid were a quick death for old people we'd be wide open across the board.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Yeah real dumb taking our chances with the 99.999% survival rate.
    I know it takes a while for 1000 dead people a day to add up to a million but the % does not matter as much as the actual people dead.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

anyone work here anymore

seem not

saloon
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I think being a Liberal makes you delusional.

They want vaccine proof for people to fly, work or go to sporting events. Yet they say vaccines aren't mandatory.

Kind of sounds like vaccines are mandatory if those things happen.
    When I was in grade school they gave you the vaccines, no questions asked. Otherwise you'd be held out until you did. It was common sense. Who the hell wanted small pox, rubella, polio spreading around? Now you got disinformation sites spreading nonsense and people are afraid of it? Bullshit.

Get the penetrating shot and shut up. Stop being an asshole.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave klemopixx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuckyOne

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    When I was in grade school they gave you the vaccines, no questions asked. Otherwise you'd be held out until you did. It was common sense. Who the hell wanted small pox, rubella, polio spreading around? Now you got disinformation sites spreading nonsense and people are afraid of it? Bullshit.

Not going to get it ever after all the shit the democrats pulled from rigging an election to closing everything down. Pedo Joe can fukk himself and wear his two masks until the end of time.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why would you get a vaccine that only lasts 6 months? What's the purpose, I'm not understanding. Are you really gonna stick a vaccine in your body every single year for covid?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Not going to get it ever after all the shit the democrats pulled from rigging an election to closing everything down. Pedo Joe can fukk himself and wear his two masks until the end of time.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Why would you get a vaccine that only lasts 6 months? What's the purpose, I'm not understanding. Are you really gonna stick a vaccine in your body every single year for covid?
    They are going to push this shit, every year like the flu shot. Feds bought so much of it, they have no place to store it

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

I’ll takes my chances
    WITH GOD

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    They are going to push this shit, every year like the flu shot. Feds bought so much of it, they have no place to store it
    That's crazy to me, because I don't think it's healthy at all to be putting a vaccine in your body every year, let alone multiple vaccines yearly for the next x amount of decades.

I dunno man.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's crazy to me, because I don't think it's healthy at all to be putting a vaccine in your body every year, let alone multiple vaccines yearly for the next x amount of decades.

I dunno man.
    I am with you. My immune system works fine, no autoimmune diseases at all. I am going to rely on it to handle whatever I encounter.
    Plus when is the last time you saw a push like this for something that has not been tested in animals?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

everyone will agree that nothing in life is free yet when it comes to information and truth people somehow expect to get those things freely, big mistake.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-02-21 at 02:41 PM.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

saloon 20 hours ago

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

You realize this guy just told us pretty soon we can stop wearing masks outside. And, if we get vaxxed we can have groups of people w/o masks on the 4th of July. Wow! Dam, that's funny. Still haven't worn a mask in any store, or outside......since this began and I'm in Michigan.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Just get your vaccine. I'm conservative but whatever just get it and end this bs.
    We need more people to get vaccinated to open everything back up but I don’t believe in forcing people to take it. If people don’t want to take, that’s their choice. This is not communist China.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Trump anti vax idiots keeping the country from opening. These guys should all be deported or thrown in the ocean. Dumbest fuxvkers on the planet.

Mac4Lyfe

Trump started the lies, birther bullshit, stolen elections and fake media shit. That guy lied every time he opened his mouth. He politicized the virus because he loved confusion. He loves seeing people dying for him. He gets off on it.

Goat Milk

Those vaccines were one and done though. That's different.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I'm sorry but you are anyone else is not allowed to tell me to get the shot or not, stick it up your azz, I'm not getting no damn shot

Emily_Haines

I like how in the sports games the coaches pull down the mask to scream at the ref's or players.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump anti vax idiots keeping the country from opening. These guys should all be deported or thrown in the ocean. Dumbest fuxvkers on the planet.
    Good I hope they keep the shit shut down. Will insure a red landslide wins in 2022 and 2024

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    There’s a lot of anti Trump people that won’t get vaccinated as well. It’s now an individual choice. Open shit up. If you are not vaccinated and get sick, it’s your choice. Wear a mask, don’t wear a mask? Your choice. We cannot protect the stupid. Time to move on. Let parents decide on kids.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I don't think people should be forced to get a vaccine. But why don't people trust it?

Had shots before traveling places because it was required. So why is it a big deal now?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is not communist China.
    right, it’s fascist america which is basically the same thing, only difference is we give the illusion of freedom and operate off of manufactured consent

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    I'm sorry but you are anyone else is not allowed to tell me to get the shot or not, stick it up your azz, I'm not getting no damn shot
    I agree. You should not be forced to get vaccinated. But you were most likely vaccinated as a child for many viruses that you aren’t even aware of. It was a requirement for you to attend public school with other kids. I can see them extending the vaccine to young kids as a way to protect kids. You will then have to decide whether you want your kid to attend or find other private schools. We shall see.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't think people should be forced to get a vaccine. But why don't people trust it? Had shots before traveling places because it was required. So why is it a big deal now?
    Because it was fast tracked and never went through proper protocol for most modern drugs. Who really knows what long term side effects could be caused. What if we find out a few years from now that cancer rates go up or more people get dementia, etc. These vaccines could end up more dangerous than Covid. We just don’t know right now. I took the vaccine but it is a risk, no doubt.

First 1234 Last