Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Rioters? Hmm this won’t make “faux news”

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

According to your link, one of the other guys involved and was arrested is black. It's not like the news hasn't been showing white and black people rioting together 1000's of times last summer.

Hell, white people are still rioting in Portland and it's been going on for almost a year.

I want to see anyone who sets a building on fire executed. I don't care what color they are.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Good!!!!!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    First of all it was reported on foxnews.com last night. And what's your point? Of course there are retarded white kids that are part of the terrorist orginization blm. Just look at the kids picture. Should have given him 25 years.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    According to your link, one of the other guys involved and was arrested is black. It's not like the news hasn't been showing white and black people rioting together 1000's of times last summer.

Hell, white people are still rioting in Portland and it's been going on for almost a year.

I want to see anyone who sets a building on fire executed. I don't care what color they are.

Except all I heard all year from right wing extremists was how BLM was a terrorist organization though....

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    First of all it was reported on foxnews.com last night. And what's your point? Of course there are retarded white kids that are part of the terrorist orginization blm. Just look at the kids picture. Should have given him 25 years.

So the white kid is a terrorist? You think he listens to NWA? Is that what happened?

Chicken&Waffles

Except all I heard all year from right wing extremists was how BLM was a terrorist organization though....

My point is this. Not only is white supremacy 10x more of a threat to our democracy currently, but that BLM is really just some scrawny ass white kid who you’re terrified of. That’s comical to me. Because the B in BLM usually stands for Black.

I still haven’t seen 1 BLM person shoot up a movie theater, a synagogue, a school, or a wallmart. Lmao. Ive seen white supremacists do that though. Hmm

Kermit

My point is this. Not only is white supremacy 10x more of a threat to our democracy currently, but that BLM is really just some scrawny ass white kid who you’re terrified of. That’s comical to me. Because the B in BLM usually stands for Black.

I still haven’t seen 1 BLM person shoot up a movie theater, a synagogue, a school, or a wallmart. Lmao. Ive seen white supremacists do that though. Hmm
    Are you serious? There is a story just about every week about 7 or 8 people shot at some club and the suspect is usually never caught.

These were 2 of the most high profile serial killer shooters in recent times. They don't look like White Supremacists to me.

Kermit

So the white kid is a terrorist? You think he listens to NWA? Is that what happened?
    Anyone that uses violence to terrorize the public for some type of political gain is a terrorist.

Kermit

BLM is more of a "Trojan Horse" for terrorism.