Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Jeopardy Taken Over By White Supremacists

https://www.boston.com/culture/enter...y-hand-gesture

I feel sorry for this guy. At first I thought about the irony of this smart guy who wins multiple games of Jeopardy having to defend himself to these complete morons. Then I see that all of these former contestants wrote an open letter to the producers about how they should have edited that out of the show! How do 450 people who are smart enough to get on Jeopardy have the balls (or lack of brains) to insinuate this was a white power sign without having ever SPOKEN to the man to judge his character or get his side of the story.

I'm reading the article and it's talking about the placement of his thumb in relation to his index, ring, and middle finger and suddenly I realize this is the dumbest god damn thing I've ever heard. He even explains that the gesture was to indicate his "third" win on the show (as video shows, he did this same thing after his first win, holding up one finger and two fingers after the second win). He goes onto to give a heartfelt apology anyway and reiterates he is NOT a racist.

They even went after him for one of the answers he gave to a question. He answered "Gypsies", which I guess is considered offensive, in reference to some culture of people. THE ANSWER WAS CORRECT! In one of the articles I saw, it said Anderson Cooper "corrected" him by letting him know the term was offensive, but was awarded the points anyway. Well, let me tell ya, I watched that episode and Anderson Cooper most certainly did NOT correct him. They probably edited that out, but in the episode, the game rolled right along.

Chalk up another W for the mob mentality.

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

I guess after he explained that the gestures were indicating his number of wins, the former contestants (from the open letter) as well as the social media mob said even if that is the case, they essentially demanded an apology, for which they got. It's not the fact that they were offended by his gesture, it was that they saw an opportunity to play the victim and demand compliance. That is what is so sad. Being a Jeo Champ should be something the guy can boast about for the rest of his life but instead he'll probably never be able to brag about it to anyone.

"No shit, you WON Jeopardy? THREE TIMES? Wow, that's awe-----wait, what was your name again? Kelly Donohue? Fack you, you racist pig, burn in hell".

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

The funny part is the “racist” gesture that he didn’t even do was the okay to be white gesture. Which was a response to media crushing and demonizing and being racist against whites. This is a clown world.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There is a picture of Duante Wright (guy recently killed by a female cop near Minneapolis) making a very similar hand gesture.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

he should have did The Shocker instead

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Instead of apologizing he should have told everyone to go fuk themselves including that queer Anderson Cooper.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10282

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Instead of apologizing he should have told everyone to go fuk themselves including that queer Anderson Cooper.
    lol

What's worse, a 'white' supremacist, or a 'black' supremacist.. ?

What's worse, a 'white' person who blames 'white' people for blacks killing each other, or a 'black' person who blames 'white' people for 'blacks' killing each other..

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    lol

What's worse, a 'white' supremacist, or a 'black' supremacist.. ?

What's worse, a 'white' person who blames 'white' people for blacks killing each other, or a 'black' person who blames 'white' people for 'blacks' killing each other..
    I don't know just fukin sick of this rascist talk nonsense. I used to like watching the morning news shows but can't anymore because all they fukin talk about is some equality or race nonsense. It's the godam media creating all this. Like Tim Scott said the U.S is not a rascist country. Try going to some foreign country and see how different it is than here. The media is rascist and the Democratic party are rascist.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The sooner everyone replies to woke intimidation with the middle finger and a laugh the better

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    I guess after he explained that the gestures were indicating his number of wins, the former contestants (from the open letter) as well as the social media mob said even if that is the case, they essentially demanded an apology, for which they got. It's not the fact that they were offended by his gesture, it was that they saw an opportunity to play the victim and demand compliance. That is what is so sad. Being a Jeo Champ should be something the guy can boast about for the rest of his life but instead he'll probably never be able to brag about it to anyone.

"No shit, you WON Jeopardy? THREE TIMES? Wow, that's awe-----wait, what was your name again? Kelly Donohue? Fack you, you racist pig, burn in hell".
    He was signaling his people that it was clear for the attack as everyone was watching Jeopardy so they will never see the Alien ships arriving and destroying our lifelines mostly Mcdonalds .

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    he should have did The Shocker instead