TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3188

Top 5 reasons why NOBODY will mess around with the USA for AT LEAST the next 80 years

A former British Royal Marine reacts to the 5 top reasons why no other country will mess with the USA. The military technology edge alone is 30 years advanced and that's not including allies worldwide. This assures a military juggernaut that will guarantee another 80 years of world dominance. This former Royal Marine has worked shoulder to shoulder with the US military and his reactions leave him in awe and a very serious respect for the USA. A 23 minute video well invested because it certainly puts things into perspective and will leave you at ease.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

They'll just attack us with another virus. Don't even have to fire a shot.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Foxx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose

I think it was genius by Reagan to outspend the Soviets and break them financially when they tried to keep pace. Also genius to borrow money from China and use it to build both the biggest Air Force and Navy on the planet. Soviets and China can go kick rocks.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10018

Virus does not discriminate. It spreads around the world.

Environmental attacks seem more likely. Introducing insects to destroy agriculture is one. In 20 years, little robots will be used instead of men. Robots small as ants to destroy environments, cities and food sources...

Science fiction..?.. Don't think so any more...

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    A former British Royal Marine reacts to the 5 top reasons why no other country will mess with the USA. The military technology edge alone is 30 years advanced and that's not including allies worldwide. This assures a military juggernaut that will guarantee another 80 years of world dominance. This former Royal Marine has worked shoulder to shoulder with the US military and his reactions leave him in awe and a very serious respect for the USA. A 23 minute video well invested because it certainly puts things into perspective and will leave you at ease.

Fukkin dum SJWs who don't know nothing. ^

Always want to run their mouth.

TheGoldenGoose

@ Sanity Check

Do you, have you, EVER, actually CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING INTELLIGENT to a conversation here on SBR?
    Because in my 8 1/2 years now on SBR all I've seen is your hit-n-run stupidity on full display.

Either STFU or bring something substantial to the table.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    They'll just attack us with another virus. Don't even have to fire a shot.
    Who's "they"?

This isn't a China Virus you moron. This virus originated in North Carolina, moved to Wuhan for illegal activities, and funded with the tax payers money by Fauci

Sanity Check

@ Sanity Check

Do you, have you, EVER, actually CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING INTELLIGENT to a conversation here on SBR?
    Because in my 8 1/2 years now on SBR all I've seen is your hit-n-run stupidity on full display.

Either STFU or bring something substantial to the table.

"No one will mess with america because we have stealth fighters."

Hacked: How China Stole U.S. Stealth Technology for Its J-20 Fighter

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...-fighter-66231

I can post 50+ other links detailing many different ways the US military has been undermined and compromised.

In addition to war games where china and russia defeated the US in different scenarios.

I know you think fake news you get from CNN beats all that.

But nah.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 05-01-21 at 04:10 PM.

TheGoldenGoose

So maybe we all should buy a China faked Rolex watch because, WTF, it's the same thing?

I don't get my news from CNN or Fox. Or anything TV. Cut my cable TV 3 years ago. Guess again.

Sanity Check

So maybe we all should buy a China faked Rolex watch because, WTF, it's the same thing?

I don't get my news from CNN or Fox. Or anything TV. Cut my cable TV 3 years ago. Guess again.

If china steals classified files from US government servers containing sensitive info on stealth technology.

You don't think that's identical to the data utilized to build the F-35?

China's stealth fighter is superior to the US version in some ways due to it having a longer range.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Who's "they"?
    This isn't a China Virus you moron. This virus originated in North Carolina, moved to Wuhan for illegal activities, and funded with the tax payers money by Fauci
    Chill out man.