1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 84,248
    Betpoints: 74

    All of the us congress and senate is vaccinated. Why is it empty?

    Makes no sense

  2. #2
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 23,842
    Betpoints: 113

    because they are worthless fuks that get paid to have 90% of the year off and when they are working don't accomplish anything

  3. #3
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 7,095
    Betpoints: 48

    Because they can. Theyíll just manipulate each of their sides to make it a you versus your neighbor situation and continue to rake in your votes. They just go to bed laughing about how easy it is to divide people and get them to argue amongst themselves
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pimike, and seaborneq

  4. #4
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 84,248
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Because they can. Theyíll just manipulate each of their sides to make it a you versus your neighbor situation and continue to rake in your votes. They just go to bed laughing about how easy it is to divide people and get them to argue amongst themselves
    Good answer. I know what you are saying but who made the decision for it to be like that? Thanks .

  5. #5
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 33,454
    Betpoints: 281

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Because they can. Theyíll just manipulate each of their sides to make it a you versus your neighbor situation and continue to rake in your votes. They just go to bed laughing about how easy it is to divide people and get them to argue amongst themselves
    Finally a solid post bro!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 5,188
    Betpoints: 14308

    They're all at home hoping they're the Designated Survivor and will be President when the Capitol blows up.

  7. #7
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 72,386
    Betpoints: 12

    A lot of stuff can be done with Zoom these days. No need to be in the same room. The airline industries will suffer in the future with business travel diminishing.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  8. #8
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 7,095
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good answer. I know what you are saying but who made the decision for it to be like that? Thanks .
    It started with parties pushing certain candidates and using money to blast commercials through tv. Now the new method is that since advertisement isnít an effective program, They each will now make it an us vs them mentality. Theyíve engrained this into most. Look at SBR, itís a perfect example. If someone on the right understands the left they are considered a giant pussy. If someone on the left understands the right they are thought to be a trumper or some other name.
    Itís so easy to push misinformation in this era.
    Until we come together and make it an us vs our representatives itíll continue.

  9. #9
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 84,248
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    A lot of stuff can be done with Zoom these days. No need to be in the same room. The airline industries will suffer in the future with business travel diminishing.
    LoL. NEVER change paver. Zoom is a boon for hackers.

  10. #10
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 7,095
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Finally a solid post bro!
    Iíve said this many times. Itís the true problem with our society but you know the only way to truly fix it is having regular people find a middle ground with each other.
    We need to be able to have tough conversations with each other
    Also we really need to find a better way to get true information. So much misinformation and it hurts our ability to come together

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 362,587
    Betpoints: 149

    Cancel culture
    In about a year and a half Republicans will be controlling everything donít worry

  12. #12
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 4,046
    Betpoints: 4747

    The left would like to live in fear forever.

  13. #13
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 10,994
    Betpoints: 584

    Cannot admit they're wrong...

    ...doing so = loss of power & influence back to the States

  14. #14
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 33,454
    Betpoints: 281

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Iíve said this many times. Itís the true problem with our society but you know the only way to truly fix it is having regular people find a middle ground with each other.
    We need to be able to have tough conversations with each other
    Also we really need to find a better way to get true information. So much misinformation and it hurts our ability to come together

    So true!!


    This is another great post!!


    I agree fully.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-05-10
    Posts: 2,813
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LoL. NEVER change paver. Zoom is a boon for hackers.
    im sure the same was said about smart phones

  16. #16
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 9,589
    Betpoints: 11035


Top