Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You’re a better man than me I can think of 13 posters I’d like to choke out ...

....And that’s just from THIS thread

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    HMan, He wasn’t resisting. He was relaxing, living ghetto fabulous and they took him down for some strange reason. Then he just wore down and had a cardiac arrest. Sad.

It's hard to tell with that crappy bodycam footage ( which defeats the purpose)

But several times they tell him to quit fighting them

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

The post says SF police. It should have said Alameda Police.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

This is exactly why EMT should be on the scene with ignorant cops. Ignorant does not mean stupid. It means that cops don't have the training to properly handle sick people. An EMT could have shot a mild tranquilizer into this guy and we would not be having this conversation right now.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave TheGoldenGoose 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    It's hard to tell with that crappy bodycam footage ( which defeats the purpose)
    But several times they tell him to quit fighting them
    I heard them say it several times but I also saw his hands hog tied behind his back. It's almost impossible for you not to struggle when they are twisting your arm out of the socket. He wasn't being violent, one cop said stop kicking but he wasn't even kicking. The guy looked drunk. Just let him lay on the ground. One of the officers even asked, should we put him on his side. Why lay on him when he's not trying to flee. I think you or someone else posted another video a week ago where the cops was laying on someone as well. I'm screaming inside, get the fukk off of him. It makes no sense to lay on top of handcuffed people not trying to flee. Just let them lay there or pick them up and let them sit down on the ground. It's like they get upset that the person isn't following their commands. Well, hello, the person is drunk/high. Leave them alone and wait for paramedics to assist.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

The world will definitely be a better place without that fat pile of shit roaming around.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    They wouldn't have to restrain.....IF PEOPLE WOULDN'T RESIST

It's that simple
    Bingo

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    The world will definitely be a better place without that fat pile of shit roaming around.
    When did you get the job "GOD" to decide who lives and dies?

ATTN EVERYBODY: Brick James is officially now the Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Bingo
    And you... You especially should show some empathy for sick people because you are one of them.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    And you... You especially should show some empathy for sick people because you are one of them.
    yes.

Of course.

I responded to the fact people need to stop resisting.

Nothing good comes from that.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

People getting fired over racial references

Utter bs....neighbor says u r different ur blk...then she gets fired. Cmon...peace crap place to live going forward. Who cares what people say....

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Democrat police.

In a democrat city.

In a democrat state.

Just like George Floyd.

Ignore the evidence, forget the facts, you can't blame democrats for this.

Its all the fault of those imaginary, invisible, white supremacists and Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 04-28-21 at 11:28 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Once people of color start resisting, cops should just let them go and move on to the next call. It's just not worth it trying to arrest someone who may have medical issues or is high on drugs and who may die while they resist arrest.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these Democratic cities handle the crime when the cops all decide to just quit. It's coming.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

When did you get the job "GOD" to decide who lives and dies?

ATTN EVERYBODY: Brick James is officially now the Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
    Didn't say I was judge jury or executioner, I simply said the world will be a better place without this fat pile of shit leaching his way through life standing in people's front yards.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing how these Democratic cities handle the crime
    The end game is destroyed cities.

Or martial law under a totalitarian regime.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 04-28-21 at 11:39 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Going to get alot worse...nyc assaulting police is baf..I'd love to be there if someone did that to a cop I'd stab the suspect def

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

This is exactly why EMT should be on the scene with ignorant cops. Ignorant does not mean stupid. It means that cops don't have the training to properly handle sick people. An EMT could have shot a mild tranquilizer into this guy and we would not be having this conversation right now.
    Yes, let's stick mentally unstable people with needles filled with chemicals rather than place them in temporary restraints.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Yes, let's stick mentally unstable people with needles filled with chemicals rather than place them in temporary restraints.
    Right?

Let's just take it a step further and fill the water supply with Benzos and just chill the whole population out preemptively.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Yes, it's much better to kill all mentally unstable civilians. Should we fire up the Nazi cremation facilities also? How about letting the cops chase down real crime problems and allowing the EMTs to provide for the obvious medical attention when needed? There was a life taken and it's because police are ignorant. There was absolutely no need to take that man down. The police should have continued to converse with him because he was not a threat. The police should have waited for EMTs to get on the scene. What, exactly, was the great big rush to handcuff an obviously peaceful deranged civilian?

The system is broken. The police fukked this one up very tragically and need to be held accountable.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a tough fix Gooser.

They inject this guy without his consent and he dies then we're back to square one. Just like Floyd and his health problems, (as Kraken said) it just goes to show you have to be careful who you strangle, they might have underlying problems.

Same could go for injecting.

That defense of "our client might have had health problems and might have died if the cop hadn't killed him first" is showing to be a poor defense.

That's what we like about the Taser. I was part of the group that took TASR public, raising money in all the rounds.

The good thing about the Taser was that it had a shit ton of on duty hours (including Canada) and usage logged with no adverse health effects. No one had ever died or even been given a health issue after being tazed. Not a single cardiovascular incident, not anything.

It was an attractive non lethal use of force that was sure to get picked up nation and world wide. That was then.

Before rasing the first rounds, everyone in ourt office got tazed. We always tried the products we brought public.

Good times.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    If we ridded the world of every drunk. Most of us would lose aunts, uncles, friends overnight. You ever been to an AA meeting? Should Baker Mayfield been killed when he was drunk and ran from the police?? C'mon man. People do dumb shit. ALOT. Doesn't mean they should die. Some people's biggest failures turned their lives around and changed the world. The police are not supposed to be judge, jury and executioners. The guy was drunk, he was NO RISK to them. Lay him on a fukking blanket and let him sleep it off. It's hard to breathe well when you are pissy drunk and damn near impossible when 3 cops are laying on top of you. Fukk.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's a tough fix Gooser.

They inject this guy without his consent and he dies then we're back to square one. Just like Floyd and his health problems, (as Kraken said) it just goes to show you have to be careful who you strangle, they might have underlying problems.
    I agree. Cops shouldn't be injecting anyone. Leave that to the medical professionals.
    That defense of "our client might have had health problems and might have died if the cop hadn't killed him first" is showing to be a poor defense.
    Anytime a perp dies in your custody, it's a bad day.
    That's what we like about the Taser. I was part of the group that took TASR public, raising money in all the rounds.
    The good thing about the Taser was that it had a shit ton of on duty hours (including Canada) and usage logged with no adverse health effects. No one had ever died or even been given a health issue after being tazed. Not a single cardiovascular incident, not anything.
    It was an attractive non lethal use of force that was sure to get picked up nation and world wide. That was then.
    Really? I thought a handful of people die from heart attacks while being tazed? Obviously, not nearly as much as a bullet in your ass. In this case, the guy didn't seem to be doing anything that I could see. There was no need to use a tazer.
    Before rasing the first rounds, everyone in ourt office got tazed. We always tried the products we brought public.
    What??? OMG. No way in hell would I subject myself to a tazer. You are a brave one. Damn, I don't even want to think about that.
    Good times.
    KVB - just you being tazed ups my level of respect.

Mac4Lyfe

Right?

Let's just take it a step further and fill the water supply with Benzos and just chill the whole population out preemptively.

I'm actually okay with this. Too many people out there on tilt.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...It was an attractive non lethal use of force that was sure to get picked up nation and world wide. That was then...
    This was 20 years ago and at that time their product had no deaths associated with it. Like I said, that was then.

The other novelty was that this wasn't just the hand held Taser, they invented the gun that shot the two contacts attached to a wire. Then they can pull the trigger to shock you. The gun was new.

When we got tazed, we didn't get shot, we just took the discharged electrodes, put one inside the belt touching the skin and the other in a sock, by the calf. Then he pulled the trigger.

Another feature of the gun was that when it was fired 100's of little clear plastic "confetti" like pieces shot out, each piece with a serial number tied to the gun.

The gun also recorded every time and for how long the trigger was pulled. So if a cop abused it, you would know.

Back then there really weren't very may body cams out on the forces.

Mac4Lyfe

^^ Fukkkk... I think I might rather take my chances getting shot.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

So why do liberals continue passing more trivial laws requiring police interaction and keep pushing for more mass transit and more integrated communities?

Seems to me that if we dump mass transit all together and stop low income or subsidized housing then the white flight can settle comfortably and the bull shit won't be mobile (stuck in cities) so then they can police their community to their own standards...enforce or don't enforce. The people who live there and work there and have businesses there will be well aware of what to expect going forward

First 12