Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ha ha, you dems/libs/corona pussies -- NO HERD IMMUNITY FOR YOU!!!!

NOTHING is sweeter than watching pussies like vitturd melting down over the fact that "THE VACCINES ARE NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE, YET THE LINES ARE DONE AND NO ONE IS GETTING THE SHIT ANY LONGER... (vaccines or the virus, at least around here in this WIDE OPEN, UNRESTRICTED STATE)......

Easy to see why shithole blue states are bleeding congressional seats and electoral votes, with fuksticks like killer of old people cuomo and that fuktard newsome......

gonna love seeing brucieboi beat his ass, making cali the laughing stock of the world..... I may vote six million times just to ensure that the f'n tranny wins...... cali could use him, a totally fukked up former olympic champion who chopped his dik off and now has a d-cup fake rack......

joy reid wailing about herd immunity being a pipe dream -- wants people charged with felonies for not taking a bullshit vaccine that obviously doesn't work too well, given how freaked out idiots that got one are over the fact that people like me tell them to stick my vaccine up their ass.......

joe tries to bribe us....... fuk you joe......

some idiot on msnbc said you have to use a carrot to entice us -- you can stick that carrot up your ass too, doc....

cnn shaming us...... hahahahahah.......

fuk you, we're not taking the damn shot...... get over it........

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Yeah, you'll see me shooting straight China virus in my veins before I voluntarily take the jab. The 'ole lady and me were outside at a garden here in PA over the last weekend walking around with out a mask and the looks we were getting from the retarded people wearing 2 masks outside told the entire story. I believe most of those people actually had the vaccine as well so I really hope they die driving home in their very safe Volvo in a rare almost peaceful protest that pop up every now and again over someone resisting arrest.
    On a sad note, it is terrible that the pussification of the U.S. is now complete. Well at least in the northeast. Looks like I need to move back down to my birthplace in South Florida to live like the free person I always wanted to be. I got to hand it to Florida, usually they are the laughing stock of the country with all of their antics, but this past year shows us that is where the American spirit resides.

Auto Donk

things totally back to normal here, except for the sporadic dipshit democrat driving by, wearing a mask in her car, only her in it, windows rolled up.......

cnn and the msm should all be executed for pimpin this bullshit narrative..........

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Auto donks and trumptards are the reason people keep dying. These idiot hillbilly fuxcks are the dumbest people on the planet. States like texas can’t even keep lights on when they get an inch of snow.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Auto donks and trumptards are the reason people keep dying. These idiot hillbilly fuxcks are the dumbest people on the planet. States like texas can’t even keep lights on when they get an inch of snow.
    Vitterd, did you take the corona vaccine?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    things totally back to normal here, except for the sporadic dipshit democrat driving by, wearing a mask in her car, only her in it, windows rolled up.......

cnn and the msm should all be executed for pimpin this bullshit narrative..........
    Not only should YOU be the one executed, if you keep running your mouth off, you will be. You are one of the dumbest f**ks in here, and a cowardly chicken s**t to boot.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19273

Either lead, follow or get out of the way!

There is not a bottomless pit of medicine to help people that get sick.

It is not just a USA thing. New waves of infections are happening worldwide and will spread here and will attack the least resistant.

Natural selection and survival of the fittest theory will apply itself. The dumbest of the dumbest will die off and leave the population smarter.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Not only should YOU be the one executed, if you keep running your mouth off, you will be. You are one of the dumbest f**ks in here, and a cowardly chicken s**t to boot.

I'm right around the corner from Star Massage......

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Vitterd, did you take the corona vaccine?
    Of course. I’m smart and normal.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    LOL. Shoot this guy someone!

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Of course. I’m smart and normal.
    Good. And thank you.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Wow this donk guy is really dumb

Auto Donk

cdc's own numbers now indicating that, if the usual one percent reporting rate applies to the current "vacine" (ie, experimental gene therapy that moderna has failed to gain approval of in every other instance BECAUSE IT KILLS ALL THE LAB ANIMALS) for covid, the vaccines will kill over 600,000+ people in the US, surpassing the death total from covid itself by a factor of 7x!!!!!!

(7x because the number is hyper inflated/cooked as of now; there were only about 75,000-80,000 corona deaths in the usa, the rest were other things -- even gunshots -- that were classified as covid).