BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19237

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How many healthy young people die without the shot? That's the stat I care about. Not how many unhealthy people or old people die when everything is listed as covid death so hospitals can get more money.
    Aren’t we all on the same team as Americans?

Our country is so fractured. Patriotism is a thing of the past.

Accurate data and good advice is not easy to get without bias. Not many definitive books on the subject or people that would read them.

It just is not morally right to spread it. Somebody, somewhere is going to get really sick.

I have my shots but I could still spread it by touching something the virus is on.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5373

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Aren’t we all on the same team as Americans?

Our country is so fractured. Patriotism is a thing of the past.

Accurate data and good advice is not easy to get without bias. Not many definitive books on the subject or people that would read them.

It just is not morally right to spread it. Somebody, somewhere is going to get really sick.

I have my shots but I could still spread it by touching something the virus is on.
    Morally right? Lol. So you are saying you have never broken the law? Not morally right to ever break the law. You are a saints? Never did anything not morally right?

First 12