Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hotel worker is recorded having a mental breakdown after being berated by customer

Kind of sad really.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Fukk it . If everyone gonna have this
    cancel culture mentality

Then that black dude needs to be canceled

I'm offended at how he made the metrosexual
    bipolar guy feel .

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

That is what wearing a mask all day long will do to you! Also what kind of loser POS films something like that with his phone kid should have did to that guy's face what he did to the computer.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Youths of today are mentally weak. But at the same time, give the kid a break. Jesus fukking Christ. You're fukking staying at a Holiday Inn and not some 5 star hotel. If you want better service reserve at a better place. Broke dikk mofo trying to power trip at a kid trying to do his job.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

fack the guy recording this

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL black guy trying to play some game to save a few bucks probably

'Booking dot com says its 79 per night, not 85'

Kid probably killed himself, that is not a healthy young man

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Black guy was upset the jacuzzi was closed.
    The pool was open but obviously he didn't know how to swim.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Pieces of shits come in all colors

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

The rise of autism and mental instability.

Could be correlated with a greater frequency of post natal vaccine injections.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 04-26-21 at 08:48 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    The rise of autism and mental instability.

Could be correlated with a greater frequency of post natal vaccine injections.
    There certainly is correlation with vaccines, especially MMR vaccines, with autism

Also, there's correlation with Statins with Alzheimer's

But even with the data, Big Pharma and the Medical Mafia will censor the info

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

BLM is trash lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WireWire

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

broke dik welfare f*ck...probably wouldn't take his EBT card at the high class holiday inn

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

People who pull their phones out and start recording during a confrontation are such pussies.
    Points Awarded:

WireWire gave BrickJames 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kind of sad really.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-hara...ay-in-employee

his gofundme (?) raised almost 30k

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Can I post a video of me hitting myself and throwing a tantrum here and you SBR posters will send me 30K to a gofundme page?

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

What world are we living in now??? Cameras being pulled out and recoding people for no reason, cant do shit without masks for god knows how much longer, parents popping out kids at younger and younger ages, only to raise them with a Ipads in front of them for 8+ hours a day while mommy is busy trying to find the next guy on POF and not having to actually do things with them, we are moving backwards in life people are just so oblivious to it, but hey as long as Twitter and Facebook are around to keep daily tabs on others everything will be AY OK!
    Last edited by WireWire; 04-27-21 at 04:32 AM.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave WireWire 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    What world are we living in now??? Cameras being pulled out and recoding people for no reason, cant do shit without masks for god knows how much longer, parents popping out kids at younger and younger ages, only to raise them with a Ipads in front of 8+ hours a day while mommy is busy trying to find the next guy on POF, we are moving backwards in life people are just to blind to see it.

They are being tarded-down on purpose. The phone was part of the plan to make them more stupid than they already are/were. It started with the TV, sexual revolutions, destruction of family, and this fukk everyone and anyone culture, drink beer all day (after work), get high, get laid.........
    yeah man somehow that's the:
    Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

He defined how we are supposed to live and what we should need. If you don't follow that chart like a tarder, then something is wrong with you.

Hey wirewire, I don't think that people think profoundly anymore. They are simply reactionary to the stimuli. Wear mask. Told to wear mask. No law. Its a mandate. The TV told me to wear mask. Whitmer told me to wear mask. I will do what I am told. What if I die? Oh fukk, my life is so important talking on my phone, texting on my phone, meeting up with my whore friends, getting laid, drinking beer, smoking pot.........I don't want to die. Look at how much I contribute to society with those activities mentioned above!

Did I forget to tell you about my slavery? How I accepted doing what I'm told all day? I have no revolt in me. I have no courage to say fukk you. I have no guts. I have no balls.

All I do is watch Tucker Carlson read off of a teleprompter and I will have his back. I will sit in my chair, and get ready for my drinks at 3 p.m. If I'm lucky, I can go stab one of my neighbors in the back, BUT I WILL BE NICE TO HIM/HER TO THEIR FACE.

Yes, mother fukkers......this is your Amerika. It turned into a piece of shit with shitty people.....and you allowed yourself through your own cowardice to be ruled over with a government that is evil with shitty pieces of shit..........so what did you expect to turn out like?
    Last edited by hehfest; 04-27-21 at 04:43 AM.
    Points Awarded:

WireWire gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    They are being tarded-down on purpose. The phone was part of the plan to make them more stupid than they already are/were. It started with the TV, sexual revolutions, destruction of family, and this fukk everyone and anyone culture, drink beer all day (after work), get high, get laid.........
    yeah man somehow that's the:
    Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

He defined how we are supposed to live and what we should need. If you don't follow that chart like a tarder, then something is wrong with you.

Hey wirewire, I don't think that people think profoundly anymore. They are simply reactionary to the stimuli. Wear mask. Told to wear mask. No law. Its a mandate. The TV told me to wear mask. Whitmer told me to wear mask. I will do what I am told. What if I die? Oh fukk, my life is so important talking on my phone, texting on my phone, meeting up with my whore friends, getting laid, drinking beer, smoking pot.........I don't want to die. Look at how much I contribute to society with those activities mentioned above!

Did I forget to tell you about my slavery? How I accepted doing what I'm told all day? I have no revolt in me. I have no courage to say fukk you. I have no guts. I have no balls.

All I do is watch Tucker Carlson read off of a teleprompter and I will have his back. I will sit in my chair, and get ready for my drinks at 3 p.m. If I'm lucky, I can go stab one of my neighbors in the back, BUT I WILL BE NICE TO HIM/HER TO THEIR FACE.

Yes, mother fukkers......this is your Amerika. It turned into a piece of shit with shitty people.....and you allowed yourself through your own cowardice to be ruled over with a government that is evil with shitty pieces of shit..........so what did you expect to turn out like?
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    BLM is trash lol
    13.4% shit you would think its more like 80% the way things are going!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

that is sad. regardless of color, race, being "tough", to film that shows a deep down weak man. even if you are filming you stop and this should not come out.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Can I post a video of me hitting myself and throwing a tantrum here and you SBR posters will send me 30K to a gofundme page?
    Please give it a try. It's worth a shot.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL black guy trying to play some game to save a few bucks probably
    'Booking dot com says its 79 per night, not 85'
    I did that last year at a little truck stop town with like 20 hotels north of Laredo. I checked the app, it said 49. I was only a few minutes away so figured I'd just go and pay cash. I get there and they tell me 79. I protest a bit and they bump it down to 49. After the fact, I realized I was looking at the hotel next door and the app for the hotel I was at was actually 79. So I undeservedly saved 30 bucks and no one bashed their own head in.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Which broke dikk non pro was this?
    Last edited by unlearn; 04-27-21 at 07:38 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

set up a go fund me kid can make millions

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    set up a go fund me kid can make millions
    Or $35k

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Leave it to Kermit to post more shit to make it about race. Who cares if the bully was black or the wacko was white? Only Kermit. He stirs the pot more than Lebron.

2 things I take from the video. 1, there’s a lot of power hungry people in the US, who think they are entitled to their own way. 2, there’s a shit load of bipolar, crazy mofos that have very easy access to guns.

I was sitting next to a lady on a plane last night and she was talking to someone about her kid having a nervous break down while she was gone and what should they do next. Should they call the police, should they take him to the hospital. I wanted to offer help but what the Fukk do I know about mental illness.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Blacks are simply uncivilized and don't know how to act in a civilized society.

These people were just pulled out of the jungle 300 - 400 years ago.

How can we expect them to know how to act calmly and rationally in social situations? We can't.

I think we need to go back to segregation. Or just send them back to Africa all together since they hate America so much.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Leave it to Kermit to post more shit to make it about race. Who cares if the bully was black or the wacko was white? Only Kermit. He stirs the pot more than Lebron.

2 things I take from the video. 1, there’s a lot of power hungry people in the US, who think they are entitled to their own way. 2, there’s a shit load of bipolar, crazy mofos that have very easy access to guns.

I was sitting next to a lady on a plane last night and she was talking to someone about her kid having a nervous break down while she was gone and what should they do next. Should they call the police, should they take him to the hospital. I wanted to offer help but what the Fukk do I know about mental illness.
    Leave it to Mac to spread misinformation (something he's been doing quite a bit here lately)

Where in my post does it say anything about race?

That is your boy Tariq Nasheed that made it about race. I don't have the race of anyone involved in my thread title, or my post.

Get your facts straight doofy.

Mac4Lyfe

You started this thread by reposting someone that obviously made it about race... You know what the Fukk you were doing. You are the biggest race baiter on SBR. You think you’re slick when you post this shit then sit back and watch the white supremacist posters vent their hate for blacks. Then you turn the other way like you had nothing to do with it. Straight up bitch moves.

Mac4Lyfe

How do we know the kid with the breakdown was white or the bully was black? Because you made sure to tell us by reposting it. The kid could be Indian, Asian maybe even Mexican. We never even saw the other guy. Nice job you race baiter. You think you are smart. You’re just a shit stirrer. You had one goal and that was to piss off the white supremacist. Good job.

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Blacks are simply uncivilized and don't know how to act in a civilized society.

These people were just pulled out of the jungle 300 - 400 years ago.

How can we expect them to know how to act calmly and rationally in social situations? We can't.

I think we need to go back to segregation. Or just send them back to Africa all together since they hate America so much.
    amen to this. 100%
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave NYproGambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How do we know the kid with the breakdown was white or the bully was black? Because you made sure to tell us by reposting it. The kid could be Indian, Asian maybe even Mexican. We never even saw the other guy. Nice job you race baiter. You think you are smart. You’re just a shit stirrer. You had one goal and that was to piss off the white supremacist. Good job.
    Hey Dummy, that Twitter post is from your boy Tariq Naseen and is the ORIGINAL post on Twitter that went viral.

My name is not Tariq Naseed and I didn't create the Twitter post, and nowhere in my original post did I make it a point to say what anyone's race was. Tariq tried to make it a racial issue and it backfired on him.

Anything else that you would like to add?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I feel sad for the worker. Dude could of been having a bad day... absolutely frustrated. Might of talked with his boss an hour prior and was scolded. I've had a few of those days in my life.... sh#$ just pours on you all in one day. Give the employee a break.

Furthermore, I've noticed people act oddly different psychologically when a camera is pulled on them.... this phone/camera sh#$ needs to stop. There's no need for this bullsh#$.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I feel sad for the worker. Dude could of been having a bad day... absolutely frustrated. Might of talked with his boss an hour prior and was scolded. I've had a few of those days in my life.... sh#$ just pours on you all in one day. Give the employee a break.

Furthermore, I've noticed people act oddly different psychologically when a camera is pulled on them.... this phone/camera sh#$ needs to stop. There's no need for this bullsh#$.
    Yeah, I know every time I have a ‘bad day’ at work, I ‘Fight Club’ myself and go cry into a corner…..

’Biden’s America’ - a bunch of self-entitled ‘He-Her-She-Him’s’ that start punching themselves in the head the moment an issue arises?!?!

FAIL…..

Next ‘working class’ coming up…..

FAAAAIILLLL…..

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Straw that broke the camels back no doubt. It is unhealthy to have that much rage built up. When I was younger I tended block for half Italian half Irish brick layer crew there was literally a fist fight at least once a month and nobody got fired nobody got seriously hurt ( some knocked out teeth busted lips and blackeyes) nobody sued anybody and by the end of the week they were usually buying each other drinks. Getting old sux but I am glad I grew up when I did.

12 Last