flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Who here believes the news about the new UFO sightings?

It is probably just some drone from another country or someone is doing some crazy visuals.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

No, there is alien life out there somewhere but probably not near us.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

There have been countless UFO sightings across the world for more than 100 years, including and especially by the military.

And that's not all, not even close...

https://www.mufon.com/

It is what it is, probably mostly experimental craft, US at that, but also some mysteries.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No chance a UFO has ever come to Earth. If so, why wouldn't they come and explore.

You're saying that aliens would fly all the way to earth just to take a little trip around in the sky? What's the point?

Surely, they would deboard. Unless they can't breathe our O2. In that case they would have already developed special suits though, with tanks containing their version of O2.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know, wish I could find the video from George Bush Sr., when he basically says there is info to say but he's not saying it.

I will say this, George Bush Sr. blocked Carter's attempts to get UFO information in 1976, telling him he didn't have the need to know and to ask congress for a briefing.

Like Reagan who's life was profoundly changed by a UFO, Carter saw something in 1969. He promised he would disclose to the people what the government knew if elected.

I look at that and wonder. There's a ton of that, and now more and more from retired and higher level military personnel coming out.

Stuff like this makes you wonder whether they are just trying to hide secret aircraft programs and give people that second option of possible whatever to keep em guessing or the highly unlikely.

Stuff like this...

This could easily be done to get everyone off the scent of actual military developments, or not. Even things like Reagan's story could be a myth, contrived when he was governor, and if he played along he gets in. Maybe protecting military assets is most important.

But that starts to sound like a reach too.

It's one or the other but either way it's been going on for decades now. That can't be questioned.

Is there a third option?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Stuff like this, are these pilots playing along to further the ruse?

These guys are experts on some of the most advanced aircraft in the world.

They act stunned. Are they being fooled too?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

They got put in a bind last year when someone leaked video.

They had to say they didn't know what was there. Are the leaks part of the ruse so people don't just figure it's military?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It seems like both possibilites become so far fetched, but one or the other is true.

Then you realize there's actually a tremendous amount of evidence for it not being military aircraft, more then evidence it is.

All a ruse? Did they even ruse themselves? That's some serious deep state, bruh.

Goat Milk

If we're saying ufo as just a random ship we can't identify, sure, i'm sure there's been lots of those.

If we are saying aliens are flying around earth, not doing anything, then just leaving, i don't agree with that.

News would spread very quickly if the government was holding some kind of humanoid/alien in captivity. They aren't capable of keeping a secret like that.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

I'm caught between thinking
    we would be considered naive to think as vast
    as it all is, that earth is the only living forms out there

But I also think they would look nothing like
    what we think of when we imagine aliens looking

It's tough, especially since Will Smith steadily stays
    so tight lipped about it

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    I'm caught between thinking
    we would be considered naive to think as vast
    as it all is, that earth is the only living forms out there

But I also think they would look nothing like
    what we think of when we imagine aliens looking

It's tough, especially since Will Smith steadily stays
    so tight lipped about it
    Is this a poem you wrote or something? F kinda style is this? Ur trying something new?

Fidel_CashFlow

Huh?

If it's showing up weird I'm
    typing on my phone and the
    layout always comes up weird

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    ...News would spread very quickly if the government was holding some kind of humanoid/alien in captivity. They aren't capable of keeping a secret like that.
    Of course they are, of course they are. Especially if military is involved.

They are perfectly capable, until they aren't...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    They got put in a bind last year when someone leaked video.

They had to say they didn't know what was there. Are the leaks part of the ruse so people don't just figure it's military?...
    Those mufon files are loaded with information that isn't secret, but one might dismiss it as, what the CIA coined for perhaps this very purpose, "conspiracy theories."

I'm not going to argue either way, but it's either one or the other, or a little bit of both.

And the evidence is very strong on the side of "we have been visited."

You just probably haven't weighed the evidence yourself.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

We all know there is probably life out there somewhere, but UFO doesn't mean it's an Alien Extra-Terrestrial.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

But it's foolish to think that some of the biggest secrets, one's that would shatter your soul GoatMilk, can't be kept.

I know for a fact they can.

But I'm not talking about aliens, I'm talking about someting else.

The "they couldn't keep such a big secret" argument is very short sighted, because it doesn't look like they've kept much secret at all.

In fact, that's a big suspicion, leak shit and keep up the ruse.

That makes sense. Until you realize they've been doing that for decades, like almost 80 years. Maybe that's the protocol.

George Bush Sr. knew.

I don't.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not talking about whether or not we believe life exists elsewhere, as bacteria it probably does...lol... or some existential shit.

I'm talking specifically about what has happened here on earth.

There's been some verified weird ass shit, that's for sure.

Makes for one hell of a ruse though.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

IMO, they are trying to justify this "Space Force" scam.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    We all know there is probably life out there somewhere, but UFO doesn't mean it's an Alien Extra-Terrestrial.
    Yeah but that's the only thing we're interested in. The average public doesn't give a shit if a random unidentified spaceship from china is hovering over america. What are they gonna do? Collect data?

Give a f about that.

We're all gonna be dead before you know it. All this spy shit is irrelevant to life, literally. Will have zero impact on you when you're on your death bed.

Hit me up when we find an alien. Or else the government can keep whatever secrets they want to make them feel important.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    IMO, they are trying to justify this "Space Force" scam.
    Could be the reason for the "leaks" last year. Get this uptick in video and pilots coming out are confused and amazed.

Could easily be.

But those videos are from a long time ago, or so they say, not that it would matter. They could release any propaganda they've created.

That's just it.

In 2013 the US repealed it's ban on propagandizing it's own citizens.

Some think the Boston Marathon Bombings in April of that year were tied to that, I'm not going there at all.

But the US can propagandize their own citizens so that has to be remembered.

Fidel_CashFlow

Yup ,yup, and yup

Plus tight lipped Will Smith too

ya know

Goat Milk

Could be the reason for the "leaks" last year. Get this uptick in video and pilots coming out are confused and amazed.

Could easily be.

But those videos are from a long time ago, or so they say, not that it would matter. They could release any propaganda they've created.

That's just it.

In 2013 the US repealed it's ban on propagandizing it's own citizens.

Some think the Boston Marathon Bombings in April of that year were tied to that, I'm not going there at all.

But the US can propagandize their own citizens so that has to be remembered.
    9/11 and boston marathon bombings were attacks against america based on america's invasion of mid east. The leaders of these attacks are radical muslims. Read the quran and you'll find a ton of violent passages. They take it very literally. Religion has ended more lives than we can count. There's no conspiracy here.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...Hit me up when we find an alien. Or else the government can keep whatever secrets they want to make them feel important.
    That's just it. If the gov't wants it to be secret then you have to consider any real knowledge on the matter esoteric.

You'll simply have to do the research on your own. I don't what evidence you want, but it's probably here in multiple different fashions. Not to mention the decades of government documents that have been released.

Or it's all a ruse, you can decide.

Maybe you want Fox or CNN to tell you? I don't know.

.and the evidence is very strong on the side of "we have been visited."

You just probably haven't weighed the evidence yourself.
    If military personnel confessions and video don't do it, I don't know what else you want, but there's a shit ton more than that from around the world.

But remember, the US can now propagandize their citizens.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

9/11 and boston marathon bombings were attacks against america based on america's invasion of mid east. The leaders of these attacks are radical muslims. Read the quran and you'll find a ton of violent passages. They take it very literally. Religion has ended more lives than we can count. There's no conspiracy here.
    Didn't say there was, said I'm not going there.

Goat Milk

That's just it. If the gov't wants it to be secret then you have to consider any real knowledge on the matter esoteric.

You'll simply have to do the research on your own. I don't what evidence you want, but it's probably here in multiple different fashions. Not to mention the decades of government documents that have been released.

Or it's all a ruse, you can decide.

Maybe you want Fox or CNN to tell you? I don't know.

If military personnel confessions and video don't do it, I don't know what else you want, but there's a shit ton more than that from around the world.

But remember, the US can now propagandize their citizens.
    People will rationalize anything they see in the sky to verify their beliefs.

If you look at the evidence for whether God exists, there are been hundreds, maybe thousands of documented miracles that have occured. Things that can't be explained by science. There was a shadow of the Virgin Mary I believe that drew hundreds of spectators most recently. There have been a ton of things I can't remember. Is that considered evidence? Or are we inclined to think that it's evidence because we've been conditioned to believe that God, that aliens, that other life, exists, and so our brains rationalize that as the most plausable answer?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

People will rationalize anything they see in the sky to verify their beliefs.

If you look at the evidence for whether God exists, there are been hundreds, maybe thousands of documented miracles that have occured. Things that can't be explained by science. There was a shadow of the Virgin Mary I believe that drew hundreds of spectators most recently. There have been a ton of things I can't remember. Is that considered evidence? Or are we inclined to think that it's evidence because we've been conditioned to believe that God, that aliens, that other life, exists, and so our brains rationalize that as the most plausable answer?
    That's great, but also totally irrelevant. You aren't picking up what I'm putting down because you don't want to do your own research, you just want to rationalize using rationalization...lol.

I'm talking much harder evidence.

How about dual reports? The gov't has a report with one explanation given to the public, then there's a dual report, not for public consumption, that says the public report is bullshit.

I suppose the very existance of dual reports could indicate a ruse.

But that's one example, I really don't see how I can have much of a conversation with you because it's clear you aren't willing to investigate for yourself.

There's a lot more that has happened over the last 80 years than just some "sightings" that people will rationalize.

I'm trying to tell you that these aren't secrets. You said they couldn't keep such a big secret, and I'm telling you they didn't.

But maybe they didn't on purpose, maye it's a ruse. But clearly, they didn't keep "the secret" you want them beholden to.

See for yourself.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Keep believing two kids that really had no motives bombed innocent lives. I doubt you'll look into this but do you remember Chris Kyle? He had a company named Craft International. What if I told you they were the ones responsible for the Boston Bombing? They were most likely hired by the CIA/MOSSAD. That's why Chris Kyle needed to be eliminated.

Also, keep believing Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 and Seal Team 6 ended his life. I'm not gonna get into the whole 9/11 conspiracy since it'll take up 10 pages but I'll leave you with this...

Benazir Bhutto said in an interview Bin Laden was murdered by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh back in December 2001. She was assassinated not long after this interview.

So if Bin Laden Died in 2001 what was the raid all about? Well during that time, authenticity of Obama's birth certificate was questioned by no other than Donald Trump. Coincidentally, Trump's Celebrity Apprentice was interrupted by the Bin Laden Raid by the Seal Team 6. Till this day, there isn't one single proof of Bin Laden's death in that raid. They allegedly dumped the body in the Ocean 6 hours after.

Conveniently, most of the Seal Team 6 died in a helicopter crash.

Keep believing the lies after lies after lies. Your pea sized brain can't comprehend the complexity of what they have in plans for lemmings like you.

Fidel_CashFlow

I don’t know about all that

but one things clear

they would of NEVER dumped his body in the ocean

Really... that was the best They could come up with lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

we got games
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-18-21 at 01:59 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow

Guess I don’t

enlighten me

or you saying it’s a good idea as there would be no other way to explain coming back

without the body of the person we said we killed and was responsible for 911 ?

Goat Milk

That's great, but also totally irrelevant. You aren't picking up what I'm putting down because you don't want to do your own research, you just want to rationalize using rationalization...lol.

I'm talking much harder evidence.

How about dual reports? The gov't has a report with one explanation given to the public, then there's a dual report, not for public consumption, that says the public report is bullshit.

I suppose the very existance of dual reports could indicate a ruse.

But that's one example, I really don't see how I can have much of a conversation with you because it's clear you aren't willing to investigate for yourself.

There's a lot more that has happened over the last 80 years than just some "sightings" that people will rationalize.

I'm trying to tell you that these aren't secrets. You said they couldn't keep such a big secret, and I'm telling you they didn't.

But maybe they didn't on purpose, maye it's a ruse. But clearly, they didn't keep "the secret" you want them beholden to.

See for yourself.
    Dual reports are probably common. "We don't want to put this out there, it might scare the public. Let's flip it."
    Probably plenty of tricks the government tries to play as well. Mind control has always been a big part of the CIA in general, dating back to when that one guy was doing those experiments on people that are now considered inhumane.

I did visit that website and read some of the articles. Interesting accounts.

The pilot (who was reported to be "not of this world", and a "Martian" according to a reported Army officer from nearby Fort Worth) did not survive the crash, and was buried "with Christian rites" at the nearby Aurora Cemetery.

Can't we just dig up the bones from that body and analyze them? Someone can tell in minutes if they're human or not.

I don't have time to read all the articles. I read 4 and I'm getting tired now and have to go to bed.

I really have no interest in what the government reports, or what Fox reports, or what anyone sees in the sky if I can't see it myself.

Because in my opinion, other life exists. I already convinced myself of that long ago. I believe in God, so I believe in aliens. It only makes sense. To me at least. So there's no need for you to try and convince me. But this site, these articles, aren't going to convince a skeptic. Are there any real facts on this site or are they just accounts? Some of them have been made into movies.

I can go down this whole rabbit hole of research, but in the end, I just want to meet an alien.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Keep believing two kids that really had no motives bombed innocent lives. I doubt you'll look into this but do you remember Chris Kyle? He had a company named Craft International. What if I told you they were the ones responsible for the Boston Bombing? They were most likely hired by the CIA/MOSSAD. That's why Chris Kyle needed to be eliminated.

Also, keep believing Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 and Seal Team 6 ended his life. I'm not gonna get into the whole 9/11 conspiracy since it'll take up 10 pages but I'll leave you with this...

Benazir Bhutto said in an interview Bin Laden was murdered by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh back in December 2001. She was assassinated not long after this interview.

So if Bin Laden Died in 2001 what was the raid all about? Well during that time, authenticity of Obama's birth certificate was questioned by no other than Donald Trump. Coincidentally, Trump's Celebrity Apprentice was interrupted by the Bin Laden Raid by the Seal Team 6. Till this day, there isn't one single proof of Bin Laden's death in that raid. They allegedly dumped the body in the Ocean 6 hours after.

Conveniently, most of the Seal Team 6 died in a helicopter crash.

Keep believing the lies after lies after lies. Your pea sized brain can't comprehend the complexity of what they have in plans for lemmings like you.
    So I have a pea sized brain, and yet you base your entire theory on what one person, Benazir Bhutto, has to say?

Lmfao.

What if you told me that Craft International was repsonsible for the Boston bombings? I would say that you believe anything you read.

And the muslim extremists that are bombing churches all across the world, that are blowing themselves up, is that all a cover up to?

Go read the quran and come back to me when you're actually educated about religion.

Until then fukk off loser.

jtoler

we still got games
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-18-21 at 02:24 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I deleted because I forget I was supposed to quit talking about this stuff. from a psychological standpoint it conveyed the exact output u provided which was, if any of that was true then it wouldn’t have went down like that. what happens next, your brain deduces, hiding info, mystery, confusion, coverup, the unknown, fear. yes fear, fear of wut, the “state” of course this is pure statecraft in its nakedness along with the so called seal team, and all the bad fiction...we give u just enough and you’ll put the rest of the pieces together yourself that’s how “reality” is created, only it’s all fiction
    Oh.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Ex-Pentagon chief of UFO affairs Luis Elizondo quit because of lack of transparency between the armed forces, elected politicians and the general public. Pentagon will be addressing this very issue before Congress in June/2021. The following 27 minute video is very informative.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Ex-Pentagon chief of UFO affairs Luis Elizondo quit because of lack of transparency between the armed forces, elected politicians and the general public. Pentagon will be addressing this very issue before Congress in June/2021. The following 27 minute video is very informative.

lol can’t tell if ur joking or serious either way a joke to me

12 Last