dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

What do you think the UFOs really are?

Hard to trust what you see or what the media and government tells you these days. What do you think these objects really are?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I think they are the beginning of false flag event. Summer will be here soon, that’s when I think they unleash it as more and more states go back to normal
    So they use the ufo/uap whatever they call them now as a national emergency threat that has been targeting our military and grid
    When we are the ones that made and engineered the ufo/uap’s
    Shutdown/lockdown part II

dlowilly

Entirely possible

I tried to make a poll but couldn't do it in time, hoax was one of the choices. The other were extraterrestrials, enemy technology/drones, optical illusions, and other (explain)

1 minute isn't really enough time to make a poll I wish they would adjust it

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

There is no fukking way that most of these ufo/uap’s are "our" technology. These things are pulling 100g dives when our technology would break apart in less than 20g.

Bible Thumpers who think Earth has the only intelligent (using that term very limply) in the entire universe???

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA

stake1

I believe we are not alone. But these things are crafts we engineered and developed.
    All the disclosure being released now by the navy, and people like Rubio saying they don’t know what they are and are a threat to our military complexes, is all part of the false flag setup.
    Cant wait for the National emergency address from pedojoey, telling us that they are in communications with them, and right now we all need to stay home, lockdown, while the government handles this
    End point goal to create hysteria where majorities want one world order to “protect them” from the evil visitors

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Pyramid shaped drones

Too much time on your hands

UFO = Unified penetrate Offs

stake1

Dr Nikola Tesla files and technologies all disappeared? False
    Dr Gerlach developed anti-gravity effects that all somehow disappeared after WWII? FALSE. All of that was kept here, developed and perfected.
    Invention secrecy act of 1951, yeah that is transparent. Allowed them to hide everything groundbreaking from the public.
    There are top secret government projects, that will EASILY fool the sheep as being alien technology that they are naive to, will tell lie after lie to the populous
    which is what I believe this disclosure is now. They have the tech, they are showing the anti-gravity craft off, and doing this where it will at some point, have major impact when elected officials like Rubio are naive, and give believable performances.
    Fact is none of them know and all of this is kept from them too
    Last edited by stake1; 04-24-21 at 02:58 PM.

stake1

Eisenhower knew about it in the 50’s, he was going to do something positive, that would be good for America and the world. He was shutdown. But he was taken down by Dulles and others
    however his speech leaving office, Eisenhower fired his shot, a 5-star general warned the country
    Same shit happened with Clinton and trump to some extent

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

Military shit they are probably 20-25 years ahead on technology, things you see today were top secret in the 90's

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    Military shit they are probably 20-25 years ahead on technology, things you see today were top secret in the 90's
    Agree

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 04-24-21 at 03:58 PM.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Wi-fi does not exist. I can not see, hear, touch, smell, or taste it. Therefore it does not exist.

Same thing with UFO's. I have spoken to some that swear they exist and have seen them personally. I don't immediately discount their observation because I have never witnessed anything like that myself. I've had similar conversations about Shadow People.

There may be something to UFO's but relying on a government's explanation seems fool hearty giving the track record. Much of what use considered science 100 years ago is viewed as nonsense today. Who's to say 100 years from now UFO's like crafts will be the mode of transportation and cars will be extinct.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

False flag!! Lmao!! What a loon stake is

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

george soros and bill gates super drones stealing our DNA to create pod clones from 5 miles up, before they wipe out the non elite conscious and free living humans on earth

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Def another galaxy

Paddy K
    Paddy K's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20418

Aliens who fly in and see Earth is the trailer park of the universe, and then quickly head out.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I'm a son of a military Navy engineer.
    My dad when he retired was in charge of the now shut down MOTB (Military Ocean Terminal Base) in Bayonne NJ, right across the river from the Brooklyn Navy Yards.

My dad was career military did the whole 30 years, got out at 52 fully vested.
    The military did right by our family, granted it's not a career path for everybody, but I'm proud of our military.

Anyway, point I'm getting at is I learned a thing or two from dad.
    They're real (the UFO's are) we are not alone.
    Some of the best and brightest minds have encountered them, including some Air Force kooks too (Art Bell anyone)

In the 50's we knew, but we couldn't explain them to the general public, so the invisible powers that be squashed the sightings mainly to avoid panic.

Not for nothing my dad worked under Eisenhower, even though he was a Truman Democrat he told me some unbelievable remarkable stories about Ike.

For instance he was a very good baseball player.
    He played center field for a semi pro league in Kansas one summer under an alias just to make some bucks.

West Point is a stickler for rules, one of them being if you played sports for cash that's grounds for expulsion (or could lead to expulsion) thus the alias.

Most of you fellas know by now Eisenhower was the mastermind behind the US Interstate Highway system.

His real name is David Dwight Eisenhower, not the other way around.

Ike never saw one minute of active wartime combat.
    Not by his request, he was held back in the States during war time training soldiers in the bases here in the US.
    Nobody alive did that better than Ike, he was a master professor of all things military.
    Actually that pissed him off as he wanted to be on the front during wartime, his superiors would not allow it.

Finally, the most important fun fact which Stake1 touched on earlier.
    By the way Stake1, impressive posting here in this thread, who knew there was intelligence here at SBR.

Anyway to close out this long winded post (brevity was never my forte)

Eisenhower amongst all the other remarkable things he's accomplished founded and developed NASA as well.
    NASA was Eisenhower's baby, NASA was.

Now if the man who dreamed up, developed, and founded NASA says UFO exist, well that's good enough for me.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

The Cia did a number on Eisenhower's great grand daughter in an attempt to kept things a secret. Spot on post NASHER.
    Last edited by thezbar; 04-24-21 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Fact check adjustment

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

Great series on Netflix called '' Ancient Aliens '' ... Guaranteed to make one think about things concerning aliens; ancient and other...

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    False flag!! Lmao!! What a loon stake is
    This is about aliens, not trolls

Crawl back to your cave
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The McPherson alien abduction is very creepy movie

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

They run the simulation we are living in

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Let me put it to you in simple terms:

There are no UFOs.
    There are no aliens.
    There are no ghosts.
    Jesus didn't die and resurrect.
    There is no God.

Now when you can prove to me these items exist I will believe it. But until then all these items are fictional and are only a part of man's imagination.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

[QUOTE=pavyracer;30232403]Let me put it to you in simple terms:

There are no UFOs.
    There are no aliens.
    There are no ghosts.
    There is no God.

Now when you can prove to me these items exist I will believe it. But until then all these items are fictional and are only a part of man's imagination.[/QUOT0

1) UFO, "unidentified flying object" I have seen many flying objects i couldn't identify

2) Aliens, they have got to be real if you don't believe me just turn on fox news any day any time and they will be talking about them

3) Ghosts, I cant say for sure but ive been on sbr since 2007 and people been saying they around ever since i got here

4) Jesus and God you either have faith and believe or you dont!!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

They are the Nephilim, the fallen ones from the Bible. I, myself, have seen 30 UFO's orbs like a tear drop flickering falling on fast dives. One night, years ago, I was looking at what I though was a star. All of a sudden, boom! Warp speed like you would see in Star Wars. I thought it was just a star. Speeds I can't even begin to estimate. The reason I se lots of this is I'm out on walks late at night all the time. I don't walk with a phone and stare into it. Yes, there is something else.

Also saw a basketball white orb at tree line go right above me slowly. Then, it zipped super fast away from me. I thought that was a recon orb. This was over the winter too. I wrote this all out. I see so much I can't even recall which event took place when it did anymore.

I think it is the Nephilim, and could be good angels too.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Intelligent life that has the ability to span space & time would want nothing to do with this shithole planet

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Let me put it to you in simple terms:

There are no UFOs.
    There are no aliens.
    There are no ghosts.
    There is no God.

Now when you can prove to me these items exist I will believe it. But until then all these items are fictional and are only a part of man's imagination.
    3 of these are true

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This is about aliens, not trolls

Crawl back to your cave
    You are one of the biggest internet trolls in history. So many names. All racist.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are one of the biggest internet trolls in history. So many names. All racist.
    Get lost loser

vitterd

Get lost loser
    Oh you don’t like people in your thread? You live in mine you racist loser. You are the only poster hated by everyone here. I mean nobody likes you at all. Just like outside of here.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Reported

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Hard to trust what you see or what the media and government tells you these days. What do you think these objects really are?

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal

Ezekiel 1:4

Big cloud and fire like glowing metal.

There's a chance the bible describes spacecraft landings / UFOs.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

@ stevenash

Thanks for taking the time to share that post. It was a GREAT READ. So many stories come from the Air Force, the Navy, ICBM bases. Even if you discount 99% of them there are still HUNDREDS left.

One theory is that UFO sightings really developed immediately after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. When the two big blasts went off the aliens were like, "Holy S#it, the kids have found the matches and we've got to get over there before they burn the house down!!!"

123 Last