1. #36
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,115
    Betpoints: 2334

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    Yep there is a whole lot of data available today lol and it all shows the vaccine 1. wont stop the virus. 2. wont create herd immunity 3. can cause serious side effects including death. HARD PASS

    It is a free country / nobody will be forced to take the vaccine. Somebody, that has taken the vaccine cannot do anything about the people that do not want the shot. A high % of the 65+ demographic have taken the shot. They feel they are safe.

    Eventually enough people will get sick and enough immunity will be built up to slow it down. This method will cost 350000 lives a year for at least 2 to 3 years. Will need a good 100 million people to get sick from that non vaccinated sub set to burn up the firewood, so to speak.

    But, not only in the USA , all over the world. The economy cannot withstand this Covid war forever.

  2. #37
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,115
    Betpoints: 2334

    West Virginia is offering $100 to young people to get a shot. Maybe, this tactic will work?

    Factories could do this so workers do not miss work?

    Next stimmy could tie to a shot?

    If money works - I say do it. It could even be A Republican political bill and then they could take credit for defeating Covid?

    Oh, thatís the problem. Politicians would rather see everybody die than give credit to the other side for solving the problem

  3. #38
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,823
    Betpoints: 562

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    What we need to do is research data on Doctors. How many out of a 1000 got vaccinated for Covid? Let's say it is 1000 of a 1000.

    Then, if you refuse the shot it is kind of like saying that you are smarter than all doctors!
    Most doctors are idiots. Just because they studied hard and are book smart doesn't mean they have the mind to think critically.

    If you go into a doctors office, They ask for symptoms and instead of trying to analyze the cause of the illness, they just mask it with pharmaceuticals. That's what they teach in schools this day and age. Rockefellers made modern medicine into a business.

    For example, if you go see a doctor and tell them you have bad acid reflux, they'll give you PPIs. PPIs make your body stop producing stomach acid but the cause of acid reflux is due to low or weak stomach acid where the lower esophageal sphincter doesn't close. So instead of increasing or making your stomach acid stronger they give pharmaceuticals that gets rid of the stomach acid. Does this make sense to you? Well that's how modern healthcare system works.

    We've advanced in surgical procedures but when it comes to actually curing illnesses, we've gone backwards. The modern doctors are taught to fix a flat tire with bandaids. Most modern doctors are just mindless drug pushers. Just look around you and see how many people are on meds.

    Go ask a doctor how PCR works or where spike protein from mRNA vaccines go. 100% of the doctors won't be able to answer both questions. If they say they know they're lying since no one knows where the spike protein will end up in your blood system.

  4. #39
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,115
    Betpoints: 2334

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Most doctors are idiots. Just because they studied hard and are book smart doesn't mean they have the mind to think critically.

    If you go into a doctors office, They ask for symptoms and instead of trying to analyze the cause of the illness, they just mask it with pharmaceuticals. That's what they teach in schools this day and age. Rockefellers made modern medicine into a business.

    For example, if you go see a doctor and tell them you have bad acid reflux, they'll give you PPIs. PPIs make your body stop producing stomach acid but the cause of acid reflux is due to low or weak stomach acid where the lower esophageal sphincter doesn't close. So instead of increasing or making your stomach acid stronger they give pharmaceuticals that gets rid of the stomach acid. Does this make sense to you? Well that's how modern healthcare system works.

    We've advanced in surgical procedures but when it comes to actually curing illnesses, we've gone backwards. The modern doctors are taught to fix a flat tire with bandaids. Most modern doctors are just mindless drug pushers. Just look around you and see how many people are on meds.

    Go ask a doctor how PCR works or where spike protein from mRNA vaccines go. 100% of the doctors won't be able to answer both questions. If they say they know they're lying since no one knows where the spike protein will end up in your blood system.
    So, you are saying you are smarter than doctors and you do not need one and you can just diagnose things yourself because you are better at it than they are?

  5. #40
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,814
    Betpoints: 32

    it's real bad in india right now
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #41
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,362
    Betpoints: 549

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    it's real bad in india right now

    Supposedly its called a "triple mutant" covid virus. This might be the real release.

  7. #42
    CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 9,671
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    So, you are saying you are smarter than doctors and you do not need one and you can just diagnose things yourself because you are better at it than they are?
    They really do jack shit these days except guess and of course try and send you to all their network buddies for more tests and guessing so they all get $$$.

    Very few mom and pop practices now its all corporate the reality is most doctors are really just a face they have so many assts nowadays. Some are dumb as rocks like poster above said we have gone backwards. The old days are gone 4 good.

  8. #43
    Auto Donk
    Cali needs an Olympian w/ no dik as gov
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,317

    if we can let hos kill their unborn babies on the one hand, while, on the other, some bozo offs her he gets charged with a double murder for killing the unborn kid, we should be free to do whatever we want with our bodies, including saying fuk off joe, no shot, and then go out and superspread the shit like that toight piece of european flight attendant ass did with aids......

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #44
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 7,095
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I still know zero people who died from covid. Seems ridiculous that weíve changed the world as we know it for this. Thank god I live in the south. My New York friends are miserable and two of them committed suicide.
    The left think people donít die and if they do and had Covid must be because of covid. I wouldnít be surprised if my two friends suicide deaths were listed as covid. Liberals act like theyíre altruistic but really just a bunch of pussies afraid to get a cold.

    The reason people become more conservative as they age is because you become wiser. Everything liberals do is short sighted and is why liberal states are all broke and miserable. They donít think of long term consequences of anything they do and are child like in their thinking. Most highly intelligent people are conservative. Its always the mooching and non productive folk who are liberal. Thatís why young people and women are mostly liberal. They are looking for handouts whether it be free school or biased divorce laws.

    So much in society when youíre a conservative male is a redistribution of your wealth. Not just taxes. Itís engrained in our life everywhere. Culture dictates we pay for things for women. My insurance is higher because of others not taking care of themselves or pushing pussy ass compliance bullshit. Goods at stores cost more to compensate for theft. Etc etc. most conservative men just work hard and contribute to system/dont steal or commit crimes /polite on the roads. And then we just die of a heart attack in our 60s. WE fund this system but others think theyíre entitled to make all the decisions. They never think that maybe should ask the people who built the world around them. They might know better.

    Evolutionary speaking thereís a couple ways in life to succeed. You can either produce and support yourself. Or be really good at convincing others to support you. Obviously the left is the latter. Liberals brag about how much they get for unemployment but a conservative would be ashamed if they had to take it. Liberals exist on the backs of others so they have less concern for things like the economy. They have no concept of what it takes to make sure they have food on their table because they donít contribute to the system. They assume someone will always be their to take care of them. Shutting down the economy for something that kills 80 year olds is fawking retarted. Liberals have no idea that conservatives fighting be open are saving their futures. But again they think like children so what can you expect.
    Did your dad tell you this? Or did you come up with it all your self? I love how you just generalize all people who donít share your view. This is going to really help society unite.
    Howís India doing? Just blame it on the liberals there too?

  10. #45
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,823
    Betpoints: 562

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    So, you are saying you are smarter than doctors and you do not need one and you can just diagnose things yourself because you are better at it than they are?
    You sound like a fukking retard. I'll resist Hegelian Dialectic

  11. #46
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,823
    Betpoints: 562

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Supposedly its called a "triple mutant" covid virus. This might be the real release.
    Don't believe the hype. https://www.bitchute.com/video/FEOvPTwePGUs/

  12. #47
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,107

    Auto Donk you have some serious mental issues. Get some help right away.

First 12
Top