TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3186

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    find out all those fatalities from those bottle rockets they fired off all these years? Look it up. Let's both do research and see how many more deaths isra-hell has caused.

And fukk your boy bush and cheney that piece of shit that belongs in the third level of hell....started all this shit......20 years in afghanistan and how many in iraq. Syria, etc.? Trump going there and getting on his knees groveling to those jews in israel. Its fukking sick and disgusting.

"rummesfield"

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

Middle East is always a mess as long as I can remember.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

They're basically committing genocide on the Palestinians. Dropping 1,000's of bombs on Palestine, etc. Oh but that's all good...no big deal. Our country did that all around the world too. Look how many we murdered in Vietnam?

Just keep waking up people. Start saying no. No mask. No vaccine. No. No. No. No law. Stop listening to the these freaks. There are probably 10k people that run all of us. That's it. They are outnumbered if ya'll grow a pair quit being pussies.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I love all the internet outrage! Everyone is so disgusted and mad they take to their computers to write paragraphs about their feels

Hope y’all ok

First 123