wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

take your feelings out of it. the cop won't get time relax

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I am going off the i for i have. yes you see that in the video but they came at her first allegedly. Its a fight wtf do you think they are going to do hug? have you been in a fight. cop shows up and just decided to shoot the aggresor
    You don't call the cops and then attack multiple people with a knife when the cops show up.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You don't call the cops and then attack multiple people with a knife when the cops show up.
    ok.

Kermit

take your feelings out of it. the cop won't get time relax
    No shit. It's pretty obvious what happened. The cops were smart to release the video as soon as possible.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

fact check it. it will show they can't prove that and he didn't assault her during a robbery. his record shouldn't matter at all. Cops are paid "servants" They are here to serve me.
    Spoken like a true convict. If you truly care about black people, be a big brother to those that don't have father figures but I know you won't. Stop protecting Niggas. Most black people are good but Niggas ruin everything for black people.

wikkidinsane

ben shapiro shedding tears right now lol

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Once whites are a minority this country will be a living h3llhole. Wave after wave of 3rd world people will be unending chaos.
    There's no point in even following this stuff anymore.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Once whites are a minority this country will be a living h3llhole. Wave after wave of 3rd world people will be unending chaos.
    There's no point in even following this stuff anymore.
    lmfao

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's an experiment. It's hard to mix many different races in one nation and hope for a perfect not racist society. Progress has happened since this started a long time ago. People generally like to stay with their own kind. It's just natural. Look around at the world.

It will get better and better over time and it has so far. It will never be perfect. Racism is a natural thing and it will always be there. Very difficult to mix so many different people from so many different countries. Some nations do it better and some don't do it at all.
    Yet most white people kill other white people, blacks kill blacks, brown kills brown, etc...

spro23

Bullsh1t. Young black men are 4% of the population and commit 56% of all murders.

Without blacks we'd have some of the lowest gun violence rates globally.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yet most white people kill other white people, blacks kill blacks, brown kills brown, etc...
    At the same rate?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

No that missed the points. Blacks commit 70 percent of all violent crime in the us, and they mostly kill blacks. Black on black violence is by far the biggest issues in the black community and most so called leaders on the left won’t even mention it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    No that missed the points. Blacks commit 70 percent of all violent crime in the us, and they mostly kill blacks. Black on black violence is by far the biggest issues in the black community and most so called leaders on the left won’t even mention it.
    Sorry but that’s not true. White people commit more violent crimes and also commit much more total crimes. 70%? Did you just pull that out your ass? I posted crime statistics in this forum last week. Look it up before you get your info from JJ.

Black on black violence is not even top 5 on black people issues. 5,000 gang bangers a year shot dead out of 42 million black people. Come on man. Stop watching TV.

spro23

Yea they do. Literally every other group wants to separate from blacks.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

good god so many statements from both "sides", no good data presented....clown show tonight...

thomorino

Sorry but that’s not true. White people commit more violent crimes and also commit much more total crimes. 70%? Did you just pull that out your ass? I posted crime statistics in this forum last week. Look it up before you get your info from JJ.

Black on black violence is not even top 5 on black people issues. 5,000 gang bangers a year shot dead out of 42 million black people. Come on man. Stop watching TV.
    It is a fact the 70 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks, federal crime statistics and the Department of Justice document this.

Mac4Lyfe

Bullsh1t. Young black men are 4% of the population and commit 56% of all murders.
    Without blacks we'd have some of the lowest gun violence rates globally.
    And young white men are responsible for over 90% of all the mass shootings in the US. What’s your point? If you are white, statistics show that you have a much more chance of being shot by another white person and most likely, someone you know. Same for blacks, Asians, Indians, Hispanics, etc. Without blacks, your ass would still be shot.

19,000 people killed last year by gun violence. One is too many but for a population of 375 million, the numbers are not very large. The media just highlights it every day. Covid killed more in one year than gun violence will do in the next 20 years. Suicide by guns and military suicides are 5 times more than gun violence. You never hear about the thousands of military people who kill themselves every 20 minutes. That’s the real shame, not some gang bangers fighting over drug turfs in Chicago.

Mac4Lyfe

It is a fact the 70 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks, federal crime statistics and the Department of Justice document this.
    Please present your evidence.

Mac4Lyfe

Whites are almost 3 to 1 in arrests.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's an experiment. It's hard to mix many different races in one nation and hope for a perfect not racist society. Progress has happened since this started a long time ago. People generally like to stay with their own kind. It's just natural. Look around at the world.

It will get better and better over time and it has so far. It will never be perfect. Racism is a natural thing and it will always be there. Very difficult to mix so many different people from so many different countries. Some nations do it better and some don't do it at all.
    I don't think racism is natural but based on experience. When you are a white kid and have a black friend you will most likely grow up to be very accepting as a teenager and adult.

Now if the same person has no black friends and the one black person they meet is a dick then they may learn and grow up to be racist.

If your friends are racist, you have a good chance of being one. If your friends are very accepting then probably not.

I just don't know if I'd say it's natural. When I was a kid, I was on the bus and a drunk aboriginal threatened to fight me and scared the crap out of me. Then for the next number of years everytime I saw one I would immediately think I need to avoid this person. You learn based on your environment (your friends/family and your personal experiences).

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I don't think racism is natural but based on experience. When you are a white kid and have a black friend you will most likely grow up to be very accepting as a teenager and adult.

Now if the same person has no black friends and the one black person they meet is a dick then they may learn and grow up to be racist.

If your friends are racist, you have a good chance of being one. If your friends are very accepting then probably not.

I just don't know if I'd say it's natural. When I was a kid, I was on the bus and a drunk aboriginal threatened to fight me and scared the crap out of me. Then for the next number of years everytime I saw one I would immediately think I need to avoid this person. You learn based on your environment (your friends/family and your personal experiences).
    ”aboriginal”

thomorino

Whites are almost 3 to 1 in arrests.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43
    I said violent crimes not arrests for parking tickets. Of course whites would be arrested more their are far more whites than blacks in this country.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    ”aboriginal”
    Is that not politically correct now? I don't know it changes every day.

Unrivaled

I said violent crimes not arrests for parking tickets. Of course whites would be arrested more their are far more whites than blacks in this country.
    Did you not take first grade spelling class?

There and their are 2 completely different words and you constantly use them the incorrect way.

thomorino

Did you not take first grade spelling class?

There and their are 2 completely different words and you constantly use them the incorrect way.
    Actually it is ways not way and you are a dumb shit I own who follows me everywhere.

Mac4Lyfe

That link shows violent crimes as well. Sorry to break it to you but whites commit more violent crimes and it’s not close. Now blacks do lead in murder but not by much. What’s your point? That blacks are inherently violent? Stats do not say that. A better study would be poverty and crime. That’s the real reason, not color. Put more money in blacks hands and put Asians or Jews for example in ghettos that lack proper housing, food, nutrition, access to healthcare and finances and see what you created in 10 years. Our goal as a society should be to lift every child up. Color is just a convenient excuse.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Threaten Jurors
    Threaten Experts
    Threaten to burn down city if the highest count is not guilty = Justice

Those people should be arrested including the MSM who took part in extorting the experts/jurors

Can you morons/retards see a trend here happening? Do what they want or they burn down your city and start violence.........same thing with the masks. Compliance is for cowards. Comply, comply, comply...........you weak pathetic excuses for Americans and weak pathetic excuses thinking you are a man.

The more you capitulate, the worse it is going to get!

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Threaten Jurors
    Threaten Experts
    Threaten to burn down city if the highest count is not guilty = Justice

Those people should be arrested including the MSM who took part in extorting the experts/jurors

Can you morons/retards see a trend here happening? Do what they want or they burn down your city and start violence.........same thing with the masks. Compliance is for cowards. Comply, comply, comply...........you weak pathetic excuses for Americans and weak pathetic excuses thinking you are a man.

The more you capitulate, the worse it is going to get!
    They really had no other option with their ruling. Imagine being the juror who decided he shouldn't be charged and your name gets released.

Unrivaled

Actually it is ways not way and you are a dumb shit I own who follows me everywhere.
    Everyone with a brain cell follows you everywhere because fading you is free money.

The correct decision was made though. In my opinion of course.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Please present your evidence.
    you are allergic to the truth

well known liar besides your posting is dogsh*t

an extreme fat fuk incel with no potential to see your own cokk ever again

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol black thugs laughing stock of world

wikkidinsane

Yea they do. Literally every other group wants to separate from blacks.
    so you should be happy for black on black crimes. worry about your own race. what race are you? so I can post rape statistics

wikkidinsane

parents is a huge factor too. If you live up north and hardly ever see people that look different than you ,and your only source to determine what a group of people is like is foxnews, or statistics or movies then that can be a problem

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Black on black crime is actually good

Reduces the criminals by 50%

I would not even have cops inner cities let them kill each other off

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last