Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    did you watch the medical experts testimony? its a non issue. he was a frequent user and folks testified he takes more than that at times.
    lol
    fuk no did not watch one second

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Chauvin is no way part of any team, let alone the great men and women that serve their communities. He has brought shame to the position and has made it harder for good officers to do their jobs. He was a rogue cop with a bully mentality. He put his knee on at least 6 other people in the last few years. All of them filed complaints. He almost killed a woman this same way 2 years ago. She finally screamed out, "go ahead and kill me because that is what you are doing", and he finally let up. This guy was a first class asshole. NO ONE in the department stood behind him. The defense had to find a phony doctor to try and make a somewhat rational explanation. No sane person can rationalize what they saw. Except Jibbby, who we all know is not sane.
    Agree with you Mac. By "team" I meant society in general. Do any of us really want to deal with the aftermath of a not guilty verdict...

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTF? That's the first time I've seen that video. Did he die? The entire time, I'm saying to myself... "Get the fukk off of him already". They are laying on him well after he was subdued and especially when he was motionless. Plus they are laughing the entire time. I cannot stand bogus cops. I hate criminals but I also hate bad cops who we trust to protect and serve. That video just made me mad and I know it happens EVERY day.
    I think, not sure

Didn't you see the end of the vid where the paramedic sarcastically tells the cop he's not breathing

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    lol
    fuk no did not watch one second
    hehe figures

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Police protocols differ a bit in every State. I'm right. I'm telling you I watch the COP shows and LIVE PD for years because I support law enforcement. I can't tell you how many times I've seen cops put their knee on the back of the neck on a grounded thug while handcuffed.

I challenge anyone on this forum to prove me wrong. Is what it is. They even put their foot on back of neck.

I am challenging you right now. I deal with this shit everyday. Ya, go ahead and do that and you will be fired or have a lawsuit on your hands. I guess I am just stupid though. You handcuff his ass, then you sit him up and pat search him stand at an angle from behind. Then you put your dominate arm over his chin so he can't bite you, lean him backwards and search his front side. Any fukin questions? That bullshit is not how anyone is taught.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Everyone pretty much agrees with thisThe thing that ppl don't agree is the idiots who think the cop did it because the victim was blackThat is the whole problem behind all of this and everything going on these days in generalMaking bad cop incidents out to be racial when they're not
    I totally agree. A bad cop is a bad cop and there's plenty of bad black cops as well. Plus a LOT of innocent white people getting profiled as well. Most cops are overworked, underpaid and under trained. It's a thankless job. We don't recruit the best of the best to be cops. Most cops wanted to be something else. Cops doing bad things are not racially motivated in most cases, they are just being bad. The media, special interest groups want to make it racial because it sells. Also, a lot of us make it racial because we've been conditioned. As soon as there's an active shooter, the very next question is, was he white/black? Muslim? We need to just look at events as is and try not to infer more than what it is.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Agree with you Mac. By "team" I meant society in general. Do any of us really want to deal with the aftermath of a not guilty verdict...
    Very true.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Here we go, verdict in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I am challenging you right now. I deal with this shit everyday. Ya, go ahead and do that and you will be fired or have a lawsuit on your hands. I guess I am just stupid though. You handcuff his ass, then you sit him up and pat search him stand at an angle from behind. Then you put your dominate arm over his chin so he can't bite you, lean him backwards and search his front side. Any fukin questions? That bullshit is not how anyone is taught.
    I agree with you but that's not how it goes down in every State in America. In your State where you work that's the case. Where you at?

I have a good friend that works in DC and is a cop now. I feel for him and tell him to quit immediately. He hates the job now but waiting a year for his pension to kick in and then he'll quit. It SUCKS to be a cop right now!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Agree--
    indeed, good call...........

Im going with guilty guilty guilty.........

rot in hell, chauvin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cops are not underpaid in most areas

Lol that might of been the dumbest thing I ever heard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Here we go, verdict in

Mac4Lyfe

I think, not sure

Didn't you see the end of the vid where the paramedic sarcastically tells the cop he's not breathing
    I heard that. I thought I also heard someone say... He's dead! Many, this video needs to get out. I'd like to see the entire video and not cutouts to certain points which can skew my opinion but that does not look good. I hope those cops were investigated and possibly suspended. That was disturbing. That guy posed ZERO threat. Sit him up for God sake. He could have died from them shoving his head in the grass and not able to breathe.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

2 people already shot in Minneapolis and the verdict hasn't even been read yet.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/34940

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    cops are not underpaid in most areasLol that might of been the dumbest thing I ever heard
    Huh? What areas are you talking about? I think California is the only place that have cops earning 6 figures and when you have to deal with the shit they deal with and have to confront absolute idiots day to day and possibly not come home that evening... They are severely underpaid my friend.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This might be as big as the OJ verdict.. Reverse race color though in this one. ..

wikkidinsane

he knew George floyd. the prosecution didn't even bring that up...

Kermit

He'll be found guilty and appeal and win.

Hman

They have the damn verdict what are they doing playing Lebron James taking his talents elsewhere sh!t here

Hman

Why would anyone want to become a police officer these days?

It's gonna be a free for all soon fellas

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    indeed, good call...........

Im going with guilty guilty guilty.........

rot in hell, chauvin
    lets fkin gooooo

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    nah, he'll never get the chance......

I'll kill this sorry kahksucker for killin' Big Floyd the second I can.............

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

I agree with you but that's not how it goes down in every State in America. In your State where you work that's the case. Where you at?

I have a good friend that works in DC and is a cop now. I feel for him and tell him to quit immediately. He hates the job now but waiting a year for his pension to kick in and then he'll quit. It SUCKS to be a cop right now!!
    If you work in law enforcement there are situations that everyone can question, and in todays world it is worse than ever. But when I have someone face down with handcuffs on, I am in control now. Unless I fuked up handcuffing him, he isn't going anywhere I don't want him to go. The problem is the perp might say some stuff and the officer gets in his feelings. You can't have feelings, you just do your fukin job. Seriously, if I was standing there and he did that, I would have said get off him then removed his ass because it would look poorly on me. I am not a racist. I don't care what color your skin is. If you are in need of some cuffs I will apply them and I don't fukin care what your name is or your skin color. The guy took it too far bro. Way too far and the sad thing is his friends or other officers couldn't see it or didn't care. They are as much to blame.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

They have the damn verdict what are they doing playing Lebron James taking his talents elsewhere sh!t here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Read the frigg'n verdict already.. They are milking this shiiit show now.

wikkidinsane

don't worry the good guys with a gun will become cops...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21425

Appeal based on what?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    lets fkin gooooo
    this....if not then it will be:not, guilty, guilty at worst but I think he goes down on all counts

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

2 people already shot in Minneapolis and the verdict hasn't even been read yet.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/34940

Mac4Lyfe

This might be as big as the OJ verdict.. Reverse race color though in this one. ..

Most black people thought OJ was guilty but because of a corrupt system, he should get off. EVERY white person knew OJ was guilty as hell and deserved the death penalty.

This case, white and black people all said, come on cop, enough is enough. This case got white people out leading the marches.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Appeal based on what?
    Outside influence.

Hman

Maybe it's taking a while because he's innocent and they are buying time to prepare police forces

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol media

most people not on edge

Nobody cares but some businesses in Cities and Black areas

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

An innocent verdict would create lots of excitement..make for good tv watching tonight.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If you work in law enforcement there are situations that everyone can question, and in todays world it is worse than ever. But when I have someone face down with handcuffs on, I am in control now. Unless I fuked up handcuffing him, he isn't going anywhere I don't want him to go. The problem is the perp might say some stuff and the officer gets in his feelings. You can't have feelings, you just do your fukin job. Seriously, if I was standing there and he did that, I would have said get off him then removed his ass because it would look poorly on me. I am not a racist. I don't care what color your skin is. If you are in need of some cuffs I will apply them and I don't fukin care what your name is or your skin color. The guy took it too far bro. Way too far and the sad thing is his friends or other officers couldn't see it or didn't care. They are as much to blame.
    He was their supervisor. Most people are too afraid to admonish their superiors.

First 123456 ... Last