Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I watch the COPS shows and all cops put their knee on the back of the necks of the thugs and no one dies. Floyd was weak and sickly. Shiit happens.. NOT GUILTY!!!
    That's your problem. You watch too much TV, which is why you won't leave your house. You are totally scared shitless of blacks and Mexicans.

What are you saying? Back of the necks? What is it? Kneeling on the back or kneeling on the neck? Please show us any police officer, besides Chauvin that knelt on someone's neck for 9+ minutes? If he did it for 30 seconds, 1 minute, maybe even 2 minutes, you might have a point BUT 9+ MINUTES? Are you fukking nuts? You won't find that shit on any episode of COPS.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

bc most are guilty in SOME way and the USA has private prisons..(HUGE BUSINESS)....so most judges will toss you in a cage if they are 50/50....****** either way--
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Well any defendant (and most litigants) can choose a bench trial. Most don't want to though. Especially if you're a criminal.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    To have a verdict this quick, my bet would be guilty on all 3 counts. If some of them were deliberating on the 2nd degree (up to 40 years in jail) charge, they would be discussing for the next few days. Chauvin is fukkked.
    He'll end up taking one for the team, save a lot of nationwide property damage!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Mac4Lyfe

If true there would be alot of dead criminals that cops killed by placing the knee on the back of the necks. That procedure has been happening for decades.. Guess what people don't die from it. Most people can breath in that position.
    Go get a 100 pound barbell and put it on your neck for 9 minutes.... Come back and tell us how that worked out for you.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

If true there would be alot of dead criminals that cops killed by placing the knee on the back of the necks. That procedure has been happening for decades.. Guess what people don't die from it. Most people can breath in that position.
    For 9 minutes and 24 seconds?

Even if most could survive it, doesn't really matter. You take your victims as you find them. I don't believe that is a factor in the elements of these alleged crimes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

You must have a combined JD and MD and PHD all wrapped in one, Jibbs. Impressive.
    I've studied this case closely. .. Dr. Jibbby in the house!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Dude was proclaimed guilty before it even began and no matter what evidence in his favor was presented

People saying they are hoping for him to be guilty, when the truth is they are salivating for an innocent verdict so they can show their azzes

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think he gets guilty on murder 3 and man slaughter 2

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    People saying they are hoping for him to be guilty, when the truth is they are salivating for an innocent verdict so they can show their azzes
    Ding Ding

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    He'll end up taking one for the team, save a lot of nationwide property damage!
    Chauvin is no way part of any team, let alone the great men and women that serve their communities. He has brought shame to the position and has made it harder for good officers to do their jobs. He was a rogue cop with a bully mentality. He put his knee on at least 6 other people in the last few years. All of them filed complaints. He almost killed a woman this same way 2 years ago. She finally screamed out, "go ahead and kill me because that is what you are doing", and he finally let up. This guy was a first class asshole. NO ONE in the department stood behind him. The defense had to find a phony doctor to try and make a somewhat rational explanation. No sane person can rationalize what they saw. Except Jibbby, who we all know is not sane.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

For 9 minutes and 24 seconds?

Even if most could survive it, doesn't really matter. You take your victims as you find them. I don't believe that is a factor in the elements of these alleged crimes.
    9 minutes is a long time and excessive, I agree. Like I said I think he should be found guilty of manslaughter myself but I'm betting and guessing he is found not guilty of all charges based on Floyd's bad health and police protocol.

I could see a jury finding the cop not guilty with ALL the facts laid out during this trial, also maybe the cop didn't think he was killing Floyd at the time. Many circumstances to consider beyond just watching the video.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Manslaughter for sure. Other 2 counts...who knows.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

I read these 2 actually worked together in a nightclub

Hman

Where was the outcry for this???

And there's more just like it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Either way this verdict won't mean shiiit. There will be an appeal granted immediately thanks to Maxine Waters big mouth.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s guilty on everything every lawyer in the world says that’s what the verdict is

Mac4Lyfe

Dude was proclaimed guilty before it even began and no matter what evidence in his favor was presented
    There were about a half dozen videos that incriminated him before the trial began. There is NO evidence that can supersede what we all saw with our own eyes on camera. Now imagine if there were no videos? He wouldn't even had been arrested. But to see this man kneel on a neck for 9 minutes, especially while bystanders were telling him that he was killing him. Man, if you need more evidence than that to convict a phony cop, then our system and our people are really fukked up.

I really don't think most people want an innocent verdict. I think most people are rather scarred by the justice system and a not guilty verdict wouldn't be totally shocking. Of course there's always opportunist that can't wait for shit to go down.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

to be this fast i would bet guilty on all 3. if they weren't sure of which charge to give it would take longer. i think this ends badly for chauvin.

jjgold

What’s hilarious is not one black person cares about this guy that died they don’t care about any fellow black that dies if they did that be marching in Chicago every night

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    There were about a half dozen videos that incriminated him before the trial began. There is NO evidence that can supersede what we all saw with our own eyes on camera. Now imagine if there were no videos? He wouldn't even had been arrested. But to see this man kneel on a neck for 9 minutes, especially while bystanders were telling him that he was killing him. Man, if you need more evidence than that to convict a phony cop, then our system and our people are really fukked up.

I really don't think most people want an innocent verdict. I think most people are rather scarred by the justice system and a not guilty verdict wouldn't be totally shocking. Of course there's always opportunist that can't wait for shit to go down.

Everyone pretty much agrees with this

The thing that ppl don't agree is the idiots who think the cop did it because the victim was black

That is the whole problem behind all of this and everything going on these days in general

Making bad cop incidents out to be racial when they're not

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Floyd had clogged arteries, enlarged heart, etc. Dude was on his way out soon regardless. Cop did him a favor .

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Guy had a lethal amount of drugs in his system.

Not sure how anyone can say the cause of death is not beyond a reasonable doubt.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

jibby, you are dead wrong pal. I was taught if the perp is violent make him lay face down. Handcuff him then after direct him that you are helping to sit on his ass. That is how it works. Have you worked in law enforcement before? because i have for the last 3 fukin years. A guy laying face down handcuffed behind his back is no longer a threat. Why would you have to put your knee on his neck? Come on man. I am a cop lover, most of the shit people say about police or any officer I get pissed about but this fuk is dead wrong and should be held accountable no doubt. No one teaches that. NO ONE.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets, and stealthyburrito

wikkidinsane

hman would u find chauvin not guilty?

jjgold

The guy was a bad dude

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Not sure how anyone can say the cause of death is not beyond a reasonable doubt.
    You're obviously neither a doctor nor a lawyer. Go ask jibby, he'll give a wrong answer.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What’s hilarious is not one black person cares about this guy that died they don’t care about any fellow black that dies if they did that be marching in Chicago every night
    Very true

Sharp post

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

did you watch the medical experts testimony? its a non issue. he was a frequent user and folks testified he takes more than that at times.

wikkidinsane

jj gang bangers dying in Chicago is not the same as paying a public official to.murder you. I don't give a fuk about gangsters dying by the hands of each other.

Mac4Lyfe

Where was the outcry for this???And there's more just like it
    WTF? That's the first time I've seen that video. Did he die? The entire time, I'm saying to myself... "Get the fukk off of him already". They are laying on him well after he was subdued and especially when he was motionless. Plus they are laughing the entire time. I cannot stand bogus cops. I hate criminals but I also hate bad cops who we trust to protect and serve. That video just made me mad and I know it happens EVERY day.

jjgold

sad businesses have to board of business for these pieces of shit garbage rioters/thugs

wikkidinsane

stay on topic . the topic is this trial guilty or not guilty! I hope this majority white jury do the right thing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    jibby, you are dead wrong pal. I was taught if the perp is violent make him lay face down. Handcuff him then after direct him that you are helping to sit on his ass. That is how it works. Have you worked in law enforcement before? because i have for the last 3 fukin years. A guy laying face down handcuffed behind his back is no longer a threat. Why would you have to put your knee on his neck? Come on man. I am a cop lover, most of the shit people say about police or any officer I get pissed about but this fuk is dead wrong and should be held accountable no doubt. No one teaches that. NO ONE.
    Police protocols differ a bit in every State. I'm right. I'm telling you I watch the COP shows and LIVE PD for years because I support law enforcement. I can't tell you how many times I've seen cops put their knee on the back of the neck on a grounded thug while handcuffed.

I challenge anyone on this forum to prove me wrong. Is what it is. They even put their foot on back of neck.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    hman would u find chauvin not guilty?
    I honestly don't know

What have to have see & heard all the same evidence jury did

But I can tell you right now that some of the members of that jury were pressured by others.

I would bet any amount of money on that

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Where was the outcry for this???

And there's more just like it
    OMG..that was awful..now that it’s out those cops will surely pay.

First 12345 ... Last