JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Animals.

BLM Protesters Go Full Racist, Tell White Diners "We Don't Want You Here"

https://rumble.com/vfwqk9-blm-protes...XLCd77FYNgHaJM
    Most BLM protestors are little white spoiled woke brats. I say arrest them all!!

That was total harassment to the diners. Public disturbance!! I'm sure many just got up and left the restaurant during that. I know I would. I wouldn't want to hear that garbage when eating dinner and drinking a beer.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

why is she disobeying a lawful request and fighting to get away?

You are like the concerned citizen that showed up later who didn't know she stole from Wal Mart but actually you are worse. You saw the video, knew she was arrested for stealing and you are still acting like like the concerned citizen pretending you know nothing as to why this is happening.
    lmfao. you are amazing. lady kept saying she wants to go home. didn't know here date of birth etc. clearly she has dementia and the cop lying yo his superior that they rolled on the ground. I rest my case with the sbr jury. you have no heart and spineless like the cop in the video

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15218

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Most BLM protestors are little white spoiled woke brats. I say arrest them all!!

That was total harassment to the diners. Public disturbance!! I'm sure many just got up and left the restaurant during that. I know I would. I wouldn't want to hear that garbage when eating dinner and drinking a beer.
    w

I prefer JJ approach to machine gun them.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    lmfao. you are amazing. lady kept saying she wants to go home. didn't know here date of birth etc. clearly she has dementia and the cop lying yo his superior that they rolled on the ground. I rest my case with the sbr jury. you have no heart and spineless like the cop in the video
    of course she wants to go home. She was caught shoplifting. She's embarrassed. Her kids, neighbor and husband will probably find out. Of course she wants to go home. Who would suspect an old woman to be stealing shit? You don't know she has dementia. She should have just obeyed and they would have politely walked her to the car and dealt with her respectfully and without any nonsense.

The cop did a good job.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL these are from the Police Department sir.---from the city I live in currently.......you cant argue these #'s man.....you can argue the reason----poverty-drugs-ect but not the #'s.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    127 victims but only 79 suspects? What milk carton did you get this from? Is that from last week? There was 19,000 homicides last year. 14,400 by guns. I have no clue what the hell you posted above but I can see now why you are so misinformed.
    Last edited by PaperTrail07; 04-21-21 at 12:52 PM.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

whites are learning the hard way why our ancestors had segregation. white children aren't safe living around these other races. Once whites are a minority it will be open season on them.

The envy and hatred of white children existing with their own kind is unrelenting. Media will cover up the violence and blame against white families

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

defend this bootlickers:

he said after a brief struggle. what a pos tough guy
    Wikki - I'm not seeing what's so wrong with this video outside of it being 30 minutes long. The cliff notes would have been easier to follow. I see an overweight cop who is sweating and breathing profusely trying to apprehend an old lady thief. She seems mentally ill which made it harder to subdue her. Cops have to do a lot of the shit work and this is definitely shitty work. Now, I have to question Walmart. Why would they take the merchandise back that was stolen? Without that evidence, the police may not be able to arrest her. They should have detained her at the Walmart with the item(s) in question. She can now use the excuse that she was going to pay for it. They took too long to apprehend her and could have broken her arm trying to get her in the car. Outside of that, nothing to see here for me. What am I missing?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I have no idea what I was seeing in that video??? Was white kids yelling at white families to leave that restaurant?? Didn't look like it to me. The diners stayed in their seats and kept eating. Sounded like a protest outside the restaurant, not in it? Wouldn't the establishment complain if protesters were harassing their patrons? I'm not following.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    LOL these are from the Police Department sir.---from the city I live in currently.......you cant argue these #'s man.....you can argue the reason----poverty-drugs-ect but not the #'s.....
    Where do you live? Do you think your city is representative of the entire US?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Black People 1 - White People 0

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

American blacks would be living in mud huts chucking spears at eachother if jewish slave traders hadn't brought them into white civilization.
    They get access to something they certainly couldn't create themselves, and are completely ungrateful and hostile to the white people who provide it all for them. There's no hope for blacks, no social policy or handout will change their nature.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I love getting in early on the beginning of the game!!!!!

I think the Caucs come back

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    American blacks would be living in mud huts chucking spears at eachother if jewish slave traders hadn't brought them into white civilization.
    They get access to something they certainly couldn't create themselves, and are completely ungrateful and hostile to the white people who provide it all for them. There's no hope for blacks, no social policy or handout will change their nature.

this is why I'm big on adopting dogs and cats from the local shelter

and then cooking them up for gourmet meals

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Animals.

BLM Protesters Go Full Racist, Tell White Diners "We Don't Want You Here"

https://rumble.com/vfwqk9-blm-protes...XLCd77FYNgHaJM
    “What a nice, peaceful, elegant restaurant where you can dine al fresco, have you been?”

~ Turd Ferguson

Mac4Lyfe

Justice 1 - Bad Cop 0
    Fify

Pretty sick thinking that this was about race. This case was about right and wrong. Take away the color. Good white and black people refuse to let bad people rule. Good black and white people were all outraged by what we saw. The jury was people from different backgrounds and color. Will you give any credit to the white jurors for convicting Chauvin?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

fukkin right i'm with Archie let's get some LIVE action on the Crackers

PaperTrail07

Ohio--and yes I do....its worse in surrounding cities honestly.....I wish it was not true....but it is..the racial composition is close to that of most major US cities.....
    Where do you live? Do you think your city is representative of the entire US?
    Last edited by PaperTrail07; 04-21-21 at 01:25 PM.

PaperTrail07

USA

• White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
    • Hispanic: 18.5%
    • Black: 12.2%
    • Asian: 5.6%
    • Multiple Races: 2.8%
    • American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.7%
    • Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.2%

City Im In
    • White: 81.30%
    • Black or African American: 12.41%
    • Two or more races: 2.88%
    • Asian: 2.22%
    • Other race: 0.97%
    • Native American: 0.20%
    • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.03%

12% populations -90% of the crime / murder ect

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 734

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think we’ve covered every angle and opinion at least twice now

Only thing left to discuss is a.) Will Chauvin ever be released in general population and b.) o/u on his life if that happens

I will guess yes and 13.5 months
    Can I take the alt line? I think he kills himself.

Mac4Lyfe

Ohio--and yes I do....its worse in surrounding cities honestly.....I wish it was not true....but it is..the racial composition is close to that of most major US cities.....
    Ohio is not a city... and Ohio has a lot bigger number of homicides than that. But your stats are not even close to the national average.

Anytime you post a graph or stat. You should at least post a reference of where you got it and it should clearly say where the information was from and what am I seeing. I could easily remake that spreadsheet in Excel in about 5 minutes.

Mac4Lyfe

USA
    • 12% populations -90% of the crime / murder ect
    So you just went from homicides... and now you turn that into total crimes. Yep, you are trolling.

PaperTrail07

Its all legit info man----Im not trying to prove a point and have zero agenda.....these are department stats and govt data...sometimes things in life are true that you dont want to be....THERE ARE REASONS FOR IT.....like you said poverty ect....but unfortunately certain races seem to have a higher rate of that as well....access to education ect.....but the #s are the #'s....
    Ohio is not a city... and Ohio has a lot bigger number of homicides than that. But your stats are not even close to the national average.

Anytime you post a graph or stat. You should at least post a reference of where you got it and it should clearly say where the information was from and what am I seeing. I could easily remake that spreadsheet in Excel in about 5 minutes.

PaperTrail07

LOL I meant what was posted -i consider murder a crime.....Have A Good One.....Keep the Blinders on.....
    So you just went from homicides... and now you turn that into total crimes. Yep, you are trolling.

Mac4Lyfe

LOL I meant what was posted -i consider murder a crime.....Have A Good One.....Keep the Blinders on.....
    Murder is a crime but it's not equal to all crimes. You can't even come out and say what city you live in??? What are you hiding?

PaperTrail07

I was trying lean your direction by not mentioning it -Columbus , Ohio.......its worse in Cincy and Cleveland....
    Murder is a crime but it's not equal to all crimes. You can't even come out and say what city you live in??? What are you hiding?

PaperTrail07

Its just the worst one....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

USA

• White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
    • Hispanic: 18.5%
    • Black: 12.2%
    • Asian: 5.6%
    • Multiple Races: 2.8%
    • American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.7%
    • Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.2%

City Im In
    • White: 81.30%
    • Black or African American: 12.41%
    • Two or more races: 2.88%
    • Asian: 2.22%
    • Other race: 0.97%
    • Native American: 0.20%
    • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.03%

12% populations -90% of the crime / murder ect

its actually about 6% if you only count men.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

whites are learning the hard way why our ancestors had segregation. white children aren't safe living around these other races. Once whites are a minority it will be open season on them.

The envy and hatred of white children existing with their own kind is unrelenting. Media will cover up the violence and blame against white families

There's the U.S. , Russia, Canada, Germany, Australia, and many other countries considered white.

Not going anywhere

What you typed sounds cruel & racist, at the same time being 100% true.

Is it coincidence all the best countries are white? (Besides our buddies Japan & South Korea)

None of this should even be discussed out of respect but ppl are being pushed to the limit.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Yes I agree, we should give United States back to the Native Americans. More you talk more you come off as an incel.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

I was trying lean your direction by not mentioning it -Columbus , Ohio.......its worse in Cincy and Cleveland....
    I'm from Cleveland... Lean in my direction? Huh? See, you are being disingenuous. You first stated blacks are 12% population but blacks are 30% population in Columbus. It's 50% in Cleveland and 45% in Cinci. Please stop skewing numbers to fit your narrative.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    There's the U.S. , Russia, Canada, Germany, Australia, and many other countries considered white.

Not going anywhere

What you typed sounds cruel & racist, at the same time being 100% true.

Is it coincidence all the best countries are white? (Besides our buddies Japan & South Korea)

None of this should even be discussed out of respect but ppl are being pushed to the limit.
    Don't fall for the bullshit. You should read or watch "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. We fukked up a lot of countries
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Don't fall for the bullshit. You should read or watch "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. We fukked up a lot of countries
    At one point in history, Haiti was the most wealthiest colony on the planet... Until WHITE PEOPLE fukked it up.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mac don't waste your breathe man . Half of these dudes are losers who still live with mommy and are too lazy to go outside to get a tan. They are arguing with you inside their dimly lit basement and sucks at capping (morino). Using up all "their" inherited money from their hard working parents who were able to get any job they wanted and not discriminated against because of how they looked back in the day. Even if they were ugly as fuk, they were white and alright.
    My records are strong across the board and your dumb and uninformed political takes make you sound like a child you dumb shit.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Fading the clown is lucrative.
    Not one person has come to show a single unit of profit trying to fade me, you are a fraud and a dumb shit.

First ... 15161718192021 Last