Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Buried me too. What a jackass play.
    They teach little leaguers to go half way on that play. How long has he been in MLB??

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    They teach little leaguers to go half way on that play. How long has he been in MLB??
    Too long. He’s always been an overpaid hyped bum.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7919

DwightShrute

this is what evil looks and sound like.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and 19th Hole

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Macker didn’t know you live in the Woodlands. Great area. Are you a member of The Club at Carlton Woods ?
    No, I don't live in the Woodlands. I'm in West Houston. Memorial area. I use to have a rental there but sold it years ago.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

jewish media isn't going to stop attacking whites until we're fully genocided. it's why the border is now wide open, it's a controlled genocide.
    There's literally never been an ethnic displacement this large outside of war annihlation. They've declared war on white civilization and will continue this blaming until there's nowhere left to run.

These other cultures simply aren't compatible with the system of law created by whites. They have no concept of such.
    Liberia has the exact same constitution as U.S.A and it's a nightmare. The people make a nation, and without whites America has no future.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I
    The epidemic in this country is blacks murdering other blacks and young black kids growing up without a father involved in their life.
    Please, stop... Blacks are murdering blacks, just like whites are murdering whites. Each year about 5,000 blacks are killed, primarily by other blacks and most are gang related drug turf wars in a handful of cities. So we're talking about 0.01% of black people. This is a wing of a fly on the surface of the Space Shuttle. Stop the bullshit with epidemic. The US has a gun problem and it's just not black gang bangers. Is a dozen gang bangers dying per day as significant as 2 dozen military vets per day? How about 130 people that commit suicide EVERY DAMN DAY, most of whom are white? Why are you so intent to stigmatize black people? Cancer is an epidemic. Heart disease is an epidemic. Respiratory disease from environmental pollution is an epidemic. Covid is an epidemic. Fatal car crashes are an epidemic.

Kids of all races are growing up with only one parent, no parents or 2 parents of the same sex. What research have you done on single parent homes being more criminal? You are just cherry picking shit. Poverty rates are most likely the biggest problems.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No, I don't live in the Woodlands. I'm in West Houston. Memorial area. I use to have a rental there but sold it years ago.

How is Houston compared to Dallas?

Have heard Dallas is a very cool city to live in.

Any idea?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Be Real Mac....In my City there is about a murder every other day and 90% of the suspects are black and 87% of the victims are black....THESE ARE FACTS FROM 2020--not some racist BS.....facts are facts.....I have the #'s....
    Please, stop... Blacks are murdering blacks, just like whites are murdering whites. Each year about 5,000 blacks are killed, primarily by other blacks and most are gang related drug turf wars in a handful of cities. So we're talking about 0.01% of black people. This is a wing of a fly on the surface of the Space Shuttle. Stop the bullshit with epidemic. The US has a gun problem and it's just not black gang bangers. Is a dozen gang bangers dying per day as significant as 2 dozen military vets per day? How about 130 people that commit suicide EVERY DAMN DAY, most of whom are white? Why are you so intent to stigmatize black people? Cancer is an epidemic. Heart disease is an epidemic. Respiratory disease from environmental pollution is an epidemic. Covid is an epidemic. Fatal car crashes are an epidemic.

Kids of all races are growing up with only one parent, no parents or 2 parents of the same sex. What research have you done on single parent homes being more criminal? You are just cherry picking shit. Poverty rates are most likely the biggest problems.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

year before

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Any idea?
    Dallas people hate Houston and vice versa. I am from Dallas..loved it but do not like anything about Houston.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Did anyone think it was odd that after they found him guilty Chauvin had basically no reaction? He stood up with some hop in his step as they handcuffed him like, Great let's go do this.

He didn't even seem to blink the entire time like he's cool with it.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I'm probably thinking too much about it. Just one more thing about this whole debacle that doesn't add up.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Dallas people hate Houston and vice versa. I am from Dallas..loved it but do not like anything about Houston.

Oh... interesting

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Did anyone think it was odd that after they found him guilty Chauvin had basically no reaction? He stood up with some hop in his step as they handcuffed him like, Great let's go do this.

yeh..He will only do like 7 years

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Any idea?
    Very similar cities. Dallas is more moderate climate if you like cooler temps and more seasons but both are HOT in the summer. Both are very affordable although housing is getting very hard to find, great schools and diverse people from all over the world. Plenty of good jobs and down to earth people. Both have great sports organizations for kids and sports for adults and pro football, basketball and baseball. I'd give the edge to Houston on food but Dallas looks prettier and has more hills and greenery although both are concrete jungles. A lot of pretty women in both cities and most are very easy to talk to. Good clubs, bars, night life in both. Horrible drivers in both cities and traffic is terrible during rush hour. Plenty of bugs in both cities. No state tax but sales tax and property taxes are some of the highest in the country.

I'd put Houston/Dallas as my 2 top cities in TX because of so many activities, especially organized sports for kids. I really can't put one ahead of the other. The Austin area would be my next choice but it's a bit boring. San Antonio would be way down on my list although there's some really nice neighborhoods. The weather in TX is really underrated. A lot of nice sunny 75 degree days, almost as nice as southern California. I swim year round.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    this is what evil looks and sound like.

"Thank you 60 million babies, for sacrificing your life for the noble cause of reproductive healthcare," she began.

Pelosi Thanks Millions Of Babies For Sacrificing Their Lives For Women's Rights

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Did you expect him to cry on National TV?

Start banging his head on the table

Start fighting the courthouse deputies?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    year before
    127 victims but only 79 suspects? What milk carton did you get this from? Is that from last week? There was 19,000 homicides last year. 14,400 by guns. I have no clue what the hell you posted above but I can see now why you are so misinformed.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Conservatives see human beings. we don't see groups or victims, we don't see people we want to exploit. we see potential.

The world is very different than the 50's and 60's. They are trying to create white guilt and black victimhood. 2 bad things
    look at Germany

extreme guilt from WWII caused them to open their borders

place is a sh*thole now even their PM admits a huge fukup

Mac4Lyfe

Something was mentally wrong with Chauvin. Did you watch how he kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes and not even show any emotion? He just kept kneeling while people were screaming and shouting and he was cool as a cucumber. Even later when the black guy confronted him, he didn't show any emotion. That is one scary dude.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What a clown this woman is.

Floyd's girlfriend said that he called here "Mama", so How does Pelosi know he was calling out to his mother?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Be Real Mac....In my City there is about a murder every other day and 90% of the suspects are black and 87% of the victims are black....THESE ARE FACTS FROM 2020--not some racist BS.....facts are facts.....I have the #'s....
    Where do you live? I would expect those numbers in Gary In, Jackson MS, or a Detroit MI, for example, as they have 90% black population. Now tell me how many black people murdered black people in Knoxville TN, Bradenton FL, or Pittsburgh PA. Those places have 90% white population.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Where do you live? I would expect those numbers in Gary In, Jackson MS, or a Detroit MI, for example, as they have 90% black population. Now tell me how many black people murdered black people in Knoxville TN, Bradenton FL, or Pittsburgh PA. Those places have 90% white population.
    Pittsburgh is well over 20% black.

Where in the Hell do you get your info from?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    look at Germany

extreme guilt from WWII caused them to open their borders

place is a sh*thole now even their PM admits a huge fukup
    yup. The US media, democrats, big tech and even some large corporations are now pushing While Guilt as their excuse for cancel culture and racism. The BLM scumbags are smart in the sense that they know this, and the are getting rich off of it. They couldn't care about Black people.

Just look at the Chauvin trial. Ya he was guilty, rightfully so, but no way he received a fair trial. The jury would be responsible for the riots if they didn't find him guilty on all 3 counts. The first time ever, the president of the US even weighed in on the outcome before it was made. Fear. Agendas. Race card. Power. The jury should have been sequestered the whole trial. Maxine Waters should be kicked out. Biden should shut the fukk up and let the legal system take its course.

America ended slavery. People from all around the world want to move to the U.S. and its not because its a racist country like the MSM, dems and BLM will keep telling you. They are lying. They keep repeating this lie over and over. They intimidate people, they suppress and call you a racist if you disagree.

Why won't they release the name of the Capitol Cop who shot and killed the unarmed woman on Jan 6th? Why are there thousands of armed Troops and a walls with razor wire at the Capitol? They keep telling you walls don't work and walls are racist.

Crazy times
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-21-21 at 12:13 PM.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I think we’ve covered every angle and opinion at least twice now

Only thing left to discuss is a.) Will Chauvin ever be released in general population and b.) o/u on his life if that happens

I will guess yes and 13.5 months

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

maybe some facial expression. a slumping of the shoulders.... a sigh

nope they hired a bad crisis actor

this whole thing has been a false flag and crisis acted out event

build up a big fake case to placate the monkey masses

test it literally, immediately with another fake police shooting in Columbus.

we are in a very large scale milgram like experiment for the elite.

meanwhile, we get the attention off the fake vaccines and fake virus and people are bickering about super subjective ideas like systemic racism.

might as well slip in some Aliens are among us admissions and pedophilia deep in the top governing spots of our country while everyone's eyes are averted. throw in some microchipping advances and more taking of civil liberties

FACTS!

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Good post.

Blacks are being kept down by their own power hungry leaders who are motivated to keep them down.
    A quick study of other ethnic groups in America proves that point 100%. Blacks will be kept down for at least another generation. As long as they scream racist they will always occupy the lowest rung on the economic ladder.
    Other ethnic groups hate blacks more especially East Indians/Asians who will always be better off economically.
    Even Arabs don't like black people.

DwightShrute

he was emotionally exhausted I suspect and just wanted to get it over with. Also, the judge might impose a longer sentence in 2 months if he acted like a lunatic after the verdict was read. Looking long term, his conduct might effect his parole hearings as well.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Pittsburgh is well over 20% black.

Where in the Hell do you get your info from?
    I quickly used the following... which cited census.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...te-population/

The US census says blacks are 23% in Pittsburgh, so you are correct. My point is that if you look at a high black population city, you should expect a high percent of overall murders and vice versa.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Other ethnic groups hate blacks more especially East Indians/Asians who will always be better off economically.
    The only people that don't like black people are SBR Trump people. You make it very clear every day. Ordinary, rational people know your tired act.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

defend this bootlickers:

he said after a brief struggle. what a pos tough guy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I have to agree with this. Asian people in general really don't like Black people. I've noticed that here in LA, Cali especially when they see young black punks on the streets knocking out old elderly Asians for no reason on the news..

DwightShrute

Animals.

BLM Protesters Go Full Racist, Tell White Diners "We Don't Want You Here"

https://rumble.com/vfwqk9-blm-protes...XLCd77FYNgHaJM

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    defend this bootlickers:

he said after a brief struggle. what a pos tough guy
    why is she disobeying a lawful request and fighting to get away?

You are like the concerned citizen that showed up later who didn't know she stole from Wal Mart but actually you are worse. You saw the video, knew she was arrested for stealing and you are still acting like like the concerned citizen pretending you know nothing as to why this is happening.

I get it, no one wants to get arrested for stealing shit especially when you see on TV people looting without any consequences. It must be a scary feeling being caught by the cops for shoplifting but when you do, just comply and nothing will happen. Maybe a fine or something and she will be home later that day.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-21-21 at 12:41 PM.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last