Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

EPIC "MORNING JOE" Meltdown..... never laughed so hard in my life....

what a f'n pussy.......

SUCK IT, JOE!!!!!!!!

(THE PUSSY builds and builds, and by the end is screaming at the top of his pathetic lungs)........

hey morning joe, KEEP SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!! JAN 6 WAS A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

yeah autqdink being told by your autocratatic leader to attack the white house is a great day,you nazi pr*ck

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    yeah autqdink being told by your autocratatic leader to attack the white house is a great day,you nazi pr*ck

Auto Donk

ps., dumbass.... it was the capitol building, not the fukkkin' whitehouse...........

but rather, as whore pelosi calls it, all jittery, "the people's house"........

about as legit as The People's Court under its current leadership........

raze the fukkin' shihole............

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

what-about-justice-for-this-capitol-rioter-devine

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/what-a...rioter-devine/

When violent anti-cop rioters were arrested in last year’s “summer of rage,” high-profile Democrats donated cash to bail them out, left-wing lawyers defended them pro bono and sympathetic judges and DAs bent over backward to let them off scot-free.

But when Trump supporters were rounded up over the Capitol riot, they were on their own. “Lock them up and throw away the key” has been the attitude in the six weeks since.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    what-about-justice-for-this-capitol-rioter-devine

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/what-a...rioter-devine/

When violent anti-cop rioters were arrested in last year’s “summer of rage,” high-profile Democrats donated cash to bail them out, left-wing lawyers defended them pro bono and sympathetic judges and DAs bent over backward to let them off scot-free.

But when Trump supporters were rounded up over the Capitol riot, they were on their own. “Lock them up and throw away the key” has been the attitude in the six weeks since.
    so true, and the media had the balls to say "if these insurrectionists were black, or mooselum, they'd have been shot dead".....

idiot morning joe and mika even did so in the video above.....

chris rock and chappelle, almost all the left said that shit...

I'm scratching my head, sayin to myself, "no, they'd have been treated just like they were last summer..... far better than the people being tossed in jail as a result of Jan 6 -- many of whom are still there today."

and, there were a helluva lot of black trump supporters in the capitol that day..... in reality, it had less to do with race, and more to do with political affiliation...... leftists suffer no ramifications, trump supporters do.......

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

That great "street fighter" (her words) Pelosi was seconds away from laying the smackdown on these folks.