7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Donk pretty much just showed us exactly where he lives. Be on the lookout for a bald headed prick, peeping through your window. Don't shoot him though. It's just JJ.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

My door is always open for world travelers... Opti comes to mind.... the jovial round mound of australian rebound (I still think of Opti as a white charles barkley with an aussie accent) will probably be the first to grace the hallowed grounds of DonkLand (and possibly Star Massage).....

JJ has had an open invite to come down for years..... but now, with so many brush clearers crossing the border each day, I won't have much for him to do now.... may put him on varmint control out at the ranch and pay him a fifty dollar bounty for each coyote, and twenty bucks a piece for all other varmints he bags.....

and God, if you exist up in the sky somewhere, please, Please, PLEASE LET BITCHERD SHOW UP ON MY DOORSTEP...... I WILL KILL HIM INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord, for this I pray.....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

If I lived that close to a jack shack I’d be broke 24/7

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    it's a curse no doubt....... not only for the reason you mention, but my wife makes me turn my head away from it as we drive by it -- I've nearly had six wrecks since those asi-hos (pronounced ayy-zhee-HOS) moved in..... wife glares at me while we drive by to make sure I'm not glancin' over to see which babe's cars are parked outside to see who's on R & T duty......

it's made my life a living hell.....

she obviously never got over this video, made during the height of hurricane rescue season:

interesting, the same babe still works Massage Extreme.......
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

DiggityDaggityDo

Donker could make a killing parking outside Massage Star and taking pictures of all the married men exiting with drained balls.

You know... blackmail or some shit

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Donker could make a killing parking outside Massage Star and taking pictures of all the married men exiting with drained balls.

You know... blackmail or some shit

bro's before Aye-zhee-hoes Dangles
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

bro's before Aye-zhee-hoes Dangles

Auto Donk

with this new addition, I have three within two minutes of my front door (by vehicle); Star Massage, Leaf Massage, and Massage Extreme.....

I always thought Leaf Massage might be legit.... but after goin' by there this evening with my The Bear (AstroBear's nickname), I could tell by the way he was sniffin' furiously when we were down wind of Leaf that there's pussy being laid out..... that, and the new "open" sign at 8 pm on a saturday night, and four vehicles parked in the back of it, none in the front.....

I'm no weatherman, but I do believe it is rainin' hos in DonkLand....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Basically 2 minutes from the house They know Donker by name over there

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Basically 2 minutes from the house They know Donker by name over there
    try saying "teehhh-ssaaazzz loooanng-haawwnnn" in your corniest ayy-zhee-ho accent........

being an aggie, it pains me somewhat, but hey, it intimidates the other patrons when I roll in and they start sayin' "oh daddy!!! the teeehhh-sssaaazzz loaaannng-haaawwnnnn" is here!!!!!!!!

Hook em, i guess......

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    with this new addition, I have three within two minutes of my front door (by vehicle); Star Massage, Leaf Massage, and Massage Extreme.....

I always thought Leaf Massage might be legit.... but after goin' by there this evening with my The Bear (AstroBear's nickname), I could tell by the way he was sniffin' furiously when we were down wind of Leaf that there's pussy being laid out..... that, and the new "open" sign at 8 pm on a saturday night, and four vehicles parked in the back of it, none in the front.....

I'm no weatherman, but I do believe it is rainin' hos in DonkLand....
    Any massage place that is open until 10pm ia giving handjobs.

That’s just common knowledge.

Auto Donk

Any massage place that is open until 10pm ia giving handjobs.

That’s just common knowledge.
    exactly.... legit places generally make sure they shut down by 6pm, to keep idiots like me and my cousin from wandering in by mistake, droppin' trow, and floppin' our asses up onto a table before they even have a chance to say a word.....

key is to look for that neon "open" sign after nine...... then adjust your daytime patterns accordingly......

I need to get a look at the Leaf talent..... shit is only about thirty-45 seconds farther than Star by foot.....

Auto Donk

https://www.yelp.com/biz/leaf-massage-tomball

when the first line of the ad is "get rid of the stiffness", I'm pretty sure they're not talking about any muscle other than the rock hard cok muscle.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-18-21 at 02:38 AM.

Auto Donk

https://www.yelp.com/biz/kings-spa-h...1Si9hn5B-pXQVg

shit, at first I was starting to doubt the obvious, with all the fukkin' reviews by husbands and wives, and some bullshit about 'reflexology' in several reviews, but once I saw "everyone there mostly speaks chinese," I figured any dumbasses going there for actual massages are flat out idiots......

the only "ology" these hos are trained in is "coksuckology"......

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

My door is always open for world travelers... Opti comes to mind.... the jovial round mound of australian rebound (I still think of Opti as a white charles barkley with an aussie accent) will probably be the first to grace the hallowed grounds of DonkLand (and possibly Star Massage).....

JJ has had an open invite to come down for years..... but now, with so many brush clearers crossing the border each day, I won't have much for him to do now.... may put him on varmint control out at the ranch and pay him a fifty dollar bounty for each coyote, and twenty bucks a piece for all other varmints he bags.....

and God, if you exist up in the sky somewhere, please, Please, PLEASE LET BITCHERD SHOW UP ON MY DOORSTEP...... I WILL KILL HIM INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord, for this I pray.....
    Auto, i think you meant "legally"

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Your wife prays I show up. She texts me all the time about it. That’s why she loves when you go to pay for hand jobs, so she doesn’t get bothered. She hates you.

You don’t want me showing up at your house. You know it and I know it. That’s why you didn’t show up in pa.

Auto Donk

suk my cok, you and your f'n whore wife you sorry lying mother fukker......

you've wisely avoided death twice now by pussying up and not accepting the offer of a total ass beating Id easily put down on your little pussyboi ass, you mother fukkin' kunt.........

the first time you exposed your labia and ran and hid like a bitch, in April, 2020:

and the second time you flashed your little kunt at the forum and ran and hid, afraid to accept the total f'n ass beating I offered you:

go play some jellywatchers with your little faghhit no. 1 fan, fukface gold -- you to butt pirates deserve each other, no doubt.... fukkkin' fahgs:

DiggityDaggityDo

Leaf Massage:

Vivian surely got a smile on my face, her hands felt good as she was working the massage all over but they felt even better when she used then to jerk me off, very recommended girl if you have the urge, the place alone looks great even for a regular massage alone.

I'll start this by saying I've seen Vivian several times. Anyway, this visit was one of my favorites due to the comfort level we now have. So , I showed up to the place, greeted Vivian with a big hug, showered and got on table naked. She has the type body that does it for me. C cups and cute face.
    Gives a damn good massage, working knots out and all while rubbing her naked body on mine. Teases me from the back some until I flip.
    Rubs all over while slowly getting me more and more aroused. and eventually she starts a killer HJ while i hold her ass and reach around to play with her nice .
    I wish I would've gotten a little more time before I popped but I enjoy every minute of the experience and will continue to enjoy it.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Leaf it is.............. for my four o clock handy...........

my midnight visit will stay EXTREME FOR NOW.......... she rides reverse cowgirl cather's position like a machine......... well, a machine that gets so wet she splashes me in the face when she finally loosens herself enough to smash that perfect ass down on my groin, sending the puddle of her goodness that's accumulated there flying in all directions.....

she usually has to wipe down the walls when were done.....

massage mother fukkin extreme!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

..."teehhh-ssaaazzz loooanng-haawwnnn"...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Your wife prays I show up. She texts me all the time about it. That’s why she loves when you go to pay for hand jobs, so she doesn’t get bothered. She hates you.

You don’t want me showing up at your house. You know it and I know it. That’s why you didn’t show up in pa.
    Noone texts you
    Ever.
    Why do you even have a phone

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

autodonk are the amps in htown gonna bite the dust soon with the new law in texas . this sign was on bissonnette sir

september 1?

First 12