carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

look like the state is not playing by the rules

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There is a big new racial story going on in South Carolina. Rioters gathered outside if this Drill Sergeant's house and smashed his windows last night.

Turns out there was more to this story than the guy being harassed for "Walking while Black"

According to the sheriff's department, the victim "approached several neighbors in a threatening manner and the confrontation escalated after a neighbor asked Pentland to intervene." The sheriff said an unspecified underlying medical condition might have led to the victim approaching the neighbors.

According to one incident report, an African-American man approached a woman walking in the area on April 8, put his hand around her waist and then put her hand down the side of her shorts. The woman then pushed away and when she did, her shorts partially came down. As she pulled her shorts back up, the man put his arm around her waist for a second time, according to the incident report. The woman then ran back into her home.

A second incident report showed on April 10 a woman was walking when an African-American man approached her and picked up a baby who was with her. The woman said he tried to walk away with the baby but she grabbed the child back. She said this happened three times before she told the man it was not her baby and she "did not have the right to allow people to hold the child." She then went home and said she wanted to prosecute, but no charges have been filed, according to the incident report.

Deputies previously shared reports that claimed to detail two incidents involving the young man in the video. Lott said those reports may be connected to what happened, but “it doesn’t justify it.”

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I think the outcome of this thread will be in the Saloon.

carolinakid

i really think across the country this weekend we will see protests, i hope im wrong but it just look that way to me......btw great post pablo, you are on top of things today

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Any odds on it ???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

maybe 10 years

carolinakid

i dont see any, if someone had any please post. i dont think he will get anything close to 10 yrs, but who knows if the state need to make a example out of him to save their state from looting

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I see a hung jury 9-3 to acquit. Then the city will be burnt down by almost peaceful protestors anyway. Then in the next trial, the protestors will burn down St. Paul.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

CK aren’t there games to cap

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I see a hung jury 9-3 to acquit. Then the city will be burnt down by almost peaceful protestors anyway. Then in the next trial, the protestors will burn down St. Paul.
    Yeah gotta love those "mostly" peaceful protests

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think he gets found guilty of the manslaughter charge.

carolinakid

Philly yes i had the under early today in the Legia basketball game and i was lucky to come away with a winner in that one, looking at the night action for the states now.....i just been so damn busy with a lot of things outside the last few days and it look like i will be in town for the weekend games and back to the beach here next weekend..gl today sir

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Guy sounds like AutoDonk

carolinakid

also on another thing, i know we all spend hrs and hrs looking at screens with numbers all day and night, i found a great eye drop that work great.it call Xiidra and you need a prescription from your eye dr and it not cheap even with your insu, but it works

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

I think he gets off as the powers that be seem to actually want more division and him getting off will result in more division and chaos. They usually get what they want.

carolinakid

i say come next week the jury will be out at least 3 days

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

If he gets off, have the machine gun turrets already lined up, and mow down every single person that riots

Spray those mofos

Enough is enough

carolinakid

i agree Hman, if he somehow get off or a very lite sentence, imo all hell will break loose across the country

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i agree Hman, if he somehow get off or a very lite sentence, imo all hell will break loose across the country

We need Putin to come play intern president for just 1 year and then go back to Russia

He'd put a stop to all if it

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    There is a big new racial story going on in South Carolina. Rioters gathered outside if this Drill Sergeant's house and smashed his windows last night.

Turns out there was more to this story than the guy being harassed for "Walking while Black"

According to the sheriff's department, the victim "approached several neighbors in a threatening manner and the confrontation escalated after a neighbor asked Pentland to intervene." The sheriff said an unspecified underlying medical condition might have led to the victim approaching the neighbors.

According to one incident report, an African-American man approached a woman walking in the area on April 8, put his hand around her waist and then put her hand down the side of her shorts. The woman then pushed away and when she did, her shorts partially came down. As she pulled her shorts back up, the man put his arm around her waist for a second time, according to the incident report. The woman then ran back into her home.

A second incident report showed on April 10 a woman was walking when an African-American man approached her and picked up a baby who was with her. The woman said he tried to walk away with the baby but she grabbed the child back. She said this happened three times before she told the man it was not her baby and she "did not have the right to allow people to hold the child." She then went home and said she wanted to prosecute, but no charges have been filed, according to the incident report.

Deputies previously shared reports that claimed to detail two incidents involving the young man in the video. Lott said those reports may be connected to what happened, but “it doesn’t justify it.”
    I love how they jump to racism every time when there is almost always more to the story. Are the protestors going to address the guy was harassing woman because he had a "Medical Condition". Another black guy in the neighborhood tried walking away with a child. Funny how the protestors did not mention that either.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i think he gets found guilty of the manslaughter charge.
    Best case scenario for State

Thou I'd put his odds of walking free at +140. Not a long shot by any means

Hman

Jesus Christ could appear and proclaim this man innocent, and they would still find him guilty

There is not evidence that will get you off these days when they already have their mind made up

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    We need Putin to come play intern president for just 1 year and then go back to Russia

Hope you don't live in USA. FU.

BOA12

Jesus Christ could appear and proclaim this man innocent, and they would still find him guilty

There is not evidence that will get you off these days when they already have their mind made up
    Jesus Christ has big problem w/U. FU.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Jesus Christ has big problem w/U. FU.
    SBR this guy needs 2Go.

Hman

Hope you don't live in USA. FU.
    Yes I do

What's that got to do with anything??

Got your panties in a wad cauz you have a different opinon?

Typical liberal

BOA12

1-6 21 Patriot. I got it. Wish I could put you ignore. And FU.

BOA12

U need putin, trump needs putin. Fuk both of U.

BOA12

Yes I do

What's that got to do with anything??

Got your panties in a wad cauz you have a different opinon?

Typical liberal
    Typical liberal? Typical snowflake. Get me banned, if U can. And FU.
    Last edited by BOA12; 04-15-21 at 04:41 PM. Reason: 4got the ? mark

Hman

U need putin, trump needs putin. Fuk both of U.

Waaaa

Point is someone at some point is going to put an end to ppl actin a fool

Hman

Typical liberal. Typical snowflake. Get me banned, if u can. And FU.

WTH

I'm a liberal?!???

Aren't you the lib here???

BOA12

WTH

I'm a liberal?!???

Aren't you the lib here???
    Not a commie, so I guess by default, makes me a liberal. Hope they aren't paying U for opinions. U can have politics, players and saloon, and FU.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

didnt see voir dire and don't know what kind of jury was seated, so that qualifies my response... a normal jury would find him guilty.....

best he can hope for is a mistrial....

gotta believe if there are any African-American jurors, he's not getting off no matter what, and the best he can hope for is a mistrial.....

as for getting off the fence, he'll be found guilty......

prick should spend a good chunk, if not all, of his life in prison........ bet he regrets being Mr. Tough Guy who doesn't feel any need to respond to concerns about killing floyd now..........

I truly think he thought he wasn't putting floyd's life in jeopardy with his conduct, and was just being an asshole to the crowd......... then the guy died......... since he kept his knee on floyd's neck/back and/or shoulder for the following three minutes, the jury convicts........

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    prick should spend a good chunk, if not all, of his life in prison........ bet he regrets being Mr. Tough Guy who doesn't feel any need to respond to concerns about killing floyd now..........

I truly think he thought he wasn't putting floyd's life in jeopardy with his conduct, and was just being an asshole to the crowd......... then the guy died......... since he kept his knee on floyd's neck/back and/or shoulder for the following three minutes, the jury convicts........

All good points

But, the problem still remains in ppl trying to make it about racism

They are arguing that he killed Floyd because he's black and why he deserves to pay

If he gets off they will argue he got off because he's white

It's all about a stupid cop making an ignorant decision (If he did that is)

Nothing about black or white and that is the issue

If he gets off and ppl riot, then it's time to make a point to the crowds and everyone that it will not be tolerated anymore

12 Last