MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Kim Potter arrested, charged manslaughter

The female officer was just arrested

Developing

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Will the twinkies cancel their game? In-game? I mean they are losing, so why not
    Can cite fan protection due to upcoming riots

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the sad thing about this, imo it will not be enough for the street people to stop protesting each night imo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Rioting and looting will still continue. Doesn't matter.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

not unexpected. faces a maximum of 10 years.

MinnesotaFats

Chauvin grinning ear to ear

He just beat the murder charges based on this charge

carolinakid

not a good time in the states to be a white cop working in any city

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7067

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    not a good time in the states to be white

You ain't kidding

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

20+ years on job and can't figure out which is the gun & taser. Jailed for stupidity

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wish I was Black today. I'd be immune to Twitter banning, firing at jobs for outspoken speech, you name it.

White elites today are afraid of the black back lash now and being called a racist. Scares them to death and into submission. BLM rules!!!

I just feel bad for the Asians and Mexicans that are left out of the racial mix benefits. I guess their skin color is just to white.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    20+ years on job and can't figure out which is the gun & taser. Jailed for stupidity
    Doctors are no better. They go to school for years, get paid tons of money, and screw up all of the time. Like leaving surgical instruments in patients that they operate on. I guess that you just have to accept that mistakes will be made.

She deserves to be punished.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 209 Life

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Are you really suggesting that it is not good when people who belong to a certain group are held accountable for their actions?

carolinakid

^no not at all

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

What a mess.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Races need to segregate. It's not natural and only causes problems to try and live in another's society.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Races need to segregate. It's not natural and only causes problems to try and live in another's society.
    The fake news media and Democrats are in the process of doing just that. Race news is breaking news today!!! It's sad and divides the people. America will never be United thanks to the fake news main stream media today..

Facts don't matter.. All you see is a black man or black kid being shot by a white cop on the news and riots, so you will begin to think that is the norm and always happens which it doesn't. That's simply not true.. Facts and numbers don't support it.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Target selling those “Prayers to aid in hating whites” books hand, over fist

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Don't necessarily disagree as long as you don't infringe on another human beings life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness no matter what ethnicity, gender, or religion. However you might want to change your avatar of two lesbians kissing if you want to promote what is natural and what is not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She will do about 3 years

No biggie and collect her pension which is untouchable

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Same thing happened about 12 years ago in Oakland; the cop did a year for involuntary manslaughter.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Political charge.

She will never be convicted, nor should she be.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and TheMoneyShot

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Doctors are no better. They go to school for years, get paid tons of money, and screw up all of the time. Like leaving surgical instruments in patients that they operate on. I guess that you just have to accept that mistakes will be made.

She deserves to be punished.
    That's why doctors & lawyers are engaged in what's called "a practice". It a best practices business whose outcome is based on God (in life and in the court (in God we trust))

Policing is technique based and the officer us given a choice of discretion.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wish I was Black today. I'd be immune to Twitter banning, firing at jobs for outspoken speech, you name it.
    Wasn't the cop that pepper sprayed the lieutenant black? Didn't they can his ass with no pension? Are you saying he should have mistakenly grabbed his gun and shot the guy dead?

She obviously fukked up. I do not think she intentionally meant to kill that kid. I'm not sure what charges they pinned on her but I look at this like a vehicular manslaughter. She basically was negligent but did not hold malice. The kid was negligent as well and lost his life. What good would jail time serve here? How much pounds of flesh do people need from her to feel better? She lost her job. She killed a young man and is suffering a huge amount of guilt. Let it go. It sucks but it is what it is. His family wants more but in the end it won't get him back. They need to learn how to forgive. They will get a huge settlement payment. It won't bring him back but there's not much more that can be done. The best thing for them to do is to come out and say that they do not want her to go to jail. Try to befriend her and maybe, just maybe, something good can come out of this.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

I am just hoping Derek Chauvin testifies. Odds slim to none, but it would be entertaining.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I am just hoping Derek Chauvin testifies. Odds slim to none, but it would be entertaining.
    suicide seems like a solution to his problem, im sure he has a gun

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wasn't the cop that pepper sprayed the lieutenant black? Didn't they can his ass with no pension? Are you saying he should have mistakenly grabbed his gun and shot the guy dead?

She obviously fukked up. I do not think she intentionally meant to kill that kid. I'm not sure what charges they pinned on her but I look at this like a vehicular manslaughter. She basically was negligent but did not hold malice. The kid was negligent as well and lost his life. What good would jail time serve here? How much pounds of flesh do people need from her to feel better? She lost her job. She killed a young man and is suffering a huge amount of guilt. Let it go. It sucks but it is what it is. His family wants more but in the end it won't get him back. They need to learn how to forgive. They will get a huge settlement payment. It won't bring him back but there's not much more that can be done. The best thing for them to do is to come out and say that they do not want her to go to jail. Try to befriend her and maybe, just maybe, something good can come out of this.
    In all those incidents the victims were absolutely resisting arrest and NOT complying with officer orders.

The military guy that got pepper sprayed was filming it for a reason and playing up to it I believe. He knew what he was doing. Again all he had to do is cooperate with the officers and step out of the car and he would have NEVER got pepper sprayed. He wouldn't even unlock his car door to get out. Fock him.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Would you smash?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Don't know n own the story..but u r gonna get to a point where cops might be better off not getting involved...accidently on purpose the police cars gets flat or stalls...bc its not worth it

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Bernie Madoff dies in prison

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Will the twinkies cancel their game? In-game? I mean they are losing, so why not
    Can cite fan protection due to upcoming riots
    They show have they lost both games of a double header

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    Bernie Madoff dies in prison
    Got Ponzi?

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

I see your point. We have so many divisions in America. Rich & poor / young & old / north & south / Democrat and Republican. Let's not forget federal & state / state & city / men & women.

Society is destined to fail / nobody trusts anybody. Pretty hard to have a civil war again but wish we would never had the first one. The South will never, ever, ever, ever forgive the north.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

White elites today are afraid of the black back lash now and being called a racist. Scares them to death and into submission. BLM rules!!!

I just feel bad for the Asians and Mexicans that are left out of the racial mix benefits. I guess their skin color is just to white.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL MAN. Keep your white privelege card and use it everytime you get a chance man. Trust me. You dont want to live as a black man in America. It might seem enticing from the outside looking in but its just the bullshit from day to day. The constant pressure to prove yourself because how youa re depicted on national news to someone who have never socialized with someone that looks like you etc.....

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Have they arrested the prick cop that shot Ashli Babbit?

123 Last