bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The cop was a dick and I have no problem with him being fired, but the driver obviously had an agenda and was looking to provoke and escalate the situation, which is why he was recording everything. How many times did the police tell him to get out of the vehicle? 10? And this is after he wouldn't pull over for them, which is the reason why they had their guns drawn.

Just because you're wearing military clothing doesn't mean that you are in the military. The cops don't have a crystal ball in their vehicles, so they have no way of knowing who someone is or if they are actually serving in the armed forces.

People get pulled over all of the time for shit like this and it doesn't get turned into a drama class.
    Lmao...yea his agenda is to expose bad police. Mission accomplished. Escalate the situation by remaining calm and getting the cop to act the fool.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lmao...yea his agenda is to expose bad police. Mission accomplished. Escalate the situation by remaining calm and getting the cop to act the fool.

No his agenda was to play his part.

And we all know what that is.

That Hispanic officer should have sprayed his azz a couple more times for not getting out of the vehicle like he was effing told.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Did you know that Lieutenant's uncle was Eric Garner? All the more reason to create the drama.

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

I did find it funny that immediately after he sprayed the pepper spray, the driver was DONE arguing.

The cop was way too charged up, but I agree man just comply and deal w/ grievances later. Even if you're black and concerned your complaint won't be heard, you gotta believe being in the military does add credence to your story in the eyes of a judge. Anyway, he was able to push it right up to the limit without getting shot and he got exactly what he wanted.....the sympathy of millions of people, a nice payday, and probably a few months of fame.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think the army officer was sure of his rights and wanted the police to do their job. he got a bad cop off the street thoght

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think the army officer was sure of his rights and wanted the police to do their job. he got a bad cop off the street thoght
    That's the root of your problem...

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    All the experts of the Constitution at SBR, back any Man, who Serves and Protects it and condemns those who don't. Maybe.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    That's the root of your problem...
    This response stinks, BO. I think.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

The lieutenant acted reasonably and rationally. After the lights were put on he slowly drove to a well lit area. Then when the two officers came out guns drawn, frantically screaming contradictory orders he responded calmly. The lieutenant was correct in videoing this encounter as the officers lied on their police report. Both should have been fired long before the video was released. Time for cops to start carrying professional insurance as tax payers are getting sick and tired of having to cover for their incompetence.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    The lieutenant acted reasonably and rationally. After the lights were put on he slowly drove to a well lit area. Then when the two officers came out guns drawn, frantically screaming contradictory orders he responded calmly. The lieutenant was correct in videoing this encounter as the officers lied on their police report. Both should have been fired long before the video was released. Time for cops to start carrying professional insurance as tax payers are getting sick and tired of having to cover for their incompetence.
    hell yes! once it starts hurting their pockets, they will have an incentive to act right. Awesome take.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did you know that Lieutenant's uncle was Eric Garner? All the more reason to create the drama.

Wow, even more impressive he remained calmed then.

Knows first hand he could end up having to deal with a "Do what I say, when I say!!""Respect my authoritah!!" Judge Dredd wannabe type.

First 12