Betpoints: 5381

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    this is the co-founders wife
    JJ she is ready to take you down

What was his name before the change?

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22798

Pedophile Joe & the Whore of Babylon will pardon her and appoint the SLUT to be head of housing & urban development

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Interesting that riots start up a few days after this went public. Cover up?

eidolon
    USA

How is she making $500,000 a year?

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    What was his name before the change?
    Tyrone Johnson III

eidolon
    USA

it is crazy how fraud exists within charities. i rather give my money directly to people and i know where it goes.
    I used to donate to Beyond Borders until they completely made it all about politics. Then I was out. Now I just give to my local homeless shelters.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I used to donate to Beyond Borders until they completely made it all about politics. Then I was out. Now I just give to my local homeless shelters.
    Most non profit charity organizations are really ALL PROFIT organizations behind the scenes and books. Very crooked racket!!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Most non profit charity organizations are really ALL PROFIT organizations behind the scenes and books. Very crooked racket!!!
    Yup

That Kars for Kids the worst

Actually run by a corrupt Jewish fraternity that keeps 95% for admin costs & salary

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Scumbags that BLM

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Better not look up the Red Cross. Straight up thieves.
    United Way are the real thieves. BLM was always a scam not sure why people are shocked now.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-12-21 at 07:28 PM.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

I guess they got to find something to get mad about lmao. When it’s obvious white supremacy is the biggest domestic threat we start talking about donations now. Lmfao. Beautiful. I guess it’s obvious now. BLM were little pansies compared to these terrorist white supremacists. Remarkable. Even with all the complaints all summer from trump and his supporters, they finally change the narrative.

Beautiful. Mission accomplished.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Elon Musk is more black than BLM leader Shaun King.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    I guess they got to find something to get mad about lmao. When it’s obvious white supremacy is the biggest domestic threat we start talking about donations now. Lmfao. Beautiful. I guess it’s obvious now. BLM were little pansies compared to these terrorist white supremacists. Remarkable. Even with all the complaints all summer from trump and his supporters, they finally change the narrative.

Beautiful. Mission accomplished.
    All identity or race based political movements are about money, nothing else. Power is a close second, and typically they go hand in hand since you need attention to get the grifting, which is what all the black and women's movements are: subtle attempts to steal money from the real earners, productive people, or corporations who think they benefit socially from the madness (similar to pols).

Incompetent people can only use this method since they can't hack it in real life. Spiritually diseased materialists, or political bait and switch artists (pols and corps), are the only ones who either choose it willingly or fall for it.

When America finally runs out of money, you'll see how quickly people are "racist" and how much of a sham the whole thing always was. People, and groups aren't equal, it just depends on the characteristic one is talking about. Of course, everyone knows this; whether they admit it or say it out loud is another issue entirely. The funniest thing of all is that if there is diversity there by definition can't be equality.

That's why real Americans know that the only "equality" anyone can ever have in the world is equality under the law. And we have that, but we don't have equality of outcome so the race and sex hustlers complain and try to give freebies to the less competent.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Elon Musk is more black than BLM leader Shaun King.
    I dunno, he doesn't know how to smoke a blunt.

Don't all blacks know how to smoke blunts?

Does he play the bass too?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I dunno, he doesn't know how to smoke a blunt.

Don't all blacks know how to smoke blunts?

Does he play the bass too?

Elon Musk was born and raised in south africa.

More black than Shaun King fo sho.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    All identity or race based political movements are about money, nothing else. Power is a close second, and typically they go hand in hand since you need attention to get the grifting, which is what all the black and women's movements are: subtle attempts to steal money from the real earners, productive people, or corporations who think they benefit socially from the madness (similar to pols).

Incompetent people can only use this method since they can't hack it in real life. Spiritually diseased materialists, or political bait and switch artists (pols and corps), are the only ones who either choose it willingly or fall for it.

When America finally runs out of money, you'll see how quickly people are "racist" and how much of a sham the whole thing always was. People, and groups aren't equal, it just depends on the characteristic one is talking about. Of course, everyone knows this; whether they admit it or say it out loud is another issue entirely. The funniest thing of all is that if there is diversity there by definition can't be equality.

That's why real Americans know that the only "equality" anyone can ever have in the world is equality under the law. And we have that, but we don't have equality of outcome so the race and sex hustlers complain and try to give freebies to the less competent.
    Your problem is simply this. American and the rich (myself included) will NEVER run out of money. As far as BLM goes, I my own three letter response to them. NTM. (NOT TO ME). If every black suddenly left the USA and moved back to their homes in Africa, the USA would be much better off.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Elon Musk was born and raised in south africa.

More black than Shaun King fo sho.
    Yeah, but there are white people in South Africa too.

More to the point of evidence, as you can see he can't smoke a blunt and you have yet to prove whether or not he owns or even plays a bass guitar.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Your problem is simply this. American and the rich (myself included) will NEVER run out of money. As far as BLM goes, I my own three letter response to them. NTM. (NOT TO ME). If every black suddenly left the USA and moved back to their homes in Africa, the USA would be much better off.
    I'm not sure what to believe about you, so I won't guess, but you do make an awful lot of claims. Never? That's a long time.

By the way, Biggy, what do you consider rich?

And why do I have a problem? I stated the truth.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    much better that way. at least you know the money gets used right.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

This BLM co-founder fat waste of space along with all her BLM cult members all need to be jailed and stripped of their wealth..

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Wife & I decided long ago our charitable donations are to our local ‘no-kill’ animal shelters. We donate all year, and we usually do a ‘large’ donation around Christmas. We’ve actually become friendly with about 3 or 4 that are within 30 or so miles from our house. Not just money, but whenever we have extra towels, blankets, buy dog/cat food, whatever, we’ll take it to these shelters - and always happy to see us.....

FU## ‘Black Lives’
    FU## fake A$$ ‘religion’
    FU## ALL THAT $#!T.....

Donate your money responsibly.....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

this is the co-founders wife
    JJ she is ready to take you down

Juwanna Mann?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    She Dindu Nuffin!!!

BLM = preaches Marxism but these hypocrites want expensive shit and live in white neighborhoods

One of those BLM owners/founders moved into an all-white rich neighborhood where no black even live. Downright hypocrite. Made her money, and got out. I think one of them also has her own fukkin' airfield somewhere in California somehow. This sh*t was all given to her.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Wife & I decided long ago our charitable donations are to our local ‘no-kill’ animal shelters. We donate all year, and we usually do a ‘large’ donation around Christmas. We’ve actually become friendly with about 3 or 4 that are within 30 or so miles from our house. Not just money, but whenever we have extra towels, blankets, buy dog/cat food, whatever, we’ll take it to these shelters - and always happy to see us.....

FU## ‘Black Lives’
    FU## fake A$$ ‘religion’
    FU## ALL THAT $#!T.....

Donate your money responsibly.....

You mean you could of gave your $$$ to Joel Osteen and you didn't? Do you realize that could of added to his fleet of jets? Hey, FUKK YOU> FUKK YOU> what's wrong with you?

"Trusting When You Don't Understand" - Send him money even if you don't understand why he needs it

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

BLM founder don't got nothing on Joel Olsteen, Keneth Copeland, and Joyce Meyer.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Investigated? She should be tarred and feathered, and anyone who has a BLM sign in their yard.

And all their houses should be burned to the ground.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Investigated? She should be tarred and feathered, and anyone who has a BLM sign in their yard.

And all their houses should be burned to the ground.
    They are all fraudsters

First 12