BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The warrant was legit

Screenshot-20210413-205018-Samsung-Internet

But I'm still more concerned about using a traffic stop to make the warrant arrest and the use of the plate scanning data system/ data sharing to give probable cause here

I really think in this day and age that privacy and 4th ammendment protection is the next big thing
    Big Brother lives.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Big Brother lives.
    Have to separate the Democrat party, the LE agencies and their unions..

When the two are in power in municipalities everything turns to shit on the law front, and the subsequent order front can't keep up.

Law & Order, criminal and legal, need to go hand in hand. But instead we have politicians, usually liberals, making laws and asking cops to enforce them, the publicly going against those very laws (drug laws, sentencing, rape laws in Minny recently, traffic laws, etc)

Liberals need to decide, if we're not going to enforce these laws then take them off the books to eliminate the mo event of using data collection as the new stop & frisk

BOA12

Have to separate the Democrat party, the LE agencies and their unions..

When the two are in power in municipalities everything turns to shit on the law front, and the subsequent order front can't keep up.

Law & Order, criminal and legal, need to go hand in hand. But instead we have politicians, usually liberals, making laws and asking cops to enforce them, the publicly going against those very laws (drug laws, sentencing, rape laws in Minny recently, traffic laws, etc)

Liberals need to decide, if we're not going to enforce these laws then take them off the books to eliminate the mo event of using data collection as the new stop & frisk
    So FLA ,doesn't have this problem? This is not true, M F. Prohibit, punish and penalize has no party. Custom is easier to change, law not so much. Greatest tool, of the super evil, is make it illegal. Generally speaking, be it Red or blue, they don't fuk W/ the locals. Bad business. I'm with you, great reforms are needed. Seems Red States, going in reverse (GA, FLA AZ Texas, etc...) Victimless crime, makes a lot of dimes. And Captains, too.

MinnesotaFats

So FLA ,doesn't have this problem? This is not true, M F. Prohibit, punish and penalize has no party. Custom is easier to change, law not so much. Greatest tool, of the super evil, is make it illegal. Generally speaking, be it Red or blue, they don't fuk W/ the locals. Bad business. I'm with you, great reforms are needed. Seems Red States, going in reverse (GA, FLA AZ Texas, etc...) Victimless crime, makes a lot of dimes. And Captains, too.
    LE in Florida is soooo chill its almost non existent. I had a local cop give me a ride home once instead of a DUI. Think about that.

Florida doesn't fill its officers time sheet with speeding tix & seat belt enforcement and I guarantee the LE officer to citizen ratio in MN is 2xs maybe 3xs higher than FL.

FL may have same or similar laws on the books, but FL LE isn't being used as a revenue generating agency like LE in MANY liberal run cities are.

EX 1A a parking fine in DT fort myers is $17 if paid within 3 days via credit card.

A parking fine in Minneapolis is $80, and it has to be paid via cash or check or the CC charges a 5% fee

Why? Minneapolis police has a dedicated unit to enforce parking lol.

$100k/ yr + pension to read meters and write tickets. That's liberalism serving its community

BOA12

LE in Florida is soooo chill its almost non existent. I had a local cop give me a ride home once instead of a DUI. Think about that.

Florida doesn't fill its officers time sheet with speeding tix & seat belt enforcement and I guarantee the LE officer to citizen ratio in MN is 2xs maybe 3xs higher than FL.

FL may have same or similar laws on the books, but FL LE isn't being used as a revenue generating agency like LE in MANY liberal run cities are.

EX 1A a parking fine in DT fort myers is $17 if paid within 3 days via credit card.

A parking fine in Minneapolis is $80, and it has to be paid via cash or check or the CC charges a 5% fee

Why? Minneapolis police has a dedicated unit to enforce parking lol.

$100k/ yr + pension to read meters and write tickets. That's liberalism serving its community
    If you were black, would they have given you a ride home? I live in a red county, just west of Chicago. The fines are 3X that of the city. Revenues are down, due to virus. They are making up for the lost revenue.. I have friends, who don't even come in this Nazi run town. I never had a problem when I lived in the City, you have 2B an asshole, to get in trouble. Unless your black or Latino of course.. BOL on the dual citizenship, Bro.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

MinnesotaFats

If you were black, would they have given you a ride home? I live in a red county, just west of Chicago. The fines are 3X that of the city. Revenues are down, due to virus. They are making up for the lost revenue.. I have friends, who don't even come in this Nazi run town. I never had a problem when I lived in the City, you have 2B an asshole, to get in trouble. Unless your black or Latino of course.. BOL on the dual citizenship, Bro.
    Well I'm glad we agree that LE shouldn't be used as a revenue generator

Now...as to your question "if I were black" ok so let's put it this way...I'd feel more content w LE using racial profiling (IE a couple black kids driving a POS in a wealthy white neighborhood) versus the data collection / stop & frisk approach being used within communities of color.

In other words, if I were black and in DT ft myers yeah, they'd give me a ride home.

If I were black and just over the bridge in Cape coral, no they wouldn't.

When you're "visiting" a community you're a guest in, in more ways than one, you gotta tow the line.

I don't run around Costa Rica bitching about rice & beans or driving drunk, or- more importantly- talking back or causing a scene at the random roadside checkpoints, because I know I'm a guest here.

There's just a little too much entitlement & unjustified worthiness going on in some minority cultures IMHO and if they're gonna talk the talk, the best be able to walk the walk.

BOA12

Well I'm glad we agree that LE shouldn't be used as a revenue generator

Now...as to your question "if I were black" ok so let's put it this way...I'd feel more content w LE using racial profiling (IE a couple black kids driving a POS in a wealthy white neighborhood) versus the data collection / stop & frisk approach being used within communities of color.

In other words, if I were black and in DT ft myers yeah, they'd give me a ride home.

If I were black and just over the bridge in Cape coral, no they wouldn't.

When you're "visiting" a community you're a guest in, in more ways than one, you gotta tow the line.

I don't run around Costa Rica bitching about rice & beans or driving drunk, or- more importantly- talking back or causing a scene at the random roadside checkpoints, because I know I'm a guest here.

There's just a little too much entitlement & unjustified worthiness going on in some minority cultures IMHO and if they're gonna talk the talk, the best be able to walk the walk.
    Like I said, they don't fuk with locals. Anywhere. Systemic racism, not directed, at you or me. Going to bed, always a pleasure conversing W/U M F.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

No use arguing with BOA12 he's been brain dead for years. Like Joe Biden.

Guy can barely type half the time.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

Guess they don't call them the Clown News Network for nothing.

MinnesotaFats

Props to the bro!

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

Black heart \*\*\*\*\*\*, M F wasn't arguing with me. You cult members, are top shelf in the brain dept. Being a secretary, a typist, never high on my list. See you're a broke dik and brokeback, congrats!
    Last edited by BOA12; 04-14-21 at 06:38 AM. Reason: daze of your 2 you're for 19NERO

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

They're actually having a discussion, you should try it sometime dimwit

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    They're actually having a discussion, you should try it sometime dimwit
    Thanks Jay. Discussion, is the greatest Anti-Evil, next 2 Mary Jane, why these fools R unable.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lol. Even the thugs on the street call out the fake news race baiting media..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

MinnesotaFats

Small world
    Probably more a testament to the quality of education guys like the Mayor of BC (a school administrator in past) are giving the children of his district.

You think you might wanna know if your teachers are sleeping w meth using, feytynol guzzling, heroin shooting, armed robbing, counterfeit money distributing felons???

I mean seriously, how can she be a teacher or around kids....oh wait, Democrat party + Union+ educational system. Yeah it's working so well...just like Democrat party + union+ Police system.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Birds of feather flock together. Thugs..

Both Floyd and this punk kid were menaces to society with criminal history records. One was a drug addict and the other working on a life of crime. I wouldn't waste a single tear on either of them. World is a better place with both of them six feet under and dead as far as I'm concerned.

Both had warrants both were resisting arrest and both died.. Next. Who cares..

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

yeah Floyd was a very bad man and deserved to be executed.

and on the latest news the FBI just announced right wing terrorism has reached near epidemic proportions. All white, all voted for Trump. Much like you mr Jibby.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

and on the latest news the FBI just announced right wing terrorism has reached near epidemic proportions. All white, all voted for Trump. Much like you mr Jibby.
    Neither deserved to be executed and the cops will pay but I just said I won't shed a tear..

All lives matter but I'm into our cities in America being safer and smarter.. That starts with people staying in school, learning a trait and not turning to a life of crime and or drug abuse.

Dante I thought you were smarter then this buddy. I just keep it real and rational.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

He probably would have been high and driving and run over some kid riding his bike by now anyways.

oh and then there's this loser ...

"Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old Black man shot by a police officer in a Minneapolis suburb Sunday afternoon, had an open warrant for his arrest related to an aggravated armed robbery attempt."

He would have probably killed someone by now also.

Both likely would be been alive today if:

- they weren't criminals
    - they obeyed a lawful request from the police

DwightShrute

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It’s time to realize that Dwight and Jibby are two horrible people

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post

There it is. The female officer looked terrible in this. By terrible I mean unprofessional and pretty fukkin stupid.

"Oh I shot him...".

Wow...
    Just watched the video. First thing I noticed... why did it take the officer so damn long to handcuff him? I mean.... come on already! The officer was juggling his handcuffs taking his good ole sweet time. Damn.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Just watched the video. First thing I noticed... why did it take the officer so damn long to handcuff him? I mean.... come on already! The officer was juggling his handcuffs taking his good ole sweet time. Damn.
    women shouldn't be police.

That said, he'd be alive for a few more days if he simply complied. I mean, I would never think to disobey a police officer like he did. What a penetrating moron.

DwightShrute

how dumb is this MF in the car? He's asking to be killed.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not only that why is he trying to handcuff him right by the drivers door. He is a light guy they literally could put him anywhere they wanted to. Makes you wonder? It will be interesting to see what she and Chauvin get sentenced to compared to the immigrant Muslim cop that assainated an unarmed white female yoga instructor.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    meme of the fkin decade!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    how dumb is this MF in the car? He's asking to be killed.

wow this clown talking down to people who serve. newsmax is fake as fake news get

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    lmfao

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    wow this clown talking down to people who serve. newsmax is fake as fake news get
    This clown who served was being a prick and not cooperating.. He would have drove away with a handshake from the cops if he would have just obeyed the cops orders from the start. How hard is it to get out of the car?

He was purposely recording the entire incident from a camera mounted inside his truck. I think he was milking it to get a civil lawsuit payout or some kind of sympathy like he is getting now.

I think this clown did a disservice to the people that serve if you ask me.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    did you watch it?

If so, what did he say that you disagree with?

First ... 7891011 Last