pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    State my bad. Ya got me there.. Brain fart by JIBS.. It happens.

I'd hate to be a cop tonight fighting the rioters.. Dangerous job.
    You should get Gas-X for your brain. Seems to be a regular thing with you.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    It is official: Nets at wolves cancelled
    NHL too.

What in the fuk is going?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's the same type of message though.

Not really the "woke" rally cry for change you would expect, more of respect and safety thing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A statement from the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mnwild?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#mnwild</a>: <a href="https://t.co/3YDy8HTJKz">pic.twitter.com/3YDy8HTJKz</a></p>&mdash; Minnesota Wild (@mnwild) <a href="https://twitter.com/mnwild/status/1381694211477606402?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >April 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not the same flavor as LeBronda saying he's hunted everyday so they're taking a night off.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    NHL too.

What in the fuk is going?
    I fully expect other games to be called tonight too. In support of this "tragedy" that reminds everyone of "911". All flags half mast. Schools will also be closing early in states where they are open

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The warrant was for a gun charge and fleeing from the police.
    If you are a cop and you find this out, you are going to be more defensive when dealing with a suspect.
    Kermit - stop being a wussy. These cops did not fear for their lives. The female cop clearly didn't intend to kill him. He fukked up and she fukked up. Stop trying to criminalize this kid. He was more stupid than criminal.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I fully expect other games to be called tonight too. In support of this "tragedy" that reminds everyone of "911". All flags half mast. Schools will also be closing early in states where they are open
    Take a knee Stake...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    What kind of a chump poses with cash using 10's and 20's? Maybe he's never heard of a C-note because he can't count to 100.
    You’ve never done or taken stupid pictures as a teenager? The holier than though of sbr

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Will they cancel all basketball games tonight? -175 yes.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You’ve never done or taken stupid pictures as a teenager? The holier than though of sbr
    I've seen at least a dozen posters at SBR post cash pics and probably at least 50 that posted betting tickets to make themselves look like big ballers.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Take a knee Stake...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave stake1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

We have a CULTURE problem in this country this will always be the problem social media TV music all don’t help this kids want to be cool gangsters ect women want to be independent sluts it’s all the same

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Why would they cancel games outside of MN?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

NBA can cancel all night long. Give me MLB. If for some reason they wuss out, Vince NEVER shuts the WWE down.

stake1

Mlb too:

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    NBA can cancel all night long. Give me MLB. If for some reason they wuss out, Vince NEVER shuts the WWE down.
    Not tonight. He has to have his new announcer: Adnan Virk introduced in front of no fans

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why are they doing this in the sports leagues

Nobody gives a fuk and never accomplishes anything

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, for now it really isn't being framed as anything other than a local safety and respect issue.

There isn't a current protest movement growing among the sports leagues.

At least not yet or that we know of.

But some teams might mis interpret the message here and do something foolish.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No that female cop is a tard and she should be fired. It was clearly a mistake though and I don't think she should face criminal charges. She yells taser and fires her gun. Total brain fart in the moment.

The family will get a fat civil suit settlement from the city...
    how do you mistake a taser for a gun? The lawsuit should be taken out the officers pension and make them accountable for penetrating up

wikkidinsane

I've seen at least a dozen posters at SBR post cash pics and probably at least 50 that posted betting tickets to make themselves look like big ballers.
    facts hahaha

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Last Summer/Fall I started to worry about the state of affairs for a lot of reasons, but this one in particular.

As much as a strong light was being shone on the shootings, the bad cops, racist cops and the general fear the Black community has of being shot by an officer, especially when being pulled over -- this has to have emboldened many for many reasons...

I have heard some stories of Black people being even more scared to get pulled over nowadays, which I can believe and sympathize with....
    but some have perhaps rightly detected a change in 'weather'( perhaps there have been many private conversations about how they have been let go with a surge of 'warnings' lately. Maybe they have talked about how the Cops are pretty scared now...this is easily imagined) and realized they might be able to get away with more in most circumstances: the risk, they sense, might be worth the reward....as they say to themselves, the last thing this cop wants to be involved in is a shooting that will destroy his life...(Today's situation, you have a cop who was willing to shoot a taser, but not a gun for example)...

So now this has emboldened many, leaving us with a big problem of now potentially more combative arrests and more shootings...

If any one has worked as teacher, coach or youth (especially troubled youth), you might have noticed this....The kids know...Take a bad teacher for example who has lost control of the class and he/she is yelling at kids, handing out some detentions, but also making a lot of empty threats as well,. The kids have zero respect for the teacher - and which is more, they rightfully suspect that the teacher can't suspend everyone, or does not really want to create another scene with another kid....

They know this game extremely well for it is the same pattern with their weak parent....The kid actually knows that after the weak parent punishes them, they are actually less likely to do so in the near future, or even follow-up on the first punishment....so rather than serving as a deterrent or a boundary (as it would with a good teacher/coach/parent), it is looked at more like an earned breach in the fortress...

Kids, youth, criminal types -- are all extremely gifted at picking up on this...

We have become weak, we have lost control -- to the good of no one...

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    This is the quality of police you
    Get when nobody wants to do the job and they are poorly funded and not trained well.... who is it wanting to defund the police?
    stop it. defend the police talk only started last year. and the saying defend the police is used to loosely reroute the funds to help police with the deployment of other professionals

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Out of "respect".

I'm sure the players are ready to go riot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You should get Gas-X for your brain. Seems to be a regular thing with you.
    Sorry MR Perfect. Glad you are checking and sniffing my asss on SBR with every post I create daily. Keep up the good and noble work Pablo.

wikkidinsane

Yes the kid shouldn't have pulled off and yes the cop shot him instead of a taser and yet only one of them is living right now. dammit man! In this situation I don't think its racial but police have to be accountable for their penetrate ups

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    how do you mistake a taser for a gun? The lawsuit should be taken out the officers pension and make them accountable for penetrating up
    Exactly, this cop will get a MORE SEVERE charge than Chauvin, it's what the law demands.

And libs, can we stop the affirmative action bullshit now? Female cops are worthless and a detriment to the force. Just like female soldiers in war or female firefighters.

Let's just stop this bullshit...please.

This cop will get a M2 charge and spend 25 years in jail I certainly hope, this is 10xs worse than George Floyd because the underlying circumstances is a fukking air freshener
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Poor training, heat of the moment. We all make mistakes. Fortunately for most of us it's just a bad bet, stock pick or selling bitcoin at $10

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Check Lebron tweets hourly, when he speaks the NBA sheep listen.

wikkidinsane

let me post the video. I've used a taser before but I could tell the difference between it and a gun. maybe police use one that it similar to a gun?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Last Summer/Fall I started to worry about the state of affairs for a lot of reasons, but this one in particular.

As much as a strong light was being shone on the shootings, the bad cops, racist cops and the general fear the Black community has of being shot by an officer, especially when being pulled over -- this has to have emboldened many for many reasons...

I have heard some stories of Black people being even more scared to get pulled over nowadays, which I can believe and sympathize with....
    but some have perhaps rightly detected a change in 'weather'( perhaps there have been many private conversations about how they have been let go with a surge of 'warnings' lately. Maybe they have talked about how the Cops are pretty scared now...this is easily imagined) and realized they might be able to get away with more in most circumstances: the risk, they sense, might be worth the reward....as they say to themselves, the last thing this cop wants to be involved in is a shooting that will destroy his life...(Today's situation, you have a cop who was willing to shoot a taser, but not a gun for example)...

So now this has emboldened many, leaving us with a big problem of now potentially more combative arrests and more shootings...

If any one has worked as teacher, coach or youth (especially troubled youth), you might have noticed this....The kids know...Take a bad teacher for example who has lost control of the class and he/she is yelling at kids, handing out some detentions, but also making a lot of empty threats as well,. The kids have zero respect for the teacher - and which is more, they rightfully suspect that the teacher can't suspend everyone, or does not really want to create another scene with another kid....

They know this game extremely well for it is the same pattern with their weak parent....The kid actually knows that after the weak parent punishes them, they are actually less likely to do so in the near future, or even follow-up on the first punishment....so rather than serving as a deterrent or a boundary (as it would with a good teacher/coach/parent), it is looked at more like an earned breach in the fortress...

Kids, youth, criminal types -- are all extremely gifted at picking up on this...

You have to have a ruling class in a civilized society. For 150+ years it was the ownership society.

Liberals have eroded this under the false premise that we are all equal. This is fake hope.

People invested in their community by home ownership or business ownership are 1st class, those who dutifully work in a community are second class and those who grift or wander are 3rd class.

Voting needs to restricted, soas to firmly establish the ruling class in a fair manner, then the worthless poor & transients and outlayer groups that cause all the issues and social stress will fall in line due to their stupid causes and unfounded concerns being ignored, as they should be, or they'll leave and move on to a place where they can express their voice.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

because LeBrick will cry and demand it

wikkidinsane

hw got pulled over for an airfreshner hanging from his rear view mirror. wtf?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Exactly, this cop will get a MORE SEVERE charge than Chauvin, it's what the law demands.
    This cop will get a M2 charge and spend 25 years in jail I certainly hope, this is 10xs worse than George Floyd because the underlying circumstances is a fukking air freshener
    Come on Minny. 25 years for making a mistake? She didn't intend on killing this kid. She wanted to tazer him to get him to straighten up. She should do zero time.

Chauvin on the other hand laid on GF for 9+ minutes. Bystanders were telling him he was killing him and he just stayed their smirking as he snuffed the life out of him. How you can defend Chauvin is crazy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post

Spare the rod spoil the child. Beat em with a stick i say!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Another mommas boy cop

First ... 2345678 ... Last