hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

New Documentary: "The Greatest Story Never Told"

https://www.moneytreepublishing.com/...ory-never-told

It’s been banned everywhere, but it’s back for good. Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of an incredible story. The story of a boy from an ordinary family whose ambition was to become an artist, but who instead became a drifter.

His destiny, however, was not to drift, but to rise to the greatest heights of power, eventually becoming one of the most influential men who ever lived. Now for the first time, here is a documented account of a story many believe to be . . .

The Greatest Story NEVER Told!A film by Dennis Wise

This ground-breaking documentary chronicles the rise of Germany from defeat in World War I, to communist attempts to take over Germany, hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power. It also reveals the personal side of Adolf Hitler: who he was, his family background, his artwork and struggles in Vienna, and what motivated him to come to power.

Uncover the real root causes of World War II.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Well...I mean there was some bad stuff in there, but I really wish our educational system would educate more on the total failure of Wilson and Chamberlain in 1919.

That set the stage not only for ww2 but Korea and Vietnam, and the total ignorance and apathy towards the Bolsheviks cost the US how many trillions in defense spending and aid to keep that eastern front?

Nobody addresses the failures of Wilson and Roosevelt, Truman and Kennedy, because they are Democrats. Every fukking military or policy disaster in the 20th century came under Democrat rule. From Paris and Prohibition to Vietnam and the "great society" its been a total liberal disaster and to pay for it they killed the economic viability of their own voters. The Working class and retirees. That there's still anyone making under 100k or over 65 voting for a liberal is beyond fukkin retarded.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

very long

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Fock Adolf..

Dude had some kind of charisma and drive though to get to the status he did in life and I'll give him that much..

Jews weren't liked in Germany and Europe in those times mostly because they were taking over all the big business action and the banking systems also in Europe. Germany included. Jews were only hiring Jews. Greedy and selfish. Isolate within their own Jewish race and religious beliefs. Looked down on all others as inferior. The chosen race..

German people latched onto Hitler and his hateful dictatorship revengeful rhetoric.

I've traveled through Europe and talked to the old folks years ago and that's what they told me.

Still you don't exterminate the Jewish people like Hitler did in concentration camps. That's just pure evil and hate.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-06-21 at 11:38 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    very long

I forgot what thread jtoler, but I saw a few edited messages with no type. I started laughing and said I should ask him to PM me the original messages. LOL.