DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Guy just wanted one last smoke before getting burried.

No biggie

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I love it when i see one of those jackasses shown the light. Remember the one moron who was posting i think it was Face book live saying it was fake. He was riding in car shares and not wear a mask . Then he gets nailed by Covid and the next thing you see he is posting from bed on Oxygen and he gave it to his wife who was on a ventilator. He said she was not doing good so there is a chance she died because of his stupidity. You can look it up his name was Brian Hitchens . So because he thought it was fake and went around preaching he probably ended up killing his wife.

I have been doing my job 16 years and never seen anything like this. I lost several clients 2 that i really liked i was actually friends with went out to dinner a few times. Both totally healthy . Both dead in a week. I called the ones wife up to give my condolences and she broke down . It was a hard call.

The difference between the flu and this is how it attacks the lungs. Once you end up on a ventilator odds are you will not make it. Yea the flu will create some breathing issues but not like this. My niece had this and it was really bad almost put on a ventilator. She has had the flu before this was different she and her dad both had it and came close to a ventilator. With the flu there are shots and remedies. With this once you get it it is like nothing works very well. My niece at one point could not take 2 steps without collapsing and had a 104 fever. I was so worried for my niece i was sending stuff on amazon that said it helps raise your immune system and lower a fever. I have both my nieces work for me and i have seen them sick before. This was different and the most worried i have ever been for her . Luckily and i am not saying it was from the stuff i sent her but after she started taking the stuff i sent the fever broke finally. So maybe it helped a little i was desperate to help her .

One of our agents had this too and it almost killed him he was in the hospital on oxygen for 3 weeks. He finally came home and pulled through but he will never be the same because a lot of the people that had covid even if they survive there will be issues permanently. Mostly breathing because it does so much damage so if you get close to being on a ventilator or oxygen you will probably never be the same again .

This is not a hoax . Between my job and family and friends i have easily known about 80 people that have had it.

Again, its a hoax in these terms.

I have not seen one ambulance on my city street since this started over a year ago now. 13 months. Not one ambulance pulling out a dead body or a living body for that matter. Now, I said this a few weeks in (13 months ago). Perception. People aren't dropping dead in the streets all over the place so you don't need to shut everything down, mask up, and take a vaccine. IF THEE ABOVE WAS OCCURRING, THEN BY GOLLY, I WOULD KILL PEOPLE TO GET TO FIRST IN LINE FOR THAT VACCINE.

Its the death of perception. This whole bullshit thing. It proves people no longer USE their perceptions. See Florida. See Texas. See South Dakota. See Sweden. See other countries, that never locked down, and barely masked up. Did not use social retarding (distancing).

No ambulance on street = bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit. And believe me, this was way before those mask mandates came out. So, you can't say people were social retarding and masking up and that's why no ambulances were ever around. You can't say, oh, the virus didn't spread to your area yet because I'm 3 minutes from Detroit (an original HOT SPOT for this deadly virus).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

also, go check cdc's own website for number of common flu cases........ a couple thousand vs. hundreds of thousands for the same period pre covid hoax............
    I love Russian rap.

That's a behind the scenes video of the filming of this Russian rap video. Not sure if it will embed so here is the link...https://vimeo.com/464690979

Nothing gets by Russian Rocket KVB!!!

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/464690979" width="640" height="388" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Again, its a hoax in these terms.

I have not seen one ambulance on my city street since this started over a year ago now. 13 months. Not one ambulance pulling out a dead body or a living body for that matter. Now, I said this a few weeks in (13 months ago). Perception. People aren't dropping dead in the streets all over the place so you don't need to shut everything down, mask up, and take a vaccine. IF THEE ABOVE WAS OCCURRING, THEN BY GOLLY, I WOULD KILL PEOPLE TO GET TO FIRST IN LINE FOR THAT VACCINE.

Its the death of perception. This whole bullshit thing. It proves people no longer USE their perceptions. See Florida. See Texas. See South Dakota. See Sweden. See other countries, that never locked down, and barely masked up. Did not use social retarding (distancing).

No ambulance on street = bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit. And believe me, this was way before those mask mandates came out. So, you can't say people were social retarding and masking up and that's why no ambulances were ever around. You can't say, oh, the virus didn't spread to your area yet because I'm 3 minutes from Detroit (an original HOT SPOT for this deadly virus).
    I have not had an ambulance on my street for Covid either. But i still have known about 80 people that had this . So it absolutely is not fake. And not only have so many of my clients gotten hit by this but my own family and friends have gotten this. Some hit extremely hard . Others not so much. One died. And most of them had the attitude of "I want to enjoy my life and not be held hostage".

And i am not saying the Government may blow this out of proportion to fit certain agendas i am sure if they can gain something somewhere they will do exactly that . I agree with you there may be that Hehfest.

What i am saying with a 100% certainty because of what i have seen with my own eyes between my clients and family , is it 100% is definitely NOT a hoax. In all the years i have been doing this i have never seen anything like this hit my clients and my own family. If you take away the politics and everything you see on TV and everywhere else all i am saying is i have seen this kill several people that i never would have thought would have been killed.

And i have not wanted to get the vaccine either i even wonder if it actually will work or they just hurried it out to make people feel safe. I know a bunch who got it though so i am seeing how they feel first. Seems like the first shot makes you tired and a lot have gotten sick from the second shot.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

I can translate some of this

:35-:44 Make sure everyone if you are going to have sex with a young woman you make sure you wear protection before sex sex sex

1:04 - 2:15 I saw a tree today
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

captrobey, not saying it's not a real phenomenon, it is a virus.... just like the h1n1 that was released by a chinese lab back in 2009 that we wrecked our economy over by shutting down our nation... oh, wait, obama was president..... we didn't shut down; he didn't do a damn thing til over 140K had the shit and 10,000 americans died....

the hoax is the fukkin' over the top response......

h1n1 got five mins on the news, and obama's six month late national health care emergency was praised as "making more tools available" to fight this year's particularly nasty flu.....

like clain said, biden fukked up everything he did in regards to h1n1......

this entire response in 2020 was orchestrated by the left to have something to level off at trump after they tanked the economy due to this shit; we never shouid have shut down shit......

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i thought the dude driving was going to go straight up beavis and have a seizure as the other guy ended his verse.......... started lookin' really intense...........
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Yes it does matter. If you shortened a handful of peoples lives by six months but you’re stealing a year of life from millions. It does not make sense. I’ve lost two friends to suicide during this pandemic. I’ve had friends whose lives and careers are ruined. All to save some 85 year olds. Yes it does matter. I will trade the last six months of my life to not ruin a generation. But then again I’m not selfish
    How do we know those two friends wouldn't have killed themselves anyway or how do we know they even existed?

If they had their lives and careers ruined over a little pandemic they weren't worth living anyway no?

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

I knew it was a hoax in january 2020, muhfuggen sheeple still haven't caught up. Look at a place like Nigeria, overpopulated with no sanitation and poor healthcare. How do they deal with covid? They don't, and life goes on as usual because it's just the flu.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    How do we know those two friends wouldn't have killed themselves anyway or how do we know they even existed?

If they had their lives and careers ruined over a little pandemic they weren't worth living anyway no?
    We don’t know that obviously but there have been a lot of mental issues and suicides in general during pandemic. I think it’s been pretty rough for some people. I think a young generation of people are becoming dependent on the government. And these bullshit stimulus checks are going to become expected. A bad economy shortens people’s life expectancy too. Where do you draw the line. You seem to think 85 year old lives are more important Than everybody else’s life and I don’t. agree to disagree

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    captrobey, not saying it's not a real phenomenon, it is a virus.... just like the h1n1 that was released by a chinese lab back in 2009 that we wrecked our economy over by shutting down our nation... oh, wait, obama was president..... we didn't shut down; he didn't do a damn thing til over 140K had the shit and 10,000 americans died....

the hoax is the fukkin' over the top response......

h1n1 got five mins on the news, and obama's six month late national health care emergency was praised as "making more tools available" to fight this year's particularly nasty flu.....

like clain said, biden fukked up everything he did in regards to h1n1......

this entire response in 2020 was orchestrated by the left to have something to level off at trump after they tanked the economy due to this shit; we never shouid have shut down shit......
    But like i said i have never seen so many people effected and clients i know die from this. The closest maybe and i am 55 was maybe the Aids virus. Everyone thought the world may end then for a short time until most found out you basically in most cases had to be gay to get it. Then noone was really worried.

I am just saying if you take everything out that is said on TV and all the politics and we are talking just me to you -And i think or hope you know me well enough to know i am an honest person, that the amount of people i have seen effected or killed that this is something that is effecting more people then you think. This is more then just a little thing or a common flu which some keep making this into. This took 3 people that i really liked. It almost took 2 more my niece and one of our agents i am friends with. All the ones i know that died 2 of the 3 were healthy . The flu would not have killed them .

Maybe Donk maybe one of the problems could be there are different strands thats why it took so long for a vaccine. The virus kept mutating. Could it be one of those strands is the one that did the most damage. I dont know just thinking. I mean does seem like a lot of the ones effected came in like a 3 month span. I have not had any clients call recently that were sick or their family call to say they passed away. So maybe it was just that one stand idk . What i do know is it was definitely real because it ravaged through a lot of clients . Hopefully the vaccine works and stops it . I would like to go on my already postponed cruise next year .

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Imagine saying it’s a hoax because you haven’t seen an ambulance on your street. These auto donks, genghis, hehfest..... these are the dumbest people in society. This is why we need IQ tests to live in this country. These people should be aborted by their parents right now.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I love Russian rap.

That's a behind the scenes video of the filming of this Russian rap video. Not sure if it will embed so here is the link...https://vimeo.com/464690979

Nothing gets by Russian Rocket KVB!!!

I miss RR.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Imagine saying it’s a hoax because you haven’t seen an ambulance on your street. These auto donks, genghis, hehfest..... these are the dumbest people in society. This is why we need IQ tests to live in this country. These people should be aborted by their parents right now.
    There was a guy who went to a hospital and tried to force his way in and was trying to say there were no people that had covid inside the whole thing was made up. He was screaming at people as he drove away . On youtube somewhere.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    There was a guy who went to a hospital and tried to force his way in and was trying to say there were no people that had covid inside the whole thing was made up. He was screaming at people as he drove away . On youtube somewhere.
    Sick sick people out there. Many find their way here to sbr.

First 12