Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

HBO: Q: Into the Storm

Has anyone seen this documentary series on HBO about QAnon and that message board that allowed this to go on?

Really interesting stuff if you can get past the very strange people behind it all.

Chicken&Waffles

I asked my Trump supporting friend about this site and he said oh yeah those are just some crazy assholes.

I said “crazy” is an understatement. Some of the most hateful people on the planet would be more suitable.

3 white supremacists, who were members of that message board, posted live footage of their shootings in El Passo when the guy went to kill every Mexican he could. The guy in Philly at the Jewish Synagogue, he live streamed his shooting for the board as the board erupted in joy. And I forget where the last shooting was, but all members of that 100% free speech forum where Q posts.

Congress is going after that message forum now. That’s where I left off.

Chicken&Waffles

Episode 4 is pretty eye popping. They say Q is Bannon. But there’s more to the story....could be a set up. But Bannon is documented giving the sites owners 14,088 to help pay for lawyer fees. Why 14 thousand and 88 dollars?

What’s the 8th letter in the alphabet? What’s two H’s together? And the 14 stands for 14 words. The 14 words stand for...”we must secure the existence of our people and the future for white children.”

The site owner explains that’s why he got that exact amount from Bannon. Wow.

Insane how much this stuff has impacted people. I find it very very interesting how delusional Bannon and these trump supporters are. It’s fascinating.

Chicken&Waffles

This guy was a special advisor to Trump and setting policy in our country.

Think about that.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    This guy was a special advisor to Trump and setting policy in our country.

Think about that.
    Do you how many times BLM was at the WH to see Obama? Ya, these self proclaimed Marxists who called for the killing of police and the defunding of the police. The ones that caused riots, looting and killing all across the country last year because of one dead druggie criminal. They even persuaded politicians to paint huge BLACK LIVES MATTER on public streets, using taxpayer dollars during a pandemic! LOL. They even got the NBA to paint it on their courts! Imagine if any other sports league painted the name of a terrorist organization on their playing surface? Imagine turning on the watch the game and see KKK or antifa painted on the basketball court?

Its all a lie. It all about power.

Qanon is just a distraction from what is really happening. The power grab. The race hustling.

HBO wouldn't make a documentary about BLM or antifa because it goes against the narrative. Instead, they make one about this irrelevant Qanon which no one cares about.

Anything to distract the sheep.

RUSSIA!!!

Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-31-21 at 11:44 AM.

Chicken&Waffles

What? BLM?

Lmfao. Have you read what this thread says? 3 white supremacist members of that QAnon forum posted on that message board right before they started shooting Mexicans or Jews. The white supremacist from Philly posted his live stream of the shooting so his fellow posters could watch and encourage him. Sickening.

These people make BLM look like a bunch of pussies. So shut the f*ck up, delusional man.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Has anyone seen this documentary series on HBO about QAnon and that message board that allowed this to go on?

Really interesting stuff if you can get past the very strange people behind it all.
    I like the little deformed brittle bones "talking head."

literally, a talking head....

DwightShrute

What? BLM?

Lmfao. Have you read what this thread says? 3 white supremacist members of that QAnon forum posted on that message board right before they started shooting Mexicans or Jews. The white supremacist from Philly posted his live stream of the shooting so his fellow posters could watch and encourage him. Sickening.

These people make BLM look like a bunch of pussies. So shut the f*ck up, delusional man.
    The drive by media:

They fly into a situation. They arrive on the scene. The make up stuff . They stir up emotions to a frenzied fever pitch. They spread lies, and then, after a few hours or a few days when the real facts come out, they are gone. They are down the road doing it again on the next story, while everyone else is left in their wake with a mess that real Americans have to clean up.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I like the little deformed brittle bones "talking head."

literally, a talking head....

There are definitely some weird people behind it.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The drive by media:

They fly into a situation. They arrive on the scene. The make up stuff . They stir up emotions to a frenzied fever pitch. They spread lies, and then, after a few hours or a few days when the real facts come out, they are gone. They are down the road doing it again on the next story, while everyone else is left in their wake with a mess that real Americans have to clean up.

The only question really we have for you is...do you believe in Q? Is Q real news to you? And the MSM is fake news? Clarify for us please.

DwightShrute

The only question really we have for you is...do you believe in Q? Is Q real news to you? And the MSM is fake news? Clarify for us please.
    do they exist? I mean ya it sure seems like they do. They are nothing. I know absolutely nothing about them. They are that insignificant. The media is making them out to be something.

antifa is a problem. Have you seen what they have been doing in Portland and Seattle? For months.

BLM is the biggest domestic threat to Americans. They use race to intimidate people. They have the dems and them MSM to help. We have all see the proof all of last summer throughout the country. Those reported mostly peaceful protests LOL. Hundreds injured, over 30 murdered, looting, rioting and burning down entire neighborhoods.

Chicken&Waffles

If BLM is the biggest domestic threat, then why did Department of Homeland Security declare white supremacy and far right hate groups the biggest domestic threat recently? Use facts like I do, clown.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...-within-the-us

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...eat-dhs-409236

I come with facts, bonehead. That is a problem for your delusional detached from reality mindset.

If you know you know. And remember...I’m an independent. You slurp on the far right ideologies. Whacko.

3 white supremacist supporters and QAnon enthusiasts went on a shooting rampage based on somebody else’s skin color and religion...and that’s just people who were apart of that message board and posted before they acted. I’m sure there were many more and will be many more. It’s not the Afghan with the bomb you have to worry about anymore. It’s the white guy with the gun.

What did BLM do again? Burn a target?

DwightShrute

If BLM is the biggest domestic threat, then why did Department of Homeland Security declare white supremacy and far right hate groups the biggest domestic threat recently? Use facts like I do, clown.

I come with facts, bonehead. That is a problem for your delusional detached from reality mindset.

If you know you know. And remember...I’m an independent. You slurp on the far right ideologies. Whacko.

3 white supremacist supporters and QAnon enthusiasts went on a shooting rampage based on somebody else’s skin color and religion.

Those are not the truth what you posted.

Let's look at BLM by early JUNE 2020. They were just getting started.

The violence by early June 2020 had resulted in two deaths, 604 arrests, and upwards of $500 million in property damage to 1,500 locations, making it the second-most destructive period of local unrest in United States history, after the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

It continued.

Over 30 dead. Over 200 police injured. Thousands of others injured.

Axios reports riot damage is the most costly in history. The damage from riots and looting across the U.S. following the death of George Floyd is estimated to be the costliest in insurance history – between $1 billion and $2 billion

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBut what about the KKK? Fukk them too.

Chicken&Waffles

Congress asked the site owners if they would do anything about the white supremacy content on the site and the guy said no. And I won’t mention any names of the site here. Watch the documentary if you want to know more.

The white supremacy is the issue. The QAnon crap is just disinformation to empower idiots.

Chicken&Waffles

3 white supremacist supporters and QAnon enthusiasts went on a shooting rampage based on somebody else’s skin color and religion...and that’s just people who were apart of that message board and posted before they acted. I’m sure there were many more and will be many more. It’s not the Afghan with the bomb you have to worry about anymore. It’s the white guy with the gun.

“What you posted isn’t true.”

LMFAO. Are you retarded or what?

DwightShrute

“What you posted isn’t true.”

LMFAO. Are you retarded or what?
    which part? The part that it was the costliest in US history?

BTW, you quote the Washington Compost. Any thoughts on them fabricating the phone call Trump has with GA election officials?

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

The MSM are political advocates. Rather than reporting the news, they push political ideology and narratives from the democratic party.

Its about power. Nothing else. With power, you can make millions and silence those you want.

You should see this by now. They were cheerleaders for the BLM riots. The CDC said protesting in large numbers for systemic racism outweighs the risk of Covid. Democratic Mayor quickly jump aboard and did the fake news outlets. Do you honestly think they would have the audacity to say something so ridiculous if Trump wasn't president and it wasn't an election year?

Open your eyes.

Chicken&Waffles

Back on topic crazy guy.... is DHS apart of the deep state operative? 😂 🤣

Chicken&Waffles

Trump supporters trying to kick knowledge is the most comical and irrational shit a person can listen to. You laugh but you realize how lost this person across from you is. It’s fascinating stuff truly. Modern day Nazis.

DwightShrute

Back on topic crazy guy.... is DHS apart of the deep state operative?  藍
    are you saying that every government employee is honest?

Did you forget about Russian collusion already? The FBI guy fired for changing dates on the fisa warrant after deceiving the fisa court judge repeatedly? Comey? Clapper? Brennan? Biden? Obama? They fukking spied on Trump's campaign and they tried to cover it up and then spent over 2 years deflecting away trying to tie Trump to Russia.

Can we go back a few more years and mention WMD's?

You don't even consider the possibility there are corrupt individuals inside government?

Chicken&Waffles

Is DHS part of the deep state? It is a yes or no question for you

DwightShrute

Is DHS part of the deep state? It is a yes or no question for you
    No

Could there be bad actor inside? Who knows.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    No

Could there be bad actor inside? Who knows.
    Thank you. I really am interested in how you guys think.

Could you tell me who you do believe consists of the Deep State?

DwightShrute

Thank you. I really am interested in how you guys think.

Could you tell me who you do believe consists of the Deep State?
    by definition: a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.

I think we can all agree it exists. We have seen many example of this over the years and we continue to see more each year. They are very powerful so its very hard to prove much of the time.

Russia Collusion is a great example and I mentioned several people.

The 50 former intelligence officials who all signed a letter right before the election stating the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation. They outright lied.

What about what happened the Jeffrey Epstein? You think he hung himself?

George Sorros?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Amazing stuff

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

These Q/Trump people are extremely violent and dangerous people. Very mentally ill.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    These Q/Trump people are extremely violent and dangerous people. Very mentally ill.
    Have a false sense of reality, the hard way; drug and alcohol free.

BOA12

Congress asked the site owners if they would do anything about the white supremacy content on the site and the guy said no. And I won’t mention any names of the site here. Watch the documentary if you want to know more.

The white supremacy is the issue. The QAnon crap is just disinformation to empower idiots.
    White supremacy crap is disinformation to empower idiots. You're dealing W/, the collateral, immoral damage.

Chicken&Waffles

Can’t wait for episodes 5 and 6 tomorrow. The final episodes.

BOA12

Trump supporters trying to kick knowledge is the most comical and irrational shit a person can listen to. You laugh but you realize how lost this person across from you is. It’s fascinating stuff truly. Modern day Nazis.
    The New Confederacy, Obstructionist Republican Party. Thriving in GA, FLA, Texas, etc.... Adolph Hitler never died, his legacy doing well, stateside. McCarthyism, The Red scare, was Their beginning. Nixon, H Bush, early major players, like Grandad prescott bush in WWII.

Chicken&Waffles

Holy f*cking shit

Chicken&Waffles

6th episode is incredible. Wow.

Now we know who Trump was getting his intel from 😂 😂 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣

Comical shit. Remarkable story. Amazing.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    The New Confederacy, Obstructionist Republican Party. Thriving in GA, FLA, Texas, etc.... Adolph Hitler never died, his legacy doing well, stateside. McCarthyism, The Red scare, was Their beginning. Nixon, H Bush, early major players, like Grandad prescott bush in WWII.
    as we all knew from day one they are completely fckin crazy, as gullible as a poor soul in this very thread and dumber than a pile of shit.

12 Last