Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Anyone else had friends indoctrinated by Trump?

Interested to know how common this is.

Lost a couple of life-long friendships who were indoctrinated by the misinformation campaign and they claim they aren’t trump supporters but they all admitted they voted for him and defends everything he says or does.

Just trying to understand the thought process. And if anyone else has had good friends they’ve lost due to right wing radicalization and indoctrination? I got friends who don’t want to talk about it unless it’s BLM blowing shit up. If they are blowing shit up then they feel like talking. Very very interesting to me these type of people.

Anyone else lost any close friends because of their loyalty for Trump? And if so how do you feel about it? I almost like to blame it on the fact they aren’t happy about their situations. You know. But why eat up the misinformation? I’m not understanding

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post

Lost a couple of life-long friendships who were indoctrinated by the misinformation campaign and they claim they aren’t trump supporters but they all admitted they voted for him and defends everything he says or does.

Just trying to understand the thought process. And if anyone else has had good friends they’ve lost due to right wing radicalization and indoctrination? I got friends who don’t want to talk about it unless it’s BLM blowing shit up. If they are blowing shit up then they feel like talking. Very very interesting to me these type of people.

Anyone else lost any close friends because of their loyalty for Trump? And if so how do you feel about it? I almost like to blame it on the fact they aren’t happy about their situations. You know. But why eat up the misinformation? I’m not understanding
    I've found it's best not to discuss politics with people you know. There's little to no upside either way in the long run.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

No. I expect friends to have different view points and it’s ok.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    I've found it's best not to discuss politics with people you know. There's little to no upside either way in the long run.

Probably good advice but I think some of my friends were upset and out of work with a lot of time on their hands. They would hit me up talking politics and it would never end good for them from a sensible/logical standpoint.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    No. I expect friends to have different view points and it’s ok.

Yes you’re right. I expect that too. But what I don’t expect or understand are people I have known all my life and I look at them as reasonable rational people who act with common sense all of sudden jump on this train of misinformation. They listened to rap music all their lives and like I said, were rational people. Or I thought. It’s tough for me to comprehend why they are jumping on this train of misinformation with QAnon type beliefs. Very odd shyt.

Great great avatar btw.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

It is smart to question everything and not blindly follow the left or the right.

Biden and Trump are equally horrible.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Yes you’re right. I expect that too. But what I don’t expect or understand are people I have known all my life and I look at them as reasonable rational people who act with common sense all of sudden jump on this train of misinformation. They listened to rap music all their lives and like I said, were rational people. Or I thought. It’s tough for me to comprehend why they are jumping on this train of misinformation with QAnon type beliefs. Very odd shyt.

Great great avatar btw.
    I know so many that I grew up with, and or used to drink and smoke weed with at neighborhood bars, that have turned into the biggest pro-nationalist, anti-immigrants, back-the-blue, anti-choice, no taxes, type of knuckleheads' - it's just mind-boggling.

Fascism is real asf! And if this country don't start putting CEO's, top executives and business leaders from top companies - Ex: Fortune 500, or even top privately held too - And have those top people take a stand on how and where they align with top political and/or social issues and denounce the fascist BS, while making a commitment to terminate business contracts and dealings with any contractors, 3rd party vendors, maintenance, suppliers, etc. that employ and or are owned, operated, by known bigots, and/or supporters of fascist white-nationalist BS.

Gotta go all the way down the line. Just keep branching off and digging deeper into the supply chain, until you rid your company/business of dealings/contracts with bigoted, fascist-azz numbskulls.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Great great avatar btw.
    Oh man... my biggest womanizer, tax evading, drug using buddies are all conservatives who avoid church because their hedonistic weekends don’t get them early enough to even go. They also have aborted more children than planned parenthood. Go figure.

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Oh man... my biggest womanizer, tax evading, drug using buddies are all conservatives who avoid church because their hedonistic weekends don’t get them early enough to even go. They also have aborted more children than planned parenthood. Go figure.
    There is NO figuring when it comes to politics. Young folks, Old folks, Rich Folks, "Poor" folks, On and on and on it goes. No end to how the human brain processes information if at all. Just being a friend is all that life requires.

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    There is NO figuring when it comes to politics. Young folks, Old folks, Rich Folks, "Poor" folks, On and on and on it goes. No end to how the human brain processes information if at all. Just being a friend is all that life requires.
    One day, maybe it's already been written, there will be a book about "superman worship and loyalty". Nothing to do with politics.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I know so many that I grew up with, and or used to drink and smoke weed with at neighborhood bars, that have turned into the biggest pro-nationalist, anti-immigrants, back-the-blue, anti-choice, no taxes, type of knuckleheads' - it's just mind-boggling.

Fascism is real asf! And if this country don't start putting CEO's, top executives and business leaders from top companies - Ex: Fortune 500, or even top privately held too - And have those top people take a stand on how and where they align with top political and/or social issues and denounce the fascist BS, while making a commitment to terminate business contracts and dealings with any contractors, 3rd party vendors, maintenance, suppliers, etc. that employ and or are owned, operated, by known bigots, and/or supporters of fascist white-nationalist BS.

Gotta go all the way down the line. Just keep branching off and digging deeper into the supply chain, until you rid your company/business of dealings/contracts with bigoted, fascist-azz numbskulls.

You right about that. But that’s the way the game goes. It starts at the top. The real blatant racists are outting themselves. From being identified at rallies or just simply posting racist shit online and standing by it.

The injustice within the system can only be identified by those in it. And those who aren’t willing to identify it are part of the problem. But the number one question of 2020 was....why is it so hard for white people to talk about racism?

The answer is because they can’t relate to it existing...so how can they talk about it? And once you realize that THAT itself is white privilege in itself, you realize that everything that big businesses and these sponsors are doing is just playing to public approval...reprimanding public officials, athletes, celebrities is just a part of the status quo. They don’t really see it like how I laid it out. If they did, then we would have a lot more diversity across the board and racial issues wouldn’t be so damn easy to rile people up over.

But I really think this comes back to people being out of work and just being angry and searching for answers. Searching for something to hold onto, some kind of faith.

I just have never seen a group of people be so wrong about everything and then stick with it that false information like it’s fact. It really is mind boggling. It’s like arguing that 2+2=12 because there was one 2 and then another so it’s 12. What?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

~~~
    Nope. My friends are not closed-minded like you.
    There is more to life than politics.
    It's a big beautiful world, don't box yourself in with chicken and waffles.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

The fact that you think white families should be forced to pay taxes to provide for other races to outbreed and replace them shows extreme envy and hatred of whites existing. Whites generally create better countries, and their culture has a right to preserve itself and its people for its progeny.

It's not our job to take care of the billions of brown people on Earth. Biden immediately threw open the border to make sure every last heritage American community is overrun and replaced by leftist brown people.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post

~~~

Lotta name calling and suppositions from folks making judgements about one another.
    Good way to bury anyone that you happen to dislike.

You're no better than Sen Joe McCarthy seeing a communist behind every bush and bringing
    in a longer list daily of people to to be blacklisted.

Who appointed you the guardian of the American Way!!
    Phooey!!

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~
    Nope. My friends are not closed-minded like you.
    There is more to life than politics.
    It's a big beautiful world, don't box yourself in with chicken and waffles.

The point is that I always thought they weren’t closed minded until they jumped on this train of misinformation that is going around. This train of misinformation is like a cancer to your mind and your common sense. Based on what I have seen.

Two viruses going around. Covid and this train of misinformation. One attacks your cardiovascular system and the other attacks your mind.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    The fact that you think white families should be forced to pay taxes to provide for other races to outbreed and replace them shows extreme envy and hatred of whites existing. Whites generally create better countries, and their culture has a right to preserve itself and its people for its progeny.

It's not our job to take care of the billions of brown people on Earth. Biden immediately threw open the border to make sure every last heritage American community is overrun and replaced by leftist brown people.

Nobody said pay more taxes due to your race. This country is white amerikkka still when really it was built on diversity. Diversity should be the norm. Having big businesses embrace it within instead of just pleasing the status quo would be more appropriate.

Biden actually deported hundreds of Haitians recently while their country is in chaos. So not entirely true.

Chicken&Waffles

“Whites generally create better countries.”

That’s pretty funny considering our last two presidents.

spro23

America was 90% white the first 200 years of it's existence. They had laws preventing non-white immigration until 1965 and it's been downhill since then.
    Now the brown hordes will devour city by city until it resembles mexico.

19th Hole

The point is that I always thought they weren’t closed minded until they jumped on this train of misinformation that is going around. This train of misinformation is like a cancer to your mind and your common sense. Based on what I have seen.

Two viruses going around. Covid and this train of misinformation. One attacks your cardiovascular system and the other attacks your mind.
    ~~~
    You seem very bothered by minutia.
    Good and bad information has been around forever...
    Go take a walk.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~
    You seem very bothered by minutia.
    Good and bad information has been around forever...
    Go take a walk.

I don’t feel bothered. Especially since because I already said I’m very interested in these types of people and how they think. And I’m wondering if other people have experienced similar situations with friends...and seems like they have. So I wouldn’t really say I’m bothered...I’m intrigued by the train of misinformation and WHY these people are choosing this route.

I hope I didn’t lose ya.

Chicken&Waffles

America was 90% white the first 200 years of it's existence. They had laws preventing non-white immigration until 1965 and it's been downhill since then.

Not true at all. 90% lmao. Hispanics and black had heavy influences they just didn’t call them that back then because they came from all over the map. Do you think white people just all were born in America and then went spread across the rest of the world? Lmao.

Of all the nations in the world, America has been diverse from the start. There were numerous Native American tribes, and each interacted with the settlers differently. The earliest settlers and colonists came from more than one European country of origin. There were the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, and the English, all vying for control of the new continent and leaving their marks. A vast swath of African cultures, by way of the slave trade, made their way over to the new world early on. The foundations of the first settlements were already immensely diverse.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Define "white."

Here's a cool thread.
    https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1...873319426?s=19

Heck, my great grandfather on my dad's mother's side, came over from Norway. He couldn't get work in NYC or even North Jersey because of the different ethic groups of "whites" that controlled the labor market. So he moved to South Jersey and tweaked his name so he could get work with the Germans that were controlling the construction jobs in the area.

spro23

White europeans in general have way more in common with each other than a somali or Mexican.

Minnesota and wisconsin used to be nordic scandinavian population then the government dumped over 100k somalis in there and you really thought they'd be just like white people?

You think if you replaced ireland with nigerians you'd get the same result? A nation and culture is a reflection of the gene pool in it.

Baltimore was 90% white in the 1950s. Now it's barely 20% you don't think that would change the city?
    Last edited by spro23; 03-10-21 at 02:33 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

that makes no sense to people with common sense.

People gravitated towards Trump for several reasons. He spoke the language of every decent person. Above all else, he put country first. He didn't start new wars. He protected the border. He lowered taxes. He kept companies from moving to other countries by lowering corporate taxes. He kept his most of his campaign promises. The list is a long one.

Have you ever heard a president tell his audience at his rallies that he loves them? He did it all the time. He kisses the flag when he comes on stag. He is a populist. A modern day hero. A man of the people. If you want proof of any of that, simply look at those who oppose him. The race baiters of fake news CNN and MSNBC, the big tech liberal giants, democrats and many republicans, late night talk show hosts, antifa, BLM, celebrities and several mouth breathers on SBR. These are the most dumbest dishonest people in society.

Trump supporters don't defend everything he says. That is just another fake news narrative libtards love to repeat. Like Russia collusion, he called neo-nazi's very fine people, he made fun of a reporter's disability, Ukraine, he looked into a solar eclipse, MLK bust, he called the virus a hoax, he said people should drink or inject themselves with bleach etc etc .... all lies.

Let me make a blatant and clearly obvious statement. Trump haters like you are indoctrinated by the misinformation.

The dishonest Left: Whatever they are accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Best to have no friends try it and you will like it

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Didnt know Trump was gay. Damn.

Chicken&Waffles

that makes no sense to people with common sense.

People gravitated towards Trump for several reasons. He spoke the language of every decent person. Above all else, he put country first. He didn't start new wars. He protected the border. He lowered taxes. He kept companies from moving to other countries by lowering corporate taxes. He kept his most of his campaign promises. The list is a long one.

Have you ever heard a president tell his audience at his rallies that he loves them? He did it all the time. He kisses the flag when he comes on stag. He is a populist. A modern day hero. A man of the people. If you want proof of any of that, simply look at those who oppose him. The race baiters of fake news CNN and MSNBC, the big tech liberal giants, democrats and many republicans, late night talk show hosts, antifa, BLM, celebrities and several mouth breathers on SBR. These are the most dumbest dishonest people in society.

Trump supporters don't defend everything he says. That is just another fake news narrative libtards love to repeat. Like Russia collusion, he called neo-nazi's very fine people, he made fun of a reporter's disability, Ukraine, he looked into a solar eclipse, MLK bust, he called the virus a hoax, he said people should drink or inject themselves with bleach etc etc .... all lies.

Let me make a blatant and clearly obvious statement. Trump haters like you are indoctrinated by the misinformation.

The dishonest Left: Whatever they are accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves

I don’t really know where to begin with what is wrong with your post. Everything I’ve read so far is inaccurate so I just stopped.

How does it make no sense? This train of misinformation came along...and people jumped on board. Mostly white people who were out of work and indoctrinated by Trump so much so that they didn’t care about anything factual. Only what Trump told them to do.

Doesn’t start wars? He started wars on Twitter daily to divide our country. Plus dude was literally in a Twitter war with....Twitter. And Trump bombed Syria in April 2017, by the way. Lmao.

So the question still remains.....why is it so hard for white trump supporters to talk about racism? Why do they choose to say it doesn’t exist? But they expect rational people to understand their delusional obsessiveness with Trump and his ideologies?

The truth is.... Facts and Reality is disrupting the ideology of today’s Republican Party.
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 03-11-21 at 02:56 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

I’ll say that again.... write this down. Facts and reality is disrupting the ideologies of today’s Republican Party.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29684

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    It is smart to question everything and not blindly follow the left or the right.

Biden and Trump are equally horrible.
    Ding, ding. WWCD

DwightShrute

I don’t really know where to begin with what is wrong with your post. Everything I’ve read so far is inaccurate so I just stopped.

How does it make no sense? This train of misinformation came along...and people jumped on board. Mostly white people who were out of work and indoctrinated by Trump so much so that they didn’t care about anything factual. Only what Trump told them to do.

Doesn’t start wars? He started wars on Twitter daily to divide our country. Plus dude was literally in a Twitter war with....Twitter. And Trump bombed Syria in April 2017, by the way. Lmao.

So the question still remains.....why is it so hard for white trump supporters to talk about racism? Why do they choose to say it doesn’t exist? But they expect rational people to understand their delusional obsessiveness with Trump and his ideologies?

The truth is.... Facts and Reality is disrupting the ideology of today’s Republican Party.
    Sadly, I actually read your entire post. It was nothing but indoctrinated misinformation by a liberal. Which is ironic AF.

Modern liberalism: They are a fearful group. Absolutely everything upsets liberals. Agitates them. They will point their finger at you at every chance. Its not a coherent world view. Its not a set of principals or ideas. Its a personality type. A deeply unhappy high strung personality type. Wokeness is what you get when people are miserable inside. When you are a liberal, the world is a very scary place. You are part of a cult where no outsiders are welcome. You fear them. Facts must not be allowed to penetrate their safe-spaces. It will destroy it from within. Any whiff of this must be immediately destroyed or it will grab hold. The outside world is a dangerous place.

They wait to be fed information. Never questioning the source and its validity. Instead its the cult member's duty to repeat it, at nauseum, to anyone that will listen, no questions asked. No verification is permitted. Science isn't their friend. Facts are their enemy. Logic is a foreign language.

Chicken&Waffles

Wow nice looks we have a irrational delusional Trump worshiper here. My favorite.

DwightShrute

Wow nice looks we have a irrational delusional Trump worshiper here. My favorite.
    Free thinkers are a massive threat to the fake news non thinkers

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

It's just so easy when you're cowering behind a keyboard.

Chicken&Waffles

Free thinkers are a massive threat to the fake news non thinkers

You’re thinking is hazardous. Like a typical snowflake Trump supporter, you have misconstrued everything I have said. Not surprising one bit.

12 Last